Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-07 09:36:58

peace

new mechanic to cmapaings idea or something xeno pls read

okay so quite a while aago a week or 2 agao i decided to make super mario bros in EE FULLY so ya i starte dbuying great worlds for it and while i ha din mind wi would need ot waste almost more thne 50% for switch mechanics and world portals i thought hmm okay i figure that out onc ei have some great worlds but now ihave the idea what if this cna be easier and this can be a special campaign yes a special cmapaing which will act fully as if your playing the actual game (wiht som eedits as you can obtain an power flower sn kill gombas but pretty close to it) each levle would still have its 3 star coins and after completion of the world you would go back to the world selector part every secrte would take part into this even the canons teleporting you to other worlds rthe badge will be speical it will be mario and peech and at the bottom 1 2 or 3 stars depending on how youve completed the cmapaing (1 star fror just completeimgn the last castle and beatign th elast bowser, 1 for i think having all the star coins and spended em and 1 for fuill completion not sure anymore) this owuld require some coding in the game as the game has to remeber how many total star coisn you have and how many ion each world and whic in each world this sort mechanics coudl be used for other games as cmapaings in ee

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#2 2018-10-07 11:31:35

LukeM
Website

Re: new mechanic to cmapaings idea or something xeno pls read

If I understand this correctly you're saying we should add mario to EE?

If you want an exact replica of mario why not just play mario?

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2018-10-07 12:56:01

peace

LukeM wrote:

If I understand this correctly you're saying we should add mario to EE?

If you want an exact replica of mario why not just play mario?

sort off btu then in ee style

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#4 2018-10-07 13:04:42

daneeko

im still not following

UzI5nBc.png

Wooted by:

#5 2018-10-07 16:51:28

Kira

peace wrote:

okay so quite a while aago a week or 2 agao i decided to make super mario bros in EE FULLY so ya i starte dbuying great worlds for it and while i ha din mind wi would need ot waste almost more thne 50% for switch mechanics and world portals i thought hmm okay i figure that out onc ei have some great worlds but now ihave the idea what if this cna be easier and this can be a special campaign yes a special cmapaing which will act fully as if your playing the actual game (wiht som eedits as you can obtain an power flower sn kill gombas but pretty close to it) each levle would still have its 3 star coins and after completion of the world you would go back to the world selector part every secrte would take part into this even the canons teleporting you to other worlds rthe badge will be speical it will be mario and peech and at the bottom 1 2 or 3 stars depending on how youve completed the cmapaing (1 star fror just completeimgn the last castle and beatign th elast bowser, 1 for i think having all the star coins and spended em and 1 for fuill completion not sure anymore) this owuld require some coding in the game as the game has to remeber how many total star coisn you have and how many ion each world and whic in each world this sort mechanics coudl be used for other games as cmapaings in ee

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnhHikugp-9i8tcwVNrBiBkV-x2kK1cvfm42th97RnubW07tU8

#6 2018-10-07 17:02:05

MWstudios

Kira wrote:
peace wrote:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag … RnubW07tU8

more like "Didn't read" gif
or my favorite dinosaurs and guns topics

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper