Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1776 Before February 2015

Vilius

Re: TI:1

I just saw you guys did troll this map //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue :
29c5np2.png
But looking at the minimap, I see a thing that isn't trolled - the person. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

(+ INFO : Not saving map and the name of the level is "Lava Area.)

Last edited by Vilius (Jun 11 2012 5:20:00 am)

Vilius From ECreates! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#1777 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Zakleo wrote:

You guys are soo dumb.. Why troll in EE when you can troll in real life...?
It's still fun though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

It's pretty hard to place levitating blocks everywhere around in the real world. Even if you could, you'd get arrested and cause deep trouble to the world. Debates everywhere whether to use you in the armory or even if they should slide a shot in you.

Now that EE is here, you can avoid all that. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

5671.jpg

#1778 Before February 2015

Zakleo

I liek trolling with Doh's invisiblocks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#1779 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

iKqtJ.png

TI:1 can't die! >:D

EDIT: Sorry for double post and pic not working. I glitched. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Last edited by Stubby (Aug 20 2012 1:05:00 pm)

fgRzols.png

#1780 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

I did mean to say nuber1kirby fan, because your argument is nub

#1781 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Addi wrote:
Zakleo wrote:

You guys are soo dumb.. Why troll in EE when you can troll in real life...?
It's still fun though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

It's pretty hard to place levitating blocks everywhere around in the real world. Even if you could, you'd get arrested and cause deep trouble to the world. Debates everywhere whether to use you in the armory or even if they should slide a shot in you.

Now that EE is here, you can avoid all that. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Of course, because EE was where trolling originated.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#1782 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

A great victory for trolls!

has anyone seen Future dimension 2d? Well it just got trolled!

2u7r2p5.png

benji's boss is really annoying... I gained his trust while fdoou2 trolled using alts! He gave up after a bit.

6h6oab.png

#1783 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Pretty cool guys. I might troll a few nub levels some time. ^_^

#1784 Before February 2015

Undead04

lolwut

You guys aren't dead yet?
IMPOSSIBRU

#1785 Before February 2015

Hammy120

Undead04 wrote:

lolwut

IMPOSSIBRU

#1786 Before February 2015

HappyKat

Guess who's back //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

clNSr.gif

A horribly cropped image I might add, but I am working on it so don't worry. More to come soon. This group needs some more love <3

#1787 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

HbRmv.png

TheJester is still there cleaning up the mess. He's not getting far. I'm just re-trolling it every 5 mins for him to clean up again.

#1788 Before February 2015

HappyKat

Ok everyone, it's troll time //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Ima' get this crew back up and running since TGT seems to have gone MIA.

Anyone can post, and you can post whenever you want.

If you want to post anonymous, just send me your pics with the name crossed off, or I can cross your name off for you. I will take credit for anonymous trollings.

If we get enough people involved, hopefully, we can re-open the troll chat and have monthly troll fests (that would be ideal)

Bot users, and hackers are greatly appreciated! specially ones that help find code //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

So without further ado!

kKJOw0N.png

ALL HAIL TI:1!!!

Last edited by HappyKat (Jan 25 2013 10:32:13 am)

#1789 Before February 2015

me

And noobs arent people...
This is the nazism of everybodyedits! Quickly, someone develop nukes!

#1790 Before February 2015

HappyKat

me wrote:

And noobs arent people...
This is the nazism of everybodyedits! Quickly, someone develop nukes!

What the.... who are you? You just come out of nowhere, you a nobody and expect me to change?

Noobs will be noobs, but noobs need to be stopped. If people didn't make horrible levels, and people didn't blindly give the code to passing strangers then these things wouldn't happen.

People who spam the lobby with horrible level like "Level up fast magic", or levels that are basically copies of the title screen deserved to be trolled. People should be original, and be creative.

Otherwise there really is no point in playing.

#1791 Before February 2015

I don't know why, but I feel like TGT is going to reappear out of nowhere soon.
(must be pretty hard to get the chance to troll with the new /giveedit command, btw)

#1792 Before February 2015

HappyKat

0176 wrote:

(must be pretty hard to get the chance to troll with the new /giveedit command, btw)

I've pretty much given up trolling now because of the new rules and terms, among other things.

I troll when I can, but it's a lot harder now since I'm not allowed to use hacked clients or bots without risk of getting banned. Besides even when I could hack mod mode and stuff, most of the more popular noob levels didn't have a code in them.

I still approve 100% of trolling, and will occasionally do it for fun.

P.S. If TGT came back this game would be complete.

#1793 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

OMG. THIS ... is the topic I need.

Sadly, I have trolled way too many worlds and if I posted all the pics it would take up 5 or 800 pages or so, so I better not.

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#1794 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

0176 wrote:

Be kind to the owners. Trick them saying you know how to make bunny smiley art or something. They will soon be dumb enough to trust you. But it is much harder.

#1795 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

Well, since I'm far too lazy and don't remember to take pics, here's a video of me trolling a level a while ago

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8UZqksw0UY[/youtube]

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#1796 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Undead04 wrote:

lolwut

IMPOSSIBRU

WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE

#1797 Before February 2015

Wezza

The whole concept of "let's destroy all nub levels" and "get the noobs off EE" is kinda.. lame.
Respecting other people, same as respecting someone stuff is something you learn at elementary school.
But clearly non of you learned this. Start treating people as you want to be treated.
"BUT THEY SCK AT MAKING MAPS!", so what? Make a good one yourself or don't complain.

I'm not posting this to start a discussion, since I barely read any of the forums.
But as you guys see this as "contributing" to the community you should really start thinking about what you actually do to the community.
People have been quiting for over 2 years due to trollers, the community wants that? NO.
"Noobs" can also grow their skills, if you know it better start teaching them the roots.

Last edited by Wezza (Mar 29 2013 4:01:11 pm)

#1798 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Wezza wrote:

The whole concept of "let's destroy all nub levels" and "get the noobs off EE" is kinda.. lame.
Respecting other people, same as respecting someone stuff is something you learn at elementary school.
But clearly non of you learned this. Start treating people as you want to be treated.
"BUT THEY SCK AT MAKING MAPS!", so what? Make a good one yourself or don't complain.

I'm not posting this to start a discussion, since I barely read any of the forums.
But as you guys see this as "contributing" to the community you should really start thinking about what you actually do to the community.
People have been quiting for over 2 years due to trollers, the community wants that? NO.
"Noobs" can also grow their skills, if you know it better start teaching them the roots.

Everybody Edits.

#1799 Before February 2015

Wezza

TheGreenTroll wrote:
Wezza wrote:

Everybody Edits.

If "Everybody Edits" wanted everyone to be able to edit a world, the edit-key would not have been introduced. Just wanted to state this, no point of talking or debating with someone with a dysfunctional brain and common sense in playing and interaction in sand-box games.

Last edited by Wezza (Mar 30 2013 2:39:28 pm)

#1800 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Wezza wrote:
TheGreenTroll wrote:
Wezza wrote:

Everybody Edits.

If "Everybody Edits" wanted everyone to be able to edit a world, the edit-key would not have been introduced. Just wanted to state this, no point of talking or debating with someone with a dysfunctional brain and common sense in playing and interaction in sand-box games.

Me and my dysfunctional brain do as we wish, duh.

lolwtfbbq1437394825523040

Board footer