Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Re: 2012: A Look at the Year Past

Biggest things of 2012:

1) Chris gets busy and a drought of updates happen
2) Chris comes back for a bit but he comes back with someone new to work on EE (everyone thought it would end up like Sbeam)
3) The new someone was confirmed by Atilla to be MrShoe
4) MrShoe ends drought with a smiley
5) MrShoe introduces trophy win block
6) RPGMaster2000 becomes inactive same with Chris
7) Friend List introduced by MrShoe
8) Good updates are made by MrShoe (until Chris left for a bit? No one has proof of this)
9) Updates lose originality and people begin to get mad at MrShoe
10) Woot System introduced by MrShoe
11) Level System introduced by MrShoe
12) New commands added (4 of them)
13) Toby becomes active during the Summer
14) Forums have downtime
15) Forums gets fixed
16) A lot of people rant at MrShoe (He's a nice guy if you just have a decent conversation with him)

.....There might've been a few that I missed but that's all I feel like typing right now.

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#52 Before February 2015

Ben

Oh no, what a shame,
MrShoe is lame.

Updates updates everywhere,
How to cause this all, you dare ?

EE is no longer fun,
You poped it like a bubble gum.

Beta's gone, my hope did too,
and builders club came all the way through.

You can run but you can't hide,
EE players are not that blind.

And Chris, you ask? A lost dream,
he won't come back unless we scream.

So many ideas but no self-control,
because only money drives them all.

I loved you EE, and I hope you too,
but I have to leave, as many others do...

:/

#53 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

tomkazaz wrote:

Oh no, what a shame,
MrShoe is lame.

Updates updates everywhere,
How to cause this all, you dare ?

EE is no longer fun,
You poped it like a bubble gum.

Beta's gone, my hope did too,
and builders club came all the way through.

You can run but you can't hide,
EE players are not that blind.

And Chris, you ask? A lost dream,
he won't come back unless we scream.

So many ideas but no self-control,
because only money drives them all.

I loved you EE, and I hope you too,
but I have to leave, as many others do...

:/

Approved.

#54 Before February 2015

Muffin

[I've been holding back on the MrShoe hatred, but it's grown too big now...] [Also this thread seems to be hate on MrShoe now]

I guess I'm the only one who likes MrShoe, looking at all this... Would you rather have a small update every 3 months or a small update every week, with some big ones thrown in?

The most hated update seems to be build club. People say that it's not good because noobs can have all the blocks that the pros took forever to get. If your level of pro-ness is described by how many blocks you have, shouldn't the community actually get better because more people have the pro blocks?

Some people seem to be leaving because of "bad block packs". How does this affect you at all? MrShoe has not removed any blocks. You can still make levels with your old blocks and ignore the new packs if you so please.

"But MrShoe bans random people!!!" That happened once, and it was sorted out as soon as MrShoe got home.

Chris should be the one we're hating on. He went for 3 months without any updates. He should be watching what the community says, as he is the owner of this game. (probly more to hate on chris for)

MrShoe has been the biggest help to this game in my opinion. I'm not sure why everyone hates him.

#55 Before February 2015

Jan12345

Muffin wrote:

[I've been holding back on the MrShoe hatred, but it's grown too big now...] [Also this thread seems to be hate on MrShoe now]

I guess I'm the only one who likes MrShoe, looking at all this... Would you rather have a small update every 3 months or a small update every week, with some big ones thrown in?

The most hated update seems to be build club. People say that it's not good because noobs can have all the blocks that the pros took forever to get. If your level of pro-ness is described by how many blocks you have, shouldn't the community actually get better because more people have the pro blocks?

Some people seem to be leaving because of "bad block packs". How does this affect you at all? MrShoe has not removed any blocks. You can still make levels with your old blocks and ignore the new packs if you so please.

"But MrShoe bans random people!!!" That happened once, and it was sorted out as soon as MrShoe got home.

Chris should be the one we're hating on. He went for 3 months without any updates. He should be watching what the community says, as he is the owner of this game. (probly more to hate on chris for)

MrShoe has been the biggest help to this game in my opinion. I'm not sure why everyone hates him.

you're not the only one who likes MrShoe Yn8I7.png
Who got a random ban? Helvi's ban got a reason

#56 Before February 2015

BEE

Bad block packs affect the artists the most. I stopped doing art after backgrounds showed up on the minimap because it just wasn't a challenge anymore and wasn't fun. True I could have continued without the new blocks, but the point of my art wasn't that I was the best artist (I wasn't, and am not) but that I was able to work with a limited palette. Once the colors grew, more people were able to do art easily.

