Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-10-28 14:09:03

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Re: This game is trash

I wonder how many mods OP helped to remove. If it’s at least 1, hating on the state of the game now is slightly hypocritical.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by:

#27 2018-10-28 15:12:48

Introduction

this thread in a nutshell : kira and the community arguing on some random crap

when your signature makes about half your comment //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Wooted by: (2)

#28 2018-10-28 16:32:12

BobRove

on the plus side, the more people leave, the more tight-knit the community becomes!

Hidden text

#29 2018-10-28 17:47:36

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

BobRove wrote:

tight-knit community

But i have no idea who you are! :]

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by:

PTU

#30 2018-10-28 17:51:40

Schlog

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
BobRove wrote:

tight-knit community

But i have no idea who you are! :]

nobody knows who you are either

#31 2018-10-28 18:40:53

HeyNK

Everyone knows who norboy is.

Who the hell is schlog? Who the hell is pipec? Who the hell is drstereos?

This community gets less tight knit every month.

Wooted by: (3)

#32 2018-10-28 18:49:11, last edited by Kaleb (2018-10-28 19:01:46)

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Kira wrote:

It was fun to play this game

I just can't be bothered by it anymore, I don't know how blind you guys really are at this point believing in some reeboot with html5, this subject has been going for 3 years now.
If you really think they will "save" EE by rebooting and making it "better" then have fun believing that because I'm tired of all the bull staff has been spouting for the last years.

Patreons is a literal joke as well, how can you give money to a staff that can't even release a single good update? Doesn't that prove their lack of ingenuity enough? You're wasting cash guys, just ignore and move on.

The current staff team is too ridiculous to even do anything, and that goes for every single one of them. There's so much wrong with the current staff team I don't even know where to start.

Campaign team = Literally useless, but is a good way to give friends some nice powers to play around such as Label, mod aura and a fancy color. Campaigns are still the same boring crap as ever, so boring I ask someone else to beat them for me because I don't want to go through the trouble of actually playing it. I heard from an anonymous source that the campaign team isn't even getting along.
So much for giving the campaign manager and edit/save commands while the campaign curators are literally as useful as the people who suggests campaigns on the forums. What's the point of not giving curators save/edit? Aren't they part of the staff and supposed to be trust worthy? Good going guys.

Moderation team = Same thing as the campaign team, a way to give friends some nice powers to play with. I don't know how many times the community has to say it before you guys understand but we don't need your trash moderation team, and I can say for certain because I was a moderator for a short amount of time before Megalamb was even one. Checking reports was the most boring **** ever and I never felt so useless in my entire life, but there was one good side as being a moderator: the community interaction. It was really fun to answer the diverse questions and interacting with the community as being part of the staff and that's what a real moderator should be, not the pitiful staff member at the back of the stage slaving the reports everyday but a member that actually interacts with the community and knows how to handle events or such. You can't even slip up a single time in the chat or you get banned from the game altogether IF someone reports you.

Gosha is the only good admin right now, even if his coding skills aren't the best out there, he did put a lot of efforts in coming with new things and I'm sure he's working hard to make the reeboot a thing. I don't know about the rest tho.

The design team is in a complete mess right now, Kentiya is too unskilled to even create his own content so Xeno has to rely on good ol' Toop to do his magic once again. All we've seen so far from Kentiya are absolute garbage smileys (except the polar bear) and recolors of blocks (and packs taken from the design contest). Aesthetics are what symbolizes a game, how can you even recruit someone to be a designer if he doesn't even know what he's doing? It's really pathetic.

The forums are getting less and less active now, the only **** you see is Azure and Luka debating over some random crap and peace spamming his usual bs, period. No one is interested anymore but that's alright! Reeboot will save us all.

As if.

I might even request a perma ban sooner or later to keep me away of this game because I seriously regret spending so much time in those early years.

So yeah, this game is trash.

Wow never has a post touched me to the heart like this before...
<3 Thanks Kira for speaking up for people like me who are ******* to do so! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Edit: BUT SERIOUSLY, I just skimmed through this entire thread and all I seem to see is hate hate hate, especially from you EE community, you are better then this, I've seen stuff like this in the past that resulted in serious serious traumatic events (that I WILL NOW go into detail about). All I see is someone from the community of the game speaking on what their OPINION of it is and what THEY think about the current state of the game, despite how bull **** you guys think it is and despite how bad you think Kira is, he is a regular person in real life as well... and all I see is an entire thread that is biased, yes biased, because of your past experiences with Kira's younger more immature self... and now what the thread is doing is shameful ****...

