Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1726 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Re: TI:1

Thats Cool, You Trolled Again

#1727 Before February 2015

Gaing

Josh1040's level trolled thanks to squad!

ggzUe.png

#1728 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Nice troll I think I should because I haven't trolled in months. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#1729 Before February 2015

main_gi

Gaing! wrote:

Josh1040's level trolled thanks to squad!

http://i.imgur.com/ggzUe.png

Heh, I posed as maingi, 0liver, the new GTA, davidbr and had a new alias for each! And then, Yankee trolled the level to all hell, so I black-trolled instead. However, another troll took its place (they were all doing mineral), so I swapped to mineral. Then, a FOURTH person started trolling, so I set the blue coin count to 1337. Crastopher was trying to stop it, so Gaing made it 2012. trollfest
Then, they started to put in secret phone numbers (911, the equivalent of 1smile1fk you1smile1), etc.

Any Other Trolls : THE COD IS "DEAD WAFFLES" case sensitive

Last edited by main_gi (Jan 15 2012 7:49:53 pm)

#1730 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Great to see some trolling! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#1731 Before February 2015

sefanja1

This is the MOST stupid topic ever. With so many posts and double posts.

really what is the good thing about an trollcrew?

#1732 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Take a chill pill, sit back and relax sefanja1.

It's fun.

#1733 Before February 2015

LovelyKiss

I think that the ultimate world to troll on is snake boss or ex shift,that's gonna be a goal!

#1734 Before February 2015

LovelyKiss wrote:

I think that the ultimate world to troll on is snake boss or ex shift,that's gonna be a goal!

Why those levels? You know trolls only troll noob worlds?

#1735 Before February 2015

LovelyKiss

5600 wrote:
LovelyKiss wrote:

Well if   trolls only troll noob worlds,who trolls pro worlds,idiot,and and if another group of people in general troll,then they're also called trolls,so think before you speak

Last edited by LovelyKiss (Jan 20 2012 12:16:41 am)

#1736 Before February 2015

BorkD

LovelyKiss wrote:
5600 wrote:
LovelyKiss wrote:

Well if   trolls only troll noob worlds,who trolls pro worlds,idiot,and and if another group of people in general troll,then they're also called trolls,so think before you speak

Good worlds don't need to be trolled.
They shouldn't be. We feed ourselves on bad worlds, and enjoy the good worlds.
Maybe some of us here love to troll any world, however, good worlds usually are harder
to troll, as the owners usually don't give out code. Thus meaning, bad worlds are easier targets, and don't harm the non-troll community too bad.

#1737 Before February 2015

smileyxp

iay6P.png

the map afterwards P9qQA.png
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#1738 Before February 2015

theredtigers

trolled this for you come to join //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue t25uE.png

btw did it solo :O

#1739 Before February 2015

guts120

I'm back!!!

Anyway, I have new reason to defy you once more. Trolling is a lot like a three year old. I will explain to you how. Let's say that you were a noob (it's an example), and you had created a stair level. It is quite large, so took you a good hour. You are now proud of this level (don't ask me why, you just are) and you have a couple of people on it. You are just flying around, watching the other noobs jump and jump, and then get the code. Then, a guy finishes, and he starts trolling. You now are not very happy, especially as it was a none saveable world. You are now not so happy.

Now, let's say you had come home from school with a piece of art. You spent ages finishing it, and are really proud of it, but it isn't liked so much by other people. Then, your 3 year old brother comes home from nursery. He is eager to try out his new pack of crayons. Your artwork is on the table when he walks in. He gets out his crayons and... scribbles all over your art. You are now very unhappy and outraged.

Can anyone one of you honestly say that that situation is at least partly the same?

P.S. I would be very happy if you were to go on about 'Mr Scrubnub' and 'NOOB!!!!!' and all those other ridiculous things you used to call me. It would bring back some great memories.

P.P.S. Any comments for my amazing new signature and avatar?

Last edited by guts120 (Feb 9 2012 8:23:49 am)

#1740 Before February 2015

BorkD

guts120 wrote:

I'm back!!!

Anyway, I have new reason to defy you once more. Trolling is a lot like a three year old. I will explain to you how. Let's say that you were a noob (it's an example), and you had created a stair level. It is quite large, so took you a good hour. You are now proud of this level (don't ask me why, you just are) and you have a couple of people on it. You are just flying around, watching the other noobs jump and jump, and then get the code. Then, a guy finishes, and he starts trolling. You now are not very happy, especially as it was a none saveable world. You are now not so happy.

Now, let's say you had come home from school with a piece of art. You spent ages finishing it, and are really proud of it, but it isn't liked so much by other people. Then, your 3 year old brother comes home from nursery. He is eager to try out his new pack of crayons. Your artwork is on the table when he walks in. He gets out his crayons and... scribbles all over your art. You are now very unhappy and outraged.

Can anyone one of you honestly say that that situation is at least partly the same?

P.S. I would be very happy if you were to go on about 'Mr Scrubnub' and 'NOOB!!!!!' and all those other ridiculous things you used to call me. It would bring back some great memories.

Well there are some similarities... except a 3 year old will probably not really know what he's doing. Oh, and, honestly, who gives a fiddlydoo about the noobs?

#1741 Before February 2015

guts120

I don't care whether or not you give a 'fiddlydoo' about them, just don't troll them! You guys are basically a group of those three year olds. Do you still feel happy about trolling now? Huh?

#1742 Before February 2015

BorkD

guts120 wrote:

I don't care whether or not you give a 'fiddlydoo' about them, just don't troll them! You guys are basically a group of those three year olds. Do you still feel happy about trolling now? Huh?

Not nessecarily happy... it's just... stress relief, I guess.
And hell, I used to hate it, but having been on both sides, neither is really too bad.
I mean seriously, if you're too nubby to get a saved room and type the command /loadlevel,
you shouldn't be playing this game.

#1743 Before February 2015

guts120

Why can't people have the freedom of not having a saved world, without the risk of their stuff being trashed. I don't mind trolling for stress relief, but only in levels that are specifically for trolling. Don't just troll random peoples levels, because they will just get annoyed or upset. If that happened in school or something, you'd be in trouble, yet on this game you join together to do it! I will never see the point of destroying others levels, not for fun or as stress relief. I mean, if it's like two blocks, go nuts. It's two blocks they can get over it. But when it's of good quality, or finished, it's just mean. Also, where is your leader? I hope he isn't scared to reply to me personally. DOWN WITH TROLLING!!!!!

#1744 Before February 2015

Ignia

Your posts are fun, whether you are a troll or not. As I can see no list of members, I assume I can just walk right into this crew, right?

#1745 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

Ignia wrote:

Your posts are fun, whether you are a troll or not. As I can see no list of members, I assume I can just walk right into this crew, right?

Yes, go ahead.

#1746 Before February 2015

guts120

Just listen to me, don't troll perfectly good levels, or large(ish) levels that are finished. Then, and only then, will I stop my mission to end the scourge of trolls.

#1747 Before February 2015

BorkD

guts120 wrote:

Just listen to me, don't troll perfectly good levels, or large(ish) levels that are finished. Then, and only then, will I stop my mission to end the scourge of trolls.

Listen, kid, I don't troll good levels. Only levels that are annoying, unoriginal, repetitive and bad.

#1748 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

guts120 wrote:

I'm back!!!

Dear mr. Scrubnub.

If my friend would paint an unbelievably ugly painting, I would gladly destroy it, and when my friend would realize that the painting was unbelievably ugly, he would probably agree and laugh with me. That way, my friend would learn to do something prettier than his recent unbelievably ugly painting.

Second of all. If I pwn you, and kill your room in game, whos having fun?

#1749 Before February 2015

FG101

HjExz.png

MEIN FUHRER! I CAN WALK!

#1750 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Nice work Failgirl //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

lolwtfbbq1437394825523040

Board footer