Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-06 19:40:31, last edited by RailMat (2019-05-23 17:18:09)

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

Mafia 24 [Crybaby wins]

Welcome to Mafia 24.

Rules
1. All forum rules apply, however multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue.
2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted.
3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.
4. If you stay inactive too long or not contributing to discussion , you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours.
5. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying what your role is or does, but don't copy paste an entire role pm word for word.
6. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.
7. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediately so do not post after majority is reached.
8. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat. No exceptions.
9. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.
10. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.
11. The moderator's word is final. If I say not to do something it means don't do it. If you have an issue then it's best to save until the end of the game as to not interfere with the game.

The winner:
11. Crybaby Role: Serial killer.

Graveyard:
Anatoly - replaced per request. Role ???
GreenyMix - replaced for being inactive. Role???
TaskManager - Shot N1. Role: vigilante
Luka504 - replaced per request. Role ???
NorwegianboyEE: Shot N2. Role: seer
ILikeTofuuJoe: Modkilled D3. Role: doctor
peace: Lynched D3. Role: townie
Zumza: shot N3. Role: townie
mutantdevle: killed N3. Role: classic cop
Different55: lynched D4. Role: role cop
Onjit: shot N4. Role: townie
mrjawapa: Lynched D5. Role: townie
2B55B5G TNG: Killed N5 Role: goon
Slabdrill: Lynched D6. Role: roleblocker
Kirby: killed N6. Role: townie

Known rolecards:

Vigilante
Seer
Doctor
Townie
classic cop
Role cop
Goon
Serial killer
Roleblocker

Wooted by:

#2 2019-05-07 06:51:38

peace

Re: Mafia 24 [Crybaby wins]

Kirby wrote:

!lynch peace

lets go

excuse me im new here and i havent pposted suince i wasnt online when this game came up and then went to bed i now habve to go to school btu readed all posts pelease do not jokely lynch me otu of the game in day 1 only vote me out if youre realy REALY sur eim wiht mafia i want a chnace to play aswell

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#3 2019-05-07 14:57:14

peace

Anatoly wrote:

And yes, pretty sure, as the probability to hit a Mafia or SK is 4/13  < 0.4 (

So I really think it’s better just to end the day, ...

I mean, why is ending the first day so bad?

Anyone we will lynch will pretty sure be town, if we do a mistake, with a power role,

And information is anyway given at night.

Now question: Does the SK act like a loaf?

why is it bad? im not sur ebut in D1 you can sitll get information about  players to know thier roles

Anatoly wrote:

5 players is the maximal amount of people killed a night;

pretty sure if im rihgt if a orle blocker blocks SK SK kills him instead of choosen target and not both

geee im not sure who to lycnh how long do we have left?

peace.png

#4 2019-05-07 16:56:41

peace

idk how logn we have left (railmat how logn do we have left actualy?) but i think im gonna..
!lynch anatoly
his maths are makign me  a bit like cmon in D1 we can still do some good does he really want to let D1 go? i think form my first expierence a D1 lycnh coudl still help if we do lynch a maffia that means he cant do night actions right?

peace.png

#5 2019-05-07 19:48:03

peace

anatoly i wasnt voting you because of taskmanager at all i was just getting  little tired of your posts and i think you are one of the mafia because of this and you are just pretenting to not be one heck maby ur even the SK

peace.png

#6 2019-05-07 20:43:28

peace

oh god
!unlycnh anatoly/zumza lets see where this goes

peace.png

#7 2019-05-07 20:45:27

peace

for now i dont vote anyone as im not sure who to lynch let sjust gather more information

peace.png

#8 2019-05-07 20:49:08

peace

^ i wasnt voting because i was 100% sure he was mafia but i got a little tired an da little suspect he was one ill have to see what zumza posts to see if he really is one of mafia

peace.png

#9 2019-05-08 06:42:20

peace

Onjit wrote:

yeah if peach ISN'T joe demaggio he's gotta prove it

how im new to this game

peace.png

#10 2019-05-08 12:04:09

peace

Onjit wrote:

