Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-10 17:00:09

TundrumMax
Formerly Memomemo

Tungine - a 3D engine in your browser.

Tungine 0.4

For the past month or so, I have been developing a 3D engine from scratch using JS.
I have not used any extra resources such as WebGL or three.js, this is all from scratch using the HTML5 Canvas.
Obviously due to the fact that I am not that knowledgeable and it was made without WebGL, it's obvious that it's pretty mediocre. It does not have any shadows or proper z-buffering, but I hope to fix that in the future.

It is open-source, meaning that it will be able to improve in the future. I hope this helps with any 3D game you hope to make.

Link: https://gitlab.com/tundrummax/tunengine

I would also like some help with the actual development process as stated previously, I am not that knowledgeable and my methods of 3D rendering is perhaps a little unorthodox.

I am also willing to answer any questions you have. And if you have any suggestions, please suggest.

I can speak by breathing in but it sounds like a dying horse

TundrumMax.png

Signature by HG

Wooted by:

#2 2019-03-10 21:02:24

MWstudios

Re: Tungine - a 3D engine in your browser.

Can it run Doom?

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

Wooted by:
MWstudios1552248144742356