Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-04-06 13:20:28

mikelolsuperman
Website

Re: How do you select the difficulties, campaign team?

Also something that might go wrong with giving it difficulty tags is that the campaign team has to test whether it's actually possible and how hard it is, meaning they kind of practice more, meaning they can blaze though medium stages like it's tutorial 1 but longer so they might give it an easy or basic tag because they themselves don't notice a difference between a basic level and an easy level for example.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Wooted by:

#27 2019-04-06 13:47:58

skullz17

peace wrote:

i did but im just wondeirng if they can get a real answer out of these 3 difficultys which are (i think) clealry too EZ for them

You can get a good idea by playing the worlds he linked.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by: (2)

#28 2019-04-06 15:23:45

Minimania
Moderation Team

mikelolsuperman wrote:

Also something that might go wrong with giving it difficulty tags is that the campaign team has to test whether it's actually possible and how hard it is, meaning they kind of practice more, meaning they can blaze though medium stages like it's tutorial 1 but longer so they might give it an easy or basic tag because they themselves don't notice a difference between a basic level and an easy level for example.

Jump Jump Jump by Iraka is for all intents and purposes a basic-easy level, that has the medium tag only for being very long.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#29 2019-04-06 17:09:25

mikelolsuperman
Website

Crybaby wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:

Jump Jump Jump by Iraka is for all intents and purposes a basic-easy level, that has the medium tag only for being very long.

Idk how that happened then

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

#30 2019-04-06 17:26:56

Minimania
Moderation Team

mikelolsuperman wrote:
Crybaby wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:

You would know if you actually read Kirby's post

21cZxBv.png

#31 2019-04-06 17:48:32

mikelolsuperman
Website

Crybaby wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
Crybaby wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:

You would know if you actually read Kirby's post

Yes but if the tag is seemingly wrong Kirby's method didn't work did it?

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

#32 2019-04-06 17:52:12

Kirby

(Jump jump jump is not campaigned and it wouldnt have the medium difficulty if it was)

Wooted by:

#33 2019-04-06 18:14:08

Minimania
Moderation Team

Kirby wrote:

(Jump jump jump is not campaigned and it wouldnt have the medium difficulty if it was)

Yeah, I meant to say the Iraka level that is in the campaign, I just mistakenly called in Jump Jump Jump and it stuck in my brain for a while

21cZxBv.png

Minimania1554570848745105

Board footer