Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#126 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

Re: EE Crew!!

YEAH!! ALRIGHT!! blol   zzz                 blablablabla crew update this isn't spam bla     I'm such a great crew leader. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#127 Before February 2015

dragonranger

I wanna join

#128 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

Mehbe behbe //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

BTW: Can some active people pleeease offer to join? I won't have any bias... promise! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by ipwner (Jan 16 2013 8:05:29 pm)

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

Im A ®a®ity ®

#129 Before February 2015

octodecillion
Formerly strider

i'm a good artist heres some of my latest work http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWPREAhyUHbUI

#130 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

UPdate: kicked legoking2000, updated jabatheblobs status to "soon to be kicked" ;p

EDIT: i REALLY need help on the latest level, guys. youd ont even need to be a good artist.. :I just be CREATIVE. i think i have all of you on my friends list. if not pm me ok?

Last edited by ipwner (Jan 21 2013 9:39:25 pm)

Im A ®a®ity ®

#131 Before February 2015

Orcwizard

Hi ipwner may i join this crew?

#132 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

Bump orcwizard I guess.. but I'm not putting you up there because you haven't proven yourself.

Im A ®a®ity ®

#133 Before February 2015

Legoking2000

Lul, can I join //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile .

#134 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

Bump... :/ if only someone that would actually help would request to join... D: Pleeeeaaaaseeee!!! Okay, how about an offer? If someone actually active and HELPFUL offers to join EE Crew, I'll give you 10 +reps, and lots of respect! (You'll also have to help complete some levels.) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Im A ®a®ity ®

#135 Before February 2015

it40x

Just to let you know that i quit EE, this game is turning into a pile of..
i MAY come visit sometime, but don't expect it anytime soon.

You can kick me out of the crew if you want.

#136 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

Lol ikr.   -.- I miss da old days and memories... I'll just keep you on the list for da kicks of it! ^_^

Im A ®a®ity ®

#137 Before February 2015

norwegianboy

turns out theres a second crew called ee crew lol... go to dexter21´s profile if u didnt know already

#138 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

Norwegianboy: O.O . . . really? Well, that EE crew probably stands for something different. This one stands for Eellogofusciouhipoppokunurious Electroencephalography Crew, so it's probably not exactly the same. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Psst: norwegianboy: you're concidered "uncivilized" if you don't capitalize your sentences on the forums. ;p

Im A ®a®ity ®

#139 Before February 2015

norwegianboy

lol apparently im getting a warning because i give "simple replies" XD
whats happening here??? you havent been on in forever ipwner!
if we dont do anything with this crew we migth as well give it to MrShoe!!!
atleast go online sometimes gah!

#140 Before February 2015

Koto

Ipwner is banned until June something.   That's why this hasn't been updated.   If I see him, I'll try to find out what's gong on for you.

#141 Before February 2015

cameronaldo

If I can join I will help when ever you want me to, unless I am making an important bot (this is rare). I am always helpful, and one of my most resent worlds is : http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWbk3T9TYYbUI It

#142 Before February 2015

Koto

Message From Ipwner:

"Hey FOLKZ ! ^_^ We are recruiting "dedicated" poiples, so plz provide "us" with your EE profile, skillz, EE acc, etc, etc, all of that *POSITIVELY   THRILLING*   information (-_-).     I have 2 levels in th works so keep your head HAI, your knees LO, and let's START this SHOW!! ^_^   *Hint hint* : *cough* Building Of Mizery *cough* *COUGH* FLee Haunted Manor *COUGH HEM HEM!!* Sorry mah throat is kinda bad dese dayz. ;Q Ok, ba-ba peopou! (insert message to whoever banned him I didn't want to add here)

Also, Ipwner should be unbanned in about two weeks or so.

#143 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

Hey FOLKS! Just so u peps know, I probs won't be able 2 play EE in the next 2 to 3 weeks, as I barely get da chance to use compiuter and, to be "frank" (;Q), EE is getting rather... well, boring (;D) So I will be ditching this chyt imminently. Fudging' ticks in my big mac, ta-ba. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Also, a -rep would b appreciated, k? k. ^_^

Im A ®a®ity ®

#144 Before February 2015

giftboxfan

I believe I already made a crew like this. Are you promoting it or something? I already made the site and everything. I will use constructive criticism, because I'm a nice person, but you cannot copy a crew, it's against the rules. I already made the EE crew (Everybody Edits Crew), I have the site up and the art worlds and everything. So please, don't use this name, it's taken. Also, could you tell me when someone joins, if you choose to keep the name? I made the crew, and I really don't want it spammed or anything like that.

#145 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

^ Can someone ban dis troll? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Oh brother.

Im A ®a®ity ®

#146 Before February 2015

Mariofan1

ipwner wrote:

^ Can someone ban dis troll? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Oh brother.

Dolan pls

#147 Before February 2015

Koto

giftboxfan wrote:

I believe I already made a crew like this. Are you promoting it or something? I already made the site and everything. I will use constructive criticism, because I'm a nice person, but you cannot copy a crew, it's against the rules. I already made the EE crew (Everybody Edits Crew), I have the site up and the art worlds and everything. So please, don't use this name, it's taken. Also, could you tell me when someone joins, if you choose to keep the name? I made the crew, and I really don't want it spammed or anything like that.

Interesting how I can't seem to find the site through google.   If you cared enough to look at the front post, you'd see that this crew is older than your time using these forums, which seems to suggest that this was made first.   Also, EE Crew has probably been used a hundred other times.

#148 Before February 2015

norwegianboy

i cant believe ipwner got banned again... -_-

#149 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

BOMP! ;p

Im A ®a®ity ®

#150 Before February 2015

skullz17

This crew is actually awesome as heck. Not joining though, sorry.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

iPwner1521162175699214

Board footer