I honestly think that Kira's intentions were pure when he posted this **** of a topic but I have never had issues with Kira since 2010.. 2010-2018!! and it seems the first time he wants to speak on a serious matter the entire community shuts him down and gives him hate posts after hate posts... That's ****! then you guys have the audacity to criticize him and say how much you HATE Him!?! Think morally for a second.. hmm don't seem right at all! Smh EE Community.

Wooted by:

#33 2018-10-28 19:47:32

bunglybongle

Hello Kira,

We here at the Everybody Edits staff consider feedback very helpful to the future of Everybody Edits. As a result, we shall be completely removing Everybody Edits from the Internet as a way to address the wonderful -- albeit harsh -- feedback.

We hope that by removing Everybody Edits, we make you a very satisfied customer.

See you in the worlds,
The EE Staff //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#34 2018-10-28 20:11:05

daneeko

kira is literally a fractal engine

turn satire into even more satire

UzI5nBc.png

#35 2018-10-28 20:49:28, last edited by Luka504 (2018-10-28 20:52:10)

Luka504

Kaleb wrote:

Let's all be fwends

No one here is attacking Kira for having an opinion, they're attacking him for the way he formulated that opinion to essentially spit in people's faces. He's portrayed the entire staff team as a group of incompetent monkeys who have no idea what they're doing, as well as taking the chance of mocking certain users (Like me), and now you want people to just let him off the hook with no consequences for his terrible behavior?
No.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#36 2018-10-28 21:10:31

daneeko

Luka504 wrote:
Kaleb wrote:

Let's all be fwends

No one here is attacking Kira for having an opinion, they're attacking him for the way he formulated that opinion to essentially spit in people's faces. He's portrayed the entire staff team as a group of incompetent monkeys who have no idea what they're doing, as well as taking the chance of mocking certain users (Like me), and now you want people to just let him off the hook with no consequences for his terrible behavior?
No.

and who's saying noone can react sarcastically to this?

UzI5nBc.png

#37 2018-10-28 22:41:48

XxAtillaxX

when i quit i just left. this is as good as it'll get, just move on. there's other things in life

Luka504 wrote:

incompetent monkeys who have no idea what they're doing

not far from the truth but could be worse (emalton) megalamb will eventually decide to sell the game to a real game company if/when his attempts fail, however long that takes.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#38 2018-10-28 23:17:08

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

I think you're wrong Kira.

I have full faith that the current staff are doing a good job. I have full faith that the reboot will be released at some point in 2019. I have full faith that the game will become fresh and exciting again. And I have full faith that this will cause the player count to steadily rise.

Maybe the game won't reach the popularity it once had and I think it would be a little too optimistic to believe this game could become somewhat known on the internet. But I don't think it's too optimistic to think the game won't grow from what it is now. I think it's realistic to think the game will grow, you're being pessimistic.

You call out the staff as being bad but I think we must be looking at 2 completely different staff teams. I see a staff team that is transparent and making progress. The small updates we get won't be enough to keep the game going forever, but do you really think the staff don't know that? Why do you think they held a tournament instead of a simple contest? Why do you think they are setting up these easter egg hunts? Every time these events are hosted I see greater community interaction, people become more engaged and their attention is held. Sure, these may not have been executed perfectly and might become a little repetitive but their purpose is to interact with the community and keep them here whilst we await the release of the reboot. They're achieving this with great success.

To say that we shouldn't believe that a reboot is coming is just a poorly informed opinion. I think you should subscribe to ByteArray's youtube channel. Updates and staff promises are all well and good but that's not something unique to this staff team. But Josh's weekly development logs are what give me the most faith for the future of EE. Not only do we see evidence and progress of EEU, but you also get to know a bit of Josh's personality from his videos. And from what I've learnt about him, he doesn't seem like the kind of person who would be working as hard on this game as he is if he didn't believe it had a future. He wouldn't be on the EE team if he didn't believe it would grow. He is clearly passionate about the game and he is in it for the long term. If he believes that this game has a promising and worthwhile future then so do I.