Zumza
peace
Onjit
Kirby
MAFIA

rihgt theres only 3 mafia soooo

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Should we lynch people who are inactive? Or do we lynch people who seems like mafia?

im not sure what to do about inacitve people they could be inactive because thyere mafia and do nto want to be come suspect or they forgot abotu this game i think if thyere really inacitve thyer eegttgin replaced and we see soome usefull content

alos onjeit diddn tinclud ehimself in that long post  im niow also thinking taskmanager and onjit are on one side im not sure yet so lets wait

peace.png

#11 2019-05-08 13:37:15

peace

Onjit wrote:
peace wrote:

rihgt theres only 3 mafia soooo

denying it?

that sounds like something mafia would say!!

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Yeah, how does he know there is only 3 mafia? Is it because he knows he has 3 teammates in mafia chat and can verify it?
!Lynch Peace

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Onjit wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Yeah, how does he know there is only 3 mafia? Is it because he knows he has 3 teammates in mafia chat and can verify it?
!Lynch Peace

Ha! You were pretty quick to jump on the peace bandwagon!!

Seems like something a mafia would do!

You sure seem quick to defend him. Perhaps you two are mafia buddies?!

in th eother topic

Roles

this is the link for what all the roles do this is writen soo theres is 3 red so 3 mafia right? alos check anatoly's posts

Anatoly wrote:

And yes, pretty sure, as the probability to hit a Mafia or SK is 4/13  < 0.4 (

Anatoly wrote:

Today there are 9 towns.

peace.png

#12 2019-05-08 14:09:43

peace

^ tbh im not sure abotu lynching inactivety people you dont knwo why theyre inactive tho

if im online before the deadline of D1 i wil llynch csomeone near the end of the day

peace.png

#13 2019-05-08 18:24:29

peace

not sure who to lynch geee

peace.png

#14 2019-05-08 18:56:50

peace

so effectivley adding ~10 hours? or 12?

peace.png

#15 2019-05-08 18:57:19

peace

oops cant edit but i htink im gonna lycnh tommorrow

peace.png

#16 2019-05-08 21:26:14

peace

yeah im not sure if we shoudl lycnh anyone this day tbh we havent gooten enough info tosee who is mafia

peace.png

#17 2019-05-09 06:44:07

peace

mrjapawa what meks you we lost time by not ending the day early? how can we 'lose' time? we just got every tiny bit of inromation we could ...
you just want to rush this so you can win heh?
!lynch mrjawapa

peace.png

#18 2019-05-10 14:52:03

peace

i m not sure if im allowed to say what hapaned to me in th enight

peace.png

#19 2019-05-10 14:54:40

peace

well while i was sleeping i got protected by the doctor

peace.png

#20 2019-05-10 14:56:06

peace

i mena i was protecred form dying soo lest see where D2 goes

peace.png

#21 2019-05-10 15:31:54

peace

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

We really need some actual concrete information right now to avoid the guessing game.
So Peace.
If you think withholding the information will help us defeat mafia= Don't say it.
If you think saying the information will help us defeat mafia= Say it.
Also consider whether relaying this information might make you or others on your team a potential target for night killing.

thanks will ake it in mind for future night actions

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Why is TaskManager shot? Did he shoot himself https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

alos this coudl be done i guess not sure wheter he woudld do it an dwhy he woudl do it dont see a reason for it

peace.png

#22 2019-05-10 15:33:18

peace

RailMat wrote:

While sharing his home they found a weapon and 2 bullets. TaskManager was a vigilante.

RailMat wrote:

Each night you may !kill an another player. You have only 2 bullets, so use them wisely

EDIT acoording these sentences form railmat he did not shot someone

peace.png

Wooted by: (2)

#23 2019-05-10 15:33:42

peace

actualy he coudlbe shot him self tho...

peace.png

#24 2019-05-10 22:11:13

peace

mutantdevle wrote:

@peace, how do you know you were protected?