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#57 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I'm with you, Muffin. He's a good person.

#58 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Jan12345 wrote:
Muffin wrote:

you're not the only one who likes MrShoe Yn8I7.png
Who got a random ban? Helvi's ban got a reason

The reason was obvious to anyone with half a brain from the start, but Mr. Shoe didn't elaborate until recently.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#59 Before February 2015

Kangxp

The only thing I would like MrShoe to do is to slow the updates down.
Some time ago, the AG version of EE went down and many fans from AG complained. So Chris(who was still online back then) said that it would be fixed but it took months. I missed EE so I created a new account at main website. When they finally fixed the problem(and created a new link -->http://armorgames.com/play_ee/11986/everybody-edits) I was shocked to see the new updates. I needed more time to get tha things. So, ya.

derp
go watch mlp
everyone will be proud of u
just search "mlp sweep"

#60 Before February 2015

Echo!

some man wrote:

Julian is the biggest nub ever.

He updates every week, but his updates are so small.

Plus, he hasn't changed the title screen in a forever.

He thinks everybody likes him.

Why does everyone say they're small? They're weekly, if you add up all the updates that we have every month, they're about the same standards as Chris's monthly.
Let's do 7th November to 7th of December.

? Checkerd Blocks
? Potions released for everyone
? Woots (This was a pretty drastic and big update)
? Magic Coins
? Green potion
? Sale
? Jungle Blocks
? Vines

#61 Before February 2015

mar1o

most smilies and blocks suck.. boosts, water, spikes, checkpoints i like, however a LOT of the blocks suck and smilies, and even though im beta, why did they replace beta with builders club? if mr shoe did do that, atleast make it the same as beta, and same PRICE as it, or not same price but atleast make it permanent for beta members and non-beta members can buy it permenantly if they wanted. mr shoe is really making a lot of people leave, with all these crappy updates, im not here to hate on him that much, only a little, but can he really just return ee back to normal???? i do like the idea of potions and a few more stuff, but NOT most of the updates...he should slow down on the updates, maybe bug fixes weekly, but other updates like every 2-3 weeks maybe...he needs to return ee back to normal instead throw out a bunch of useless updates...actually, there shouldn't be a builders club, or, atleast make it so even when it expires everyone still has all the blocks.

the level system is the start of an rpg.. watch there be a health bar, weapons, the amount of level you have the stronger you are, potions that increase your attack or health, potions to kill someone, in the future //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue lol ok maybe not but the level system is probably the start of an rpg.

Last edited by mar1o (Jan 7 2013 10:39:00 pm)

#62 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Echo! wrote:
some man wrote:

Julian is the biggest nub ever.

He updates every week, but his updates are so small.

Plus, he hasn't changed the title screen in a forever.

He thinks everybody likes him.

Why does everyone say they're small? They're weekly, if you add up all the updates that we have every month, they're about the same standards as Chris's monthly.
Let's do 7th November to 7th of December.

? Checkerd Blocks
? Potions released for everyone
? Woots (This was a pretty drastic and big update)
? Magic Coins
? Green potion
? Sale
? Jungle Blocks
? Vines

Checker blocks whats a random block, Which doesn't have a big difference with normal blocks, Not a choice for arts.

Potion has been one of a cheating tool, jumping higher, and more later, even you can turn it off, still useless.

Woot is a troll system.

Magic coins Is 50% a good thing, let's say that level is the thing you didn't place, while it is actually RPG-y.

Green potion is useless.

Sale is originally published in 2009.

Jungle blocks is just readdition of things like ninja, castle and stuff, One way, boring blocks and vine.

Vines and other ladders made by MrShoe, Can't disagree with it, But it is actually slow and abused.

#63 Before February 2015

Why are you complaining over 'more detailed' block packs?
I don't use them much, but they make your level look better (if you use them right, that is) - you can't get much with basic and brick blocks, no matter if you're a genius. The slowness of ladders can make some fun things, also.
I don't like to sound rude, but for me it just sounds like some people are trying to be against MrShoe no matter what.

