Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Shesiressu

Chat

GOT AN IDEA!!!

- See the name & chat if ur moving TOO!

I hate it if they cant see my name, and i can't see theirs ... chat sucks yet.

#2 Before February 2015

MaybeNot

Re: Chat

No it doesn't suck. It's better than no chat atleast.

The reason Chris made it like that is so it wouldn't block other smileys' screen while they're trying to play a minigame or something. What i'd rekon would be good is be able to see the name & chat but if players doesn't like it, they could toggle it off while moving or fully off if they don't want to see it at all.

But that's just my opinion.

#3 Before February 2015

Shesiressu

Then put a on/off function in. Everything is solved.

I hate it when i always have to stop to read.

#4 Before February 2015

Avalkiz

Hehe yes it would be nice if we could see the names while moving, it doesn't take too much screen. Or add a on/off switch.

p.s.
Lol, the names looks exactly like I made it on my avatar //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Only a little bit smaller

Last edited by Avalkiz (Nov 23 2010 4:00:52 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Cedantes

Yeah, its great we have a chat now, but problem is if someone is on the other side of the map, how can we see what there saying? Its not too hard to put in a chat box, which like you guys said you can easily toggle it on and off for those who don't want it.

Shesiressu 1423855904105528

Board footer