Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-23 20:02:34

Anatoly

Best moderator fittings

Emma333

Hello Id like to make you pay attention to a very friendly, nice and smart girl on this forum with the nick Emma333. She is very open, respective and friendly. I am supporting with this message Emma333 as a moderator, as she has been always fairly and I can really think that EE will go up with her in the staff team.

She is very active on this forum and very kind to everyone. She was one of the people - whose I missed - what made me return //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I am really proud of considering myself her virtual friend and will support her in any move.

HG

Another good choice would be HG - other than a combination of developer and graphics designer he is treating everyone equally no matter if it's a typo in peace's post, my annoying community quit or xenonetix presenting a new update (from the bad to the good) - he can stay very neutral and does not place his equality to everyone under his emotions. He does think some people are annoying here maybe, but he's smart enough not to show it.

In total Ive been working with Hg on some graphics via discord. He's a good team mate and a good friend.

Myself

Haha! Jokes aside, let me present you:

N1KF

Other than being mysterious here he gives good criticism has a correct opinion and believes in the rising of EE to the 1K-Players-Online-Count. I think he would be another perfect choice in having as a staff member.

Why am I doing this?

Because the current staff seems to be "one single person" - having people to be more protective over to peace and Soniiiety would be a very GOOD choice. These 3 people above ^ are the only way in my opinion to rise EE.

Thanks for listening,

A. W.

#2 2018-11-23 21:21:30

peace

Re: Best moderator fittings

can you not please if they wan tto become staff they can either ask THEMSELVES or get asked byt the staff its not up to you

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#3 2018-11-23 22:19:35, last edited by Vitalijus (2018-11-23 22:21:22)

Vitalijus
Website

Emma333 - inactive, she herself has said she barely comes online because she's busy.

HG - I agree with half of your statement, he's a good programmer and designer, but, he often loses motivation and abandons his projects, he might leave EE any day depending on his mood. Also the other half of your statement is false, remember what happened before your 48th quit? He's also focusing on his music producing thing or something.

N1KF - I've little to no clue about who this individual is, so I can't comment.

Anyways, I don't think that you should create a topic on people that have recently been nice to you.

no hate, just saying

wn7I7Oa.png

Wooted by: (5)

#4 2018-11-23 23:22:10

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

We currently are not in need of new moderators at this time. Thank you.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#5 2018-11-23 23:51:13

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Zoey2070 wrote:

Maybe the forums could use some new mods instead? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Wooted by:

#6 2018-11-24 00:06:56

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

I guess I can't disagree with Anatoly's opinions about me, but I'm really not interested in moderating the game. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't do something else for the game.

Vitalijus wrote:

he often loses motivation and abandons his projects, he might leave EE any day depending on his mood

First half is partly true, but I ensure you that after this post of mine written last year, I'm not going to leave the game. In fact, I'm ready to prove you wrong with first half at some near point.

Vitalijus wrote:
no hate, just saying

It's hilarious for me how you bring up logs of mine from 2 months ago, as if they still applied today, uniquely because of your necessity and obsession to bring up any sort of stuff to be against me.

#7 2018-11-24 00:10:49

Vitalijus
Website

HG wrote:

It's hilarious for me how you bring up logs of mine from 2 months ago, as if they still applied today, uniquely because of your necessity and obsession to bring up any sort of stuff to be against me.

Wrong, I just didn't like the "he is treating everyone equally no matter" part, when I know that it's a lie or a misunderstanding. I don't like lies. Even if it was me myself I would have put that out ( before anyone else did ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

wn7I7Oa.png

#8 2018-11-24 00:19:06

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

Vitalijus wrote:

Wrong, I just didn't like the "he is treating everyone equally no matter" part, when I know that it's a lie or a misunderstanding. I don't like lies. Even if it was me myself I would have put that out ( before anyone else did ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

You know very well my reply was specifically to the log of mine you sent, not that line. You could also show up logs of mine with you to prove me wrong, which I'm fine with, as once again, I've mentioned moderation is not my true interest.

#9 2018-11-24 00:20:59

Vitalijus
Website

HG wrote:
Vitalijus wrote:

You know very well my reply was specifically to the log of mine you sent, not that line. You could also show up logs of mine with you to prove me wrong, which I'm fine with, as once again, I've mentioned moderation is not my true interest.

I just remember very well laughing at Anatoly and I know that you enano and some others were there, so I posted it over here to show Anatoly that he can't just go recommending people without actually knowing about them and writting complete different things.

wn7I7Oa.png

#10 2018-11-24 00:24:08

bunglybongle

i was enjoying reading this until you said N1KF always has "correct opinions"

opinions aren't correct

Wooted by: (2)

#11 2018-11-24 00:25:39, last edited by drunkbnu (2018-11-24 00:30:15)

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

Anatoly has already been aware of the malicious things I used to do at him without him knowing. I've received insults from him, and I've accepted them. But showing that stuff is no way to attempt to objectively represent someone's friendship, and also remember that that was 2 months ago, and we're talking about now.

You can say whatever you think of my friendship with Anatoly, and even attempt to change everyone else's minds, but Anatoly has been a very good friend of mine for very long, regardless of all these things. There's nothing for me to discuss.

#12 2018-11-24 00:33:49

Vitalijus
Website

HG wrote:

Anatoly has already been aware of the malicious things I used to do at him without him knowing. I've received insults from him, and I've accepted them. But showing that stuff is no way to attempt to objectively represent someone's friendship, and also remember that that was 2 months ago, and we're talking about now.

You can say whatever you think of my friendship with Anatoly, and even attempt to change everyone else's minds, but Anatoly has been a very good friend of mine for very long, regardless of all these things. There's nothing for me to discuss.

I'm not trying to change anyone's minds my guy, chill out. As I said before it's just to show that his statement wasn't valid.

wn7I7Oa.png

#13 2018-11-24 00:45:30

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

Vitalijus wrote:

I'm not trying to change anyone's minds my guy, chill out. As I said before it's just to show that his statement wasn't valid.

Well, I guess. I also mentioned I would be fine with people proving that line wrong.

I only wanted to defend my friendshiup as Anatoly, as seeing it was the very first thing you attempted to point out seemed like a rude attempt from you to end said friendship.

#14 2018-11-24 02:27:50

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I don’t think pandering your random buddies by suggesting them for moderator position when there’s been no call for demand is a particularly good idea. Just goes to show that you’re not adept at decisions as important as appointing moderators. Please refrain from doing that in the future, thanks.

Anyway, if there really are to be new moderators i am certain it will be done through the proper channels before announcement.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#15 2018-11-24 07:38:28

Anatoly

Zoey2070 wrote:

Anatoly1543041508733170

Board footer