Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-11-01 16:54:03

Freckleface

Re: this is sera fina my cat

soniiiety wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

sonytv u should teach your cat astral projection

apparently all animals know how to do it. cats are the best at the sixth/6th sense.

my cat astral projects all the time, I watch her sometimes when she sleeps. she also pretends to sleep. and will try to wake me up or annoy me if I try.

I have gave up full astral projection, I also do half projction, it allows me to read peoples and animals, and all creatures minds.

I can also talk to higher dimensional beings.  I can sense and see creatures, if I choose to see, else I just ignore etc.

I could figure out what fingers you would be holding up .

basically I am like a psychic, but an Noob.

and starter.

I some times talk to me cat for fun and some time serious LOL

Hi i really want to astral projectt coulf you messagr me on discord and give me some tutorials??.

F

Wooted by:

#27 2018-11-02 00:33:34

soniiiety

Re: this is sera fina my cat

Freckleface wrote:
soniiiety wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

sonytv u should teach your cat astral projection

apparently all animals know how to do it. cats are the best at the sixth/6th sense.

my cat astral projects all the time, I watch her sometimes when she sleeps. she also pretends to sleep. and will try to wake me up or annoy me if I try.

I have gave up full astral projection, I also do half projction, it allows me to read peoples and animals, and all creatures minds.

I can also talk to higher dimensional beings.  I can sense and see creatures, if I choose to see, else I just ignore etc.

I could figure out what fingers you would be holding up .

basically I am like a psychic, but an Noob.

and starter.

I some times talk to me cat for fun and some time serious LOL

Hi i really want to astral projectt coulf you messagr me on discord and give me some tutorials??.

ok then

Ao4RYiX.jpg

soniiiety1541115214730197

Board footer