Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-09-14 19:35:16

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Re: I will be experimenting with emoticons.

Hello. My name is Enurp. Today We're gