Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#151 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

Re: EE Crew!!

-WARNING- STATUS UPDATE!! OMGZ! STATUS UPDATE!! OMGZ! -WARNING-

Hey audience, EE Crew will be updated with a few more levels in short timez.

P.S. Thankz skullz16z! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by ipwner (Jan 14 2014 12:49:26 am)

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#152 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

derp derp let me join

#153 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

Fdoous off my topic, mkay?! Pollution is bad! In addition, you fail so hard that I don't even need to answer your question, except with a -rep of truth! ^_^

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

Im A ®a®ity ®

#154 Before February 2015

Noctis

Can I join de EE crue

Last edited by Noctis (Jan 14 2014 12:39:27 am)

#155 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

Hello audience. I hope you've been enjoying your day, because in just a few seconds, it will be time to...

*ops!* It's here! Oh chip! It's going down!!

GET READY TO GET DOWN ON UR KNEES AND PLEAD FOR MERCY CUZ EE CREW IS IN THE HAUS! ^_^
OYEZ!
A gamechanger level will be released in alarmingly imminent times, so buckle up and drink your daily vital emergen, or your a' will be a burden.

The sensation of playing it will be so grand that it will make you want to pull your finger out of your disgusting, slobnose, shove it right through your eyeball and directly into the retina, and waggle it around in the empty space in your head! It's coming! ;O

Im A ®a®ity ®

#156 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

Bump! We're releasing a new level soon. It's a sequel to EE Crew Hates People. Public, what do you suggest the name should be? We're thinking about EE Crew Loves People, EE Crew Wtf, EE Crew Fk You Too, EE Crew: Regain your Trust, etc! And what should the slogan be? (The original was "you rage- we win") We're thinking of "no respeck"... and some others that we forgot. If you have suggestions for names and slogans, please request!

Im A ®a®ity ®

#157 Before February 2015

Creature

What about "No pain, no gain."?

This is a false statement.

#158 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

Creature: That's actually a pretty good idea.. o.O I might use that! Thanks!

Im A ®a®ity ®

#159 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

No pain no game is more like it, considering the game was pain

#160 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

UPDATED CREW much much much! :3 Now I have an epikool pic, I kicked everyone in the school out except me and norwegianboy, eliminated mod/member category and added slave category! If anyone would like to apply as a slave, don't feel afraid to ask! We won't whip you, we'll just force you to work for us at no profit, and tickle inbetween our toez. :3

Anyway, all of the people I just demoted come get your self portraits because I forget? o-o
Phf0j.png
kyF8M.png
fYXdK.png
lCGts.png
lJ64o.png

Last edited by ipwner (Jun 29 2014 3:16:00 pm)

Im A ®a®ity ®

#161 Before February 2015

Creature

ipwner wrote:

If anyone would like to apply as a slave, don't feel afraid to ask!

If you show how good your crew are, ill be a member until i can say TecCrew is revived.

#162 Before February 2015

norwegianboy

HOOO-k i have finished mountain world. The level nobody will like!!!
Anyway we are still working with EE crew hates people 2… (i really do not have any better name for it yet)
i just felt like making a fancy schmansy little status update here. (that is what cool crews do right?)
Also we are only applying for slaves at the moment… unless you can prove that you deserve better! big_smile That means epic skillz at minigame making… arts we do not really care about… or at being AWESOME!
Summer vacation means we can work more on worlds rather than real life so that good… mm… hmm… yeah…
Seems like ee crew is in better form than ever now that we did that little round-house cleanup Ipwner! ^-^

#163 Before February 2015

Anch

Ooohdang boi1!1 Lemme get some of dem fr3nch toste cuz I'm HUNGRY for dacrew!! ;']
No seriously lemme join. ;'[
purty plz with cherriez on top???? <;
purty plz with cherriez on top with zrinkles and waffles?? >:Q

#164 Before February 2015

norwegianboy

+Ipwner (I use fancy google+ features on a website that does not use google+ because i can.)
While you announced that your creativity was dead i went full RAMBO (or full Touhou?) and finished the first half of EE crew h8s people 2! and by that i mean the GOOD ONE, not the CRAPPY ONE. So you better come online soon so i can show you my awesometastic progress.
+anch159 hmm Ipwner does most of the administration around here but i am sure you can join the slave section. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
however you sure sound like Ipwner… wait… ARE YOU IPWNER!? D:<

#165 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

NORWEGIANBOY: i added a bunch of awesome minis but then you hibernated. ;p Btw, someone with good skills called Kankurou wants to join! Check his profile. Should we let him in? ;o

Im A ®a®ity ®

#166 Before February 2015

norwegianboy

Ipwner, i was not even online yesterday… what minis are you talking about?
also Kankurou seems cool from his profile but i like to judge people from actually meeting them in ee. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
but if you think hes cool then you might as well add him. is that not what the HIGH ADMINISTRATOR does anyway?