I hope that, when the reboot is released - and the game grows to decent popularity, that you, and anyone else who doubts the future of this game, will look back on your doubts and think about how wrong you were to have them. How mistaken you were to be so negative about progress. And I hope that it will teach you to not just give up on things and to have some faith.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#39 2018-10-28 23:20:06

bunglybongle

mutantdevle wrote:

I think you're wrong Kira.

I have full faith that the current staff are doing a good job. I have full faith that the reboot will be released at some point in 2019. I have full faith that the game will become fresh and exciting again. And I have full faith that this will cause the player count to steadily rise.

Maybe the game won't reach the popularity it once had and I think it would be a little too optimistic to believe this game could become somewhat known on the internet. But I don't think it's too optimistic to think the game won't grow from what it is now. I think it's realistic to think the game will grow, you're being pessimistic.

You call out the staff as being bad but I think we must be looking at 2 completely different staff teams. I see a staff team that is transparent and making progress. The small updates we get won't be enough to keep the game going forever, but do you really think the staff don't know that? Why do you think they held a tournament instead of a simple contest? Why do you think they are setting up these easter egg hunts? Every time these events are hosted I see greater community interaction, people become more engaged and their attention is held. Sure, these may not have been executed perfectly and might become a little repetitive but their purpose is to interact with the community and keep them here whilst we await the release of the reboot. They're achieving this with great success.

To say that we shouldn't believe that a reboot is coming is just a poorly informed opinion. I think you should subscribe to ByteArray's youtube channel. Updates and staff promises are all well and good but that's not something unique to this staff team. But Josh's weekly development logs are what give me the most faith for the future of EE. Not only do we see evidence and progress of EEU, but you also get to know a bit of Josh's personality from his videos. And from what I've learnt about him, he doesn't seem like the kind of person who would be working as hard on this game as he is if he didn't believe it had a future. He wouldn't be on the EE team if he didn't believe it would grow. He is clearly passionate about the game and he is in it for the long term. If he believes that this game has a promising and worthwhile future then so do I.

I hope that, when the reboot is released - and the game grows to decent popularity, that you, and anyone else who doubts the future of this game, will look back on your doubts and think about how wrong you were to have them. How mistaken you were to be so negative about progress. And I hope that it will teach you to not just give up on things and to have some faith.

tl;dr: kiras opinion are wrong

Wooted by:

#40 2018-10-28 23:26:09

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Well written Mutantdevle, but your criticism doesn't really matter anymore tbh. He's perma-banned himself. I doubt he's gonna read anything on this topic until the actual reeboot is released, that is if he comes back at all.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#41 2018-10-28 23:27:54

Different55
Forum Admin

He's not permabanned.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#42 2018-10-28 23:40:51

HeyNK

when i quit i just left.

Then why am I reading your post, atilla?

#43 2018-10-28 23:51:53, last edited by XxAtillaxX (2018-10-28 23:53:35)

XxAtillaxX

HeyNK wrote:

when i quit i just left.

Then why am I reading your post, atilla?

because I came back genius, past tense. rejoined cause people were nagging me to at the time but now im not really around much anymore. <3

mutantdevle wrote:

will look back on your doubts and think about how wrong you were to have them.

likewise you'd look like a bit of a goof if it doesn't turn out your way.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#44 2018-10-29 00:45:51

HeyNK

im not really around much anymore. <3

then why am I reading your post, genius?

Wooted by: (3)

#45 2018-10-29 00:52:25

Andymakeer

k bye

F

#46 2018-10-29 01:40:17

XxAtillaxX

HeyNK wrote:

im not really around much anymore. <3

then why am I reading your post, genius?

seems like it's more likely someone else read it for you.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by: (2)

#47 2018-10-29 02:58:23

Joeyc

yall actually got lured so hard

#48 2018-10-29 03:20:03

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I stay here because I like to see what good can come from it. As long as good comes from it then I do not consider it trash.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#49 2018-10-29 03:38:28

HeyNK

Does it count as double posting if you post using two different accounts you control in a row?

#50 2018-10-29 03:40:24

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Well, if it does, then we're screwed.

Everybody Edits is Fred

Different551541899707731564

Board footer