Were you told that you were attacked, and then saved by a doctor? Or were you just told that a doctor visited you?

(DON'T quote railmat, just answer).

i go ta messsage form railmat that i go tprotected i didn togt a message htat i got attacked so i tihnk that teh dotor protected me incase i was gonna get kille dbut that none visite dme to kill me so th edocotr portected me for no reason bascilly thats what i think what happaned so this is all i got and btw peep sim not online much so dont expect me to react wihtint an hour of your post

Luka504 wrote:

Okay, I don't know how much time we have, but I'm just gonna
!lynch peace
I still think that he's the best candidate for the lynch, and even if he flips town, it wouldn't be much of a loss.

and what makes oyu think im mafia? do you have any endivice or reaons to vote me? there ar epretty much toehr peope who you can vote and why woudl a doctor protect an mafia?

Luka504 wrote:

Tbh, I'm kind of sceptical that the mafia decided to attack peace, and I doubt even more that the doctor would protect him of all people. It seems like a lie he made to make himself seem like town.

Luka504 wrote:

I mean, realistically speaking, the mafia/sk would attack the more experienced and vocal people like Devlin, as they're the ones most likely to catch them in a lie.

so? maby the dotor wante dto give me a chance of playing this game but i doubt that is gonn ahelp th egame in anyway but its nice form him if he did and if he did maby we can fin dout who coudl do such an actioon to find otu who is th edoctor

im also wondering where mutant is getting that maths from like how doe she know he an dkirby are same team sounds like only a mafi aknows (sicne they have a chat) i will wait wiht a lynch for now

peace.png

#25 2019-05-11 10:00:11

peace

Luka504 wrote:
Different55 wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Diff do you genuinely perceive Anatoly and Peace as "most likely town"?

Do you have any reason to actually suspect they're maf or are you just going after them because you're unlikely to meet opposition, netting you a free townie lynch?

Admittedly, yeah, when I suggested that we lynch one of them, I didn't expect much opposition at all. Peace and Anatoly have the lowest possible chance of everybody in the game to contribute to the town in a meaningful way (or they might make things worse by arguing about irrelevant ****), so I thought that if we are going to lynch someone, they should be high on the list.
As I've said before, even if they turn out to be town, it isn't much of a loss.
And besides, we lucked out last night - only one killing happened instead of the expected two. What happened to result in that is still unknown, but there's good odds that two people will die tonight, putting us at even more of a disadvantage. We have to start doing something sooner or later, and I'd personally pick sooner.
Anyway, I've already mentioned why I doubt peace and Anatoly, but I suppose it bears repeating:
Anatoly's meltdown can be interpreted in a number of ways, and while I do agree that this could have just been normal Anatoly behaviour, I'm very hesitant to call him 'most likely town' like you have. In fact, I think his overreaction could be a sign of him being scum.
Peace's doctor claim is suspicious, and I genuinely feel that he's only saying it just to paint a better picture if himself for the town. The doctor had no reason to pick peace of all people to defend, especially not on n1. Not only would the doctor probably not care if peace died, but even if they did, the odds that he'd be attacked by the mafia/sk is very slim. Peace is very likely to contribute almost nothing to the conversation, and the mafia/sk would leave him be in lieu of better targets.

ok go on you can lynch me but thats another town gone and yet -1 town again is a win for the maf do you want this? if you lynch me and the maff kills another town the nigth aswell thats -2 town not sayign what the SK is planning to do so it coudl be-3 town if unlucky if you lynch me so think about thwat the F you wanna do

alos we shooudld consider thinking about lyncing slab or kirby theyre havent psted much same for diff they could be mafia and chatign whith each other postted as least as possible im nto sure yet so im wating fo rnow we have still plenty of hour sleft

peace.png

peace1558678879751034

Board footer