Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

Two letter crew names?

Why does every single crew name except mine (Sigma Crew) consist of only two letters?   Does everybody lack creativity, or is it just that everybody feels the need to copy the EX Crew?   If we continue on the current track, we can only ever have 52 crews... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#2 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Re: Two letter crew names?

lol math nerd XD

only 52 ahahahah

but its true people should really get a better name i dont mind MG crew cause they are kinda good at there level's but the noob ones like ?? crew ...suck...

#3 Before February 2015

MIHB

52?

#4 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

oops, did the math wrong.   676.   26 letters in the alphabet, 2 letter names, 26^2=676.

#5 Before February 2015

musuki

'Does everybody lack creativity, or is it just that everybody feels the need to copy the EX Crew?'

Both of these, I guess.

#6 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

NO!! MX crew's name was made up because my partner, (the original creator) was looking at his flash drive which was in his computer and it said MX right on it.. sooo...
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue slow right?

#7 Before February 2015

Shesiressu

AA
AB
AC
AD
AE

Ohh...

#8 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

kaosslasher wrote:

lol math nerd XD

only 52 ahahahah

but its true people should really get a better name i dont mind MG crew cause they are kinda good at there level's but the noob ones like ?? crew ...suck...

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. Although when we made our crew there were only like 2 crews in existence at the time.

#9 Before February 2015

ani

Actually, nowadays its [Insert two letter acronym that looks good OR cliche word here] Crew. Aha, found a incorrect error, even though the stupid 2 letter acronyms are common.

ヽ(•‿•)ノ    ❤ ♬ ✩    t u t u r u !~    ✧☁ ☂    ヽ(•‿•)ノ

#10 Before February 2015

ani

kaosslasher wrote:

lol math nerd XD

only 52 ahahahah

Don't simply say those things, there are crews that are ?? but some of them are pretty good. And back to you, are you sure you can compare to the noobs?

ヽ(•‿•)ノ    ❤ ♬ ✩    t u t u r u !~    ✧☁ ☂    ヽ(•‿•)ノ

#11 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

That's why the untitled organization is the best group of all time. OF ALL TIME.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#12 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Moved to general discussion.

AmoebaLord 1423855837105595

Board footer