#167 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

Yeh kankurou's cuu. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue He uses alotta smileys, and isn't just an inhumane robot! he's not like those other "pro-epics" as they call themselves. I'm probably accepting him, I just gotta wait until the next time he comes on (if ever, cause we live in opposite timezones). Also, I could ask him to brand a level I was helping him finish as EE Crew. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

By the way, i wish i could talk as i normally do, but you never know when a goddamn tako man is going to burst around a dark alley and beat the -boop- out of you. o<O Tako men are like the boogeymen of EE!

See, you can't even swear around here without adding a bunch of pretty stars everywhere. Talk about STRIPPING AWAY OUR CLOTHES AND RIGHTS! And even though this is our own topic, our own home, our own life, anyone can just observe and read every single text we've ever uttered.

And to whomever (and which ever) is peeping in through our dnest, i say, "Run, tom, run run run. Run away and tell your mum, run until the cows come, hon!"

(Secret mod edit <3) <-- OH MY GOD.. Norwegianboy, look at this. O.o I swear that wasnt me!

Last edited by ipwner (Jul 11 2014 12:06:26 am)

Im A ®a®ity ®

#168 Before February 2015

Mouk

Um... ipwner is banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

#169 Before February 2015

Anch

norwegianboy wrote:

+anch159 hmm Ipwner does most of the administration around here but i am sure you can join the slave section. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
however you sure sound like Ipwner… wait… ARE YOU IPWNER!? D:<

I"m insulted :3
jkjk
I'm not iPwner.
Or not
^ nothing there.

#170 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

I added a new section to the main page! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile It follows here. Enjoy:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~   L I S T     o   R U L E S   ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

NONE!! That's what makes this crew so special and unique. It gives us a sense of "you-can-do-it" attitude without laying a bunch of unnecessary bricks on your back. We treat you as an equal individual who respects and understands the average human's necessary boundaries. That's what makes this crew so special and unique! WOOT!

(AKA i don't feel like making a "list o rules" because that's as boring as watching paint dry, unless that paint was drying on a baby babe's gleamin' buns, which i would gladly "keep an eye on" IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. HOOOOOOOO! ^3^)

AKA jaykay about the previous message, yay?

Now without further adoo,

"Duck." by Joåo Lokay Nannabee:

_               _               _
        >(')____,   >(')____,   >(')____,
           (` =~~/      (` =~~/      (` =~~/
       ~^~^`---'~^~^~^`---'~^~^~^`---'~^~^~

Oh, and PS: Anch159, stop copying meh >:(

Last edited by ipwner (Jul 12 2014 11:13:40 pm)

Im A ®a®ity ®

#171 Before February 2015

norwegianboy

- UPDATE -
Ipwner has been permabanned because of some close-minded moderators overreaction, but the crew lives on! we are still doing levels and being awesome. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#172 Before February 2015

Creature

norwegianboy wrote:

Ipwner has been permabanned because of some close-minded moderators overreaction

Moderators don't ban the right guy.

Ill join as mini-maker to help in your EE crew hates world.

#173 Before February 2015

norwegianboy

Creature wrote:
norwegianboy wrote:

Ipwner has been permabanned because of some close-minded moderators overreaction

Moderators don't ban the right guy.

Ill join as mini-maker to help in your EE crew hates world.

I have created a thread where we can speak up against this injustice!
Go here and give me your signature: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=31366
Together we can stop this moderator brutality against Ipwner!
Also i would gladly accept your help! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
I am going to sleep now, but when i decide to work more on the new try for "EE crew hates people 2" i will contact you and evaluate your mini making skills.
Ipwner himself might check in on you here if we manage to unban him.
cheers.
- Norwegianboy

Last edited by norwegianboy (Jul 20 2014 5:22:49 pm)

#174 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

you should join anonymous their worst enemy is forum moderation

#175 Before February 2015

norwegianboy

Fdoou wrote:

you should join anonymous their worst enemy is forum moderation

You try to make it seem like it is a bad thing to correct faulty moderation errors.
I am not trying to sound like a hysterical doomsday announcer here. I am simply trying to make the authority of this forum listen to sensible arguments.
Therefore i have no need for your hastily scribbled immature comments.
begone!

iPwner1521162175699214

Board footer