Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-23 22:00:52

peace

what eats the most data and how

for the past months maby 1 or maby even 2 years im out of thingd ot buy wiht energy other then multi's and worlds and nde thigns when they get added btu that takes a tiny bit of grinding energy but im wondering if i get 1K+ of all multi's (will take a lot of energy but sure..) or 1K+ wolds will i hve an too bgi account at some tpint that cant handle it anymore or how does it work? adn afaik most of the world stay empty wihtout  aname chnage because i asume saveing the worl donce and renamign it once gives it more data i mean can my account store infinity items iwhtout lag and blowing ups i dotn think so and hwo will this world in EEU?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#2 2019-03-23 22:16:22

Snowester

Re: what eats the most data and how

Corrected:

peace (corrected) wrote:

For the past month, maybe 1 or maybe even 2 years I'm out of thing to buy with energy other than multi's and worlds and (the?) thing is when they get added but that takes a tiny bit of grinding energy but I'm wondering if I get 1K+ of all multi's (will take a lot of energy but sure...) or 1K+ worlds will I have very big account at some point that can't handle it anymore or how does it work? And afaik most of the world stay empty without a name change because I assume saving the world once and renaming it once gives it more data, I mean can my account store infinity items without lag and blowing up? I don't think so and (how will this world in EEU? ~What?)

Your item cannot obviously store an infinite amount of items. Though due to how spaghetti the game and the server is, you could lag even if you have 1 world.

Wooted by: (2)
Snowester1553375782743315

Board footer