Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 Before February 2015

Anch

Re: OKcrew - NOT recruiting

Did you not notice my posts or did I not make it >.<

#102 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

wait, i was let back in? i quit

#103 Before February 2015

Master1

Just a quick update on member list stuff:
Here is a list of people that were accepted/denied
Denied
- Creature
- Sthegreat
- Ziggurat
- Dragonranger
Still deciding
- Kiraninja
Accepted!
- Anch159
- Stagecrew
- DClevels
- Failgirl101
- Aoitenshi
If you weren't accepted, you can still try again after working on your skills a bit //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Also, I need to pick our crews Head minimaker, Co-head minimaker, Head Artist, and Co-head artist. If any members are interested in applying for any of the 4 positions, either comment here or PM me.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#104 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

wow you accepted anch i quit

#105 Before February 2015

Anch

How come you just added me to the main topic list and now I'm off?

#106 Before February 2015

Master1

Is there anyone in the crew interested in becoming a head artist/minimaker? I need people to apply pls/ty

#107 Before February 2015

Mr. Force

I feel like quiting this crew. We have different time zone's and i can never help //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#108 Before February 2015

theditor

i will join thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile and be the head minimaker

Last edited by theditor (Sep 14 2014 12:28:45 pm)

#109 Before February 2015

Anch

Master1 wrote:

Is there anyone in the crew interested in becoming a head artist/minimaker? I need people to apply pls/ty

Sure, but I am sure I won't make it. But if I'm the only one applying then yay //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#110 Before February 2015

Pingohits
Banned

1. What is your ingame EE username: Pingohits

2. Are you a Minigame maker or an Artist? A little bit of both, but more like minis creator

3. Post a link to your best world displaying the talent above: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW6Uw4QoQVbkI

4. If your profile is private, briefly make it visible, and post a link so we can look at it. k did it

5. Do you AFK frequently? Depends. Mostly No.

791mAP8.png

#111 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Originally I came on yesterday just to see how EE was doing after 2- 3 years of inactivity, but after hearing that fellow folks were still around, I decide I will stick around longer. If they do exist (That means you guys, 0176, Master1 and so on) then I'll stay just like the old days.

1. What is your ingame EE username:
Garfield2436

2. Are you a Minigame maker, or an Artist?
Both, however I profess more in minigame making. Therefore minigame making.

I can apply for a head minigame maker. Definitely not a head artist!

Last edited by Garfield2436 (Sep 19 2014 7:40:34 pm)

#112 Before February 2015

Muftwin

Garfield2436 wrote:

2- 3 years of inactivity

srsly it was one year

#113 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Muftwin wrote:
Garfield2436 wrote:

2- 3 years of inactivity

srsly it was one year

Off-topic:
I can't even remember since either way it was such a long time. Lol

#114 Before February 2015

I've always been here, but as mentioned in my sig I'm really going to leave EE forever now. I swear these years of interacting with random gringos I never will encounter IRL in a Flash smiley game and taking it seriously really, really messed my mind up (it's like some kind of depersonalization), and I'm trying to move on to other stuff.
Anyway, that means you can remove me from this crew and NSFW too, since I don't serve a purpose anymore - sad, these crews have so much potential //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
@Garfield I might check SR sometimes a bit by the way, apparently they finally added the new tier of weapons!

#115 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

0176 wrote:

I've always been here, but as mentioned in my sig I'm really going to leave EE forever now. I swear these years of interacting with random gringos I never will encounter IRL in a Flash smiley game and taking it seriously really, really messed my mind up (it's like some kind of depersonalization), and I'm trying to move on to other stuff.
Anyway, that means you can remove me from this crew and NSFW too, since I don't serve a purpose anymore - sad, these crews have so much potential //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
@Garfield I might check SR sometimes a bit by the way, apparently they finally added the new tier of weapons!

It's alright. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

off-topic: Do you still play Minecraft on a private server?

#116 Before February 2015

I never played Minecraft anymore, my current fav games are PAYDAY 2, Borderlands 2 and TF2 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Getting a bit too much off topic though, let's resume talking about lampreys!

#117 Before February 2015

tak4n

0176 wrote:

EE is love EE is life. You'll come back after half a year. It won't let you leave forever... many tried. You're too deep, you should have escaped in 2011 while you could. Now it's too late, it will find you in your nightmares... it will hunt you until you come back. There is no escape.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#118 Before February 2015

Noctis

tak4n wrote:
0176 wrote:

EE is love EE is life. You'll come back after half a year. It won't let you leave forever... many tried. You're too deep, you should have escaped in 2011 while you could. Now it's too late, it will find you in your nightmares... it will hunt you until you come back. There is no escape.

This is golden. And, yes, EE mods sold their souls for players to stick to EE. Haha!

#119 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

I've tried to start my own crew with friends before but it didn't work out.   I do want to get more involved with the community, though..

1. What is your ingame EE username: AzurePudding
2. Are you a Minigame maker or an Artist? Artist
3. Post a link to your best world displaying the talent above: umzUEgm.pngspace2e.png   Some of my worlds I prefer to keep private until finished (waterfall being one of them).  
4. If your profile is private, briefly make it visible, and post a link so we can look at it. http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/azurepudding
5. Do you AFK frequently? Sometimes I get distracted with something but for the most part I'm actively playing/chatting when on.

#120 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

I would like to apply to be the co-head artist, M. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Aoitenshi (Sep 26 2014 5:50:17 am)

#121 Before February 2015

Anch

Is this crew still active?

#122 Before February 2015

Muftwin

anch159 wrote:

Is this crew still active?

of course

#123 Before February 2015

Zoidy☺

Where do I sign up?

#124 Before February 2015

Master1

right here zoidy!

#125 Before February 2015

Anch

Do you still build levels? If you do, how come you never invite me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

gkaby1501010237669557

Board footer