Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#5526 Before February 2015

Noctis

Re: MX Crew, Revived (2014)

I'm already in, but didn't sign any app form. Here it is, just for kicks.
In game name: Itsmeandersonlol
Profile: everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/itsmeandersonlol
Best world (Just paste a link to the world for mini-makers. For artists post a screenshot of the minimap   and post the link to the world.): Already done.
Past Crew(s): Omega Crew.
How long you have been playing EE (Everybody Edits): Late Spring 2010
Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Time) (-8:00 GMT/UTC)
Days work best for you, in terms of working on maps: Hmm, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, break days.

Reason why you wanted to join: MX crew is awesome!

Wooted by:

#5527 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Eh, thanks anyways. I might clean/update the first page to make it look nicer. I find it to be messy for some reason.

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

Wooted by:

#5528 Before February 2015

Creature

App: http://www.everybodyedits.com (I tryed the beta site, but i dont liked)
In game name: reidolol
Profile: http://www.everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/reidolol
Best world: Making a good one
Past crew: Teccrew
Playing ee since: 2012 june
Timezone: -4:00 GTM/UTC
Active days: Monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday.
Reason to join: I just wanted join a really active crew.

Last edited by Creature (Mar 11 2014 9:22:00 am)

This is a false statement.

Wooted by:

#5529 Before February 2015

Bobyy

I forgot to add this to the app....

Area you're applying for:

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

Wooted by:

#5530 Before February 2015

Creature

Bobyy wrote:

I forgot to add this to the app....

Area you're applying for:

Ok, updated

Wooted by:

#5531 Before February 2015

Master1

Might as well:
In game name: Master1
Profile: http://www.everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/master1
Best world (Just paste a link to the world for mini-makers. For artists post a screenshot of the minimap   and post the link to the world.): Use my profile, don't be lazy.
Past Crew(s): KOcrew, MGcrew, CKC, EEAS, GRnubs, MTteam, Twinrovians, IBM, Lamprey crew, The Blue Egg, The Green Egg, Devil smiley, Viking thingy, and I think I was in MXcrew before. There are probably more that I forgot about.
How long you have been playing EE (Everybody Edits): Either late August or early September 2010.
Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Days work best for you, in terms of working on maps: weekends pls
Reason why you wanted to join: I'm bored.
Oh, I make minis btw. You probably already knew that though.

Last edited by Master1 (Mar 11 2014 12:47:20 pm)

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

Wooted by:

#5532 Before February 2015

Master1 in MX? People are really getting bored.

Wooted by:

#5533 Before February 2015

Anch

Come on Bobby! I wanna join! Look at my profile on my "website" or PM me about what you wanted to discuss before.

Wooted by:

#5534 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Ok I updated the first page by replacing pictures and I'll update again with a current list of crew members. Here are answers to the last few posts above me. ^^^^

@Anch Fill out a proper application please. I will not be answering pms about the crew apps at all.

@Master1 You're accepted and yea I remember Masternub....I mean Masterpro

@Creature Finish the world first then I'll look at it

Wooted by:

#5535 Before February 2015

Creature

Bobyy wrote:

@Creature Finish the world first then I'll look at it

I dont know what world will be my best, just take a look at my profile, dont be lazy.

Wooted by:

#5536 Before February 2015

Bobyy

I am not being lazy, I only want ONE world for mini-maker apps.   It has be their best minis they've done in a world, and I would like to see it blended in with the art. With your attitude it sounds like you're a spoiled child to me.   I only want mature people who can I trust to get work done and be friends with. So you sir are not looking good right now.
EDIT: Updated the front page with current members.

Last edited by Bobyy (Mar 11 2014 6:56:39 pm)

Wooted by:

#5537 Before February 2015

Creature

Bobyy wrote:

I am not being lazy, I only want ONE world for mini-maker apps.   It has be their best minis they've done in a world, and I would like to see it blended in with the art. With your attitude it sounds like you're a spoiled child to me.   I only want mature people who can I trust to get work done and be friends with. So you sir are not looking good right now.
EDIT: Updated the front page with current members.

You accept a undone boxed minigames world? I have the eec contest worlds as art and mini only.

Wooted by:

#5538 Before February 2015

Bobyy

You're joking right? No offense but I reject you already without looking at your world.....undone boxed minis? Boxed minis are minis that separate the average EE players from the good players. (Mini-maker wise)

Wooted by:

#5539 Before February 2015

Creature

Bobyy wrote:

You're joking right? No offense but I reject you already without looking at your world.....undone boxed minis? Boxed minis are minis that separate the average EE players from the good players. (Mini-maker wise)

You only want designed minis? Ill tell why i dont choose a best world, im better at helping in others world, i dont make my own world, i need a artist for make designed minis, i could only make boxed minis if i dont have a artist to help. If you want my best world that apply for you rules here is the only done one: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWi70zkZKZbEI , ill make better ones soon.

Wooted by:

#5540 Before February 2015

Bobyy

I want minis that flow smoothly and that integrated nicely but also doesn't affect (or barely affect) minimap art AND in game art look. Try again in a few weeks, and also try getting a better attitude please. Good day sir...

Wooted by:

#5541 Before February 2015

Creature

Forget that, this crew will R.I.P. soon like others, ill stay on mine, atleast our crew is a example of crew that train others...

Wooted by:

#5542 Before February 2015

Xfrogman43

App:
In game name: Xfrogman43
Profile: Xfrogman43
Best world (Just paste a link to the world for mini-makers. For artists post a screenshot of the minimap   and post the link to the world.): Frogbot ... Didn't make the minis,   but if you want one with minis I made... Repeater Note: I'm working on other things than just EE so minis might be delayed...
Past Crew(s): I've been in a lot but I don't know names and they lasted very short time or something.
How long you have been playing EE (Everybody Edits): 2010 or so
Timezone: EST
Days work best for you, in terms of working on maps: Weekends
Reason why you wanted to join: Bored
Area I'm Applying For: Mini-maker

Last edited by Xfrogman43 (Mar 11 2014 7:23:29 pm)

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Wooted by:

#5543 Before February 2015

Bobyy

NOTICE: I'm just gonna say this now, not everyone who applies will get accepted into the crew. We're not desperate for people, and we want the best people who are willing to dedicate some of their time to our future maps.

@Creature Like said, you are a child and you cannot control your actions very well. Good luck to you and your crew. Also thanks for trying to apply for this crew.

@XFrogman I'll have someone look at them and judge them tomorrow night or on Saturday. Because I'm busy tomorrow afternoon, part/most of Thursday night, and I'm busy Friday all of Friday (except late night but I'll probably be sleeping then)

Wooted by:

#5544 Before February 2015

Creature

Bobyy wrote:

@Creature Like said, you are a child and you cannot control your actions very well. Good luck to you and your crew. Also thanks for trying to apply for this crew.

Only cause i said ur crew will R.I.P. like all ee crews you say im child :/

Wooted by:

#5545 Before February 2015

Bobyy

No not that reason, just the way you reacted earlier. I've had many people tell me that already about 1 year ago when I tried keeping it alive but had irl problems get in the way, so I had to leave.

Wooted by:

#5546 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I could do art. I can't remember my EE password, but my account name was different55. I have some pixel art that I've done that I could show you.

App: What even is this?
In game name: Different55. I can probably find my password in a text file somewhere.
Profile: http://everybodyedits.com/icantremember … ifferent55
Best world: See introthing.
Past Crew(s): MX Crew and one other crew I can't recall.
How long you have been playing EE (Everybody Edits): Mid-2010. Probably June or July.
Timezone: -6 CST? That's what I've been told all my life.
Days work best for you, in terms of working on maps: Monday, Saturday, Wednesday (2PM-5PM), Friday
Reason why you wanted to join: Working with limited palettes is good pixel art practice.
Notes: I'm having computer issues, computer may burst into flames at any moment, temporarily severing my internet connection until the flames are put out. I do not expect this to happen with any sort of frequency but it's best to be prepared for everything because I need to be more paranoid than I am.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#5547 Before February 2015

Well I'll redo my app, since I may still enter the game sometimes. Or you could just ping me in cstorm //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
In-game name: 0176
Profile: http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/0176
Best World: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWofP-_sb6a0I [whole art made by me, minis by someone else] / http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWAIxKAlqia0I [same]
Past Crews: MX, KO, MG, Blue Egg, Elite Team
How long you have been playing EE: Feb 2011
Timezone: -3 GMT
Days work best for you, in terms of working on maps: Mostly Sunday and Saturday, other days as well but not as much
Reason why you wanted to join: rejoining since this is a team way too good to abandon //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Notes: I'm having to use wi-fi in this computer, so my connection may mess up and I become offline for some seconds.

Wooted by:

#5548 Before February 2015

Muffin

App: Flappy Bird
In game name: Muffin

Profile: http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/muffin

Best world (Just paste a link to the world for mini-makers. For artists post a screenshot of the minimap   and post the link to the world.): too lazy
Past Crew(s): SE crew (<3)

How long you have been playing EE (Everybody Edits): uh 3 years?

Timezone: cst
Days work best for you, in terms of working on maps: I don't want to work on maps.

Reason why you wanted to join: I don't want to join.

Wooted by:

#5549 Before February 2015

Xfrogman43

Bobyy wrote:

@XFrogman I'll have someone look at them and judge them tomorrow night or on Saturday. Because I'm busy tomorrow afternoon, part/most of Thursday night, and I'm busy Friday all of Friday (except late night but I'll probably be sleeping then)

Take your time //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Wooted by:

#5550 Before February 2015

Anch

Bobyy wrote:

@Anch Fill out a proper application please. I will not be answering pms about the crew apps at all.

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?pid=481766#p481766
Anyway, I'll fill out the app once I find the stuff.
Ok here:

Application

Last edited by anch159 (Mar 12 2014 6:25:45 pm)

Wooted by:

Board footer