(however I don't like woots and such, either way)

#64 Before February 2015

Echo!

ABC Boy wrote:

Checker blocks whats a random block, Which doesn't have a big difference with normal blocks, Not a choice for arts.

If you mean mini map art, what does it matter with the shape and style of the block?

ABC Boy wrote:

Potion has been one of a cheating tool, jumping higher, and more later, even you can turn it off, still useless.

Just becuase you do not like it, doesn't mean other people do not. If it doesn't effect you get angry about it?

ABC Boy wrote:

Woot is a troll system.

capture.png

ABC Boy wrote:

Magic coins Is 50% a good thing, let's say that level is the thing you didn't place, while it is actually RPG-y.

Eh?

ABC Boy wrote:

Green potion is useless.

It changes you aura colour, there for it is not useless, if it did nothing, I would agree.

ABC Boy wrote:

Then that's a good thing, that it is continuing.

ABC Boy wrote:

Jungle blocks is just readdition of things like ninja, castle and stuff, One way, boring blocks and vine.

It's called a theme. You don't like basic blocks (checkered) or themed blocks?

ABC Boy wrote:

Vines and other ladders made by MrShoe, Can't disagree with it, But it is actually slow and abused.

How are they abused? They're meant to be slow.

I think all these are better that Chris's monthly update (Big spender) (Diamond). I think you're scared of change.

#65 Before February 2015

mar1o

the only major thing i dont like is how you cant buy blocks that you dont have when your in builders club...i should have done this sooner, but i just emailed him yesterday to take it away

#66 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

mar1o wrote:

the only major thing i dont like is how you cant buy blocks that you dont have when your in builders club...i should have done this sooner, but i just emailed him yesterday to take it away

You can... For some reason, people never read the blog anymore.

#67 Before February 2015

Jan12345

Number(1)KirbyFan10 wrote:
mar1o wrote:

Look at the date and time of his post.
When he did post that it wasn't possible Yn8I7.png

#68 Before February 2015

mar1o

Number(1)KirbyFan10 wrote:
mar1o wrote:

omg, read the date i posted that message, at the time it wasn't possible, now it is

#69 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

oOoOoOoh you probably might remember me from the "INCIDENT", if you remember that but no big deal rye? ^_^

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#70 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

What incident are you referring to?

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#71 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

Well... I don't feel like talking about it. ._. But I think Bee made this huge page dedicated to it. <.< It's scrollable and has all of this content I don't even know what the link is though o.o so I sorta hate bee but sorta love bee... so I guess the hate and love kinda even out into : //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

It was sometime in 2011 ;P Kongregatefan wanted to copy bee and i said mkay! Since I wasn't aware of the plagerization shizzle copyright fine online reputation disaster blablabla blablol ZzZzZz

Last edited by ipwner (Jan 12 2013 8:19:14 am)

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

Im A ®a®ity ®

#72 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Oh, that one.   I remember that.

You weren't aware that copying is bad?   Were you 3?

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#73 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Echo! wrote:
ABC Boy wrote:

If you mean mini map art, what does it matter with the shape and style of the block?
/* Boring style */

ABC Boy wrote:

Just because you do not like it, doesn't mean other people do not. If it doesn't effect you get angry about it?

ABC Boy wrote:

Woot is a troll system.

http://localhostr.com/files/v805dkQ/capture.png
/* Ever Heard of Guest bombing?*/

ABC Boy wrote:

Eh?

ABC Boy wrote:

Green potion is useless.

It changes you aura colour, there for it is not useless, if it did nothing, I would agree.
/* Aura changing is nothing surprising. */

ABC Boy wrote:

Then that's a good thing, that it is continuing.

ABC Boy wrote:

It's called a theme. You don't like basic blocks (checkered) or themed blocks?
/**/

ABC Boy wrote:

How are they abused? They're meant to be slow.

I think all these are better that Chris's monthly update (Big spender) (Diamond). I think you're scared of change.
/* Used Massively On levels */

#74 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

No 32ortononedge I was aware that copying is bad o.O why would I not be aware of that? blol

Im A ®a®ity ®

#75 Before February 2015

Noctis

Now, we need updates..
I'll leave this up to let players see what updates ruined Everybody Edits.

BEE142393573725695

Board footer