Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

rbb138

Level "my world" saving.

Heres my breakdown of the new save system for anybody who doesnt understand it:

-When you go to create a new level, if you are logged in you can instead press the "goto myworld" button to open a level with a star next to its name.
-This level is exactly the same as a normal public level except that you have the power to change the super secret editing key or change the level name.

You may also choose to press the "save" button to apply the current map you have open to the default map that is opened every time you use "goto myworld".

Bug:
The "fullscreen" button doesnt work if you are in your own world via "goto myworld".

Suggestion:
we need a feature to turn the level on/off public mode if we wish to work on it in private, then save and open it later.

#2 Before February 2015

Drukqs

Re: Level "my world" saving.

So you can only save one world at a time?

I'm a little underwhelmed if that's the case.   You spend hours finishing one level and then have to delete it to start a new one.   Ya, you can save, but you still have to delete your previous level.

Was hoping maybe for a system that allowed you to download the level to your hard drive or something similar.   Maybe that is coming in the future?

#3 Before February 2015

Chris
Banned

One world for now, needed the basic system up and running first.

The beta essentially allows you to see what I am working on, multiple saved levels are pending.

#4 Before February 2015

Chris
Banned

rbb138 wrote:

Suggestion:
we need a feature to turn the level on/off public mode if we wish to work on it in private, then save and open it later.

A temporary fix is to rename your level to something that contains "sex" this will make it drop out of the public world list.

#5 Before February 2015

Drukqs

Ok, good to know.   Thanks for the reply.

Last edited by Drukqs (Aug 20 2010 12:36:23 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

rbb138

Chris wrote:
rbb138 wrote:

Suggestion:

A temporary fix is to rename your level to something that contains "sex" this will make it drop out of the public world list.

thats very useful thankyou.

#7 Before February 2015

MX Team

How do you Delete a saved world? I want to start a new one but it would take to long to erase.

#8 Before February 2015

Bash

Chris wrote:
rbb138 wrote:

Suggestion:

That was actually very useful, thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#9 Before February 2015

Advancé

Oh, no. Theres going to be to many levels made on Everybody Edits. We need a filter!!!!

rbb138 1423854877106555

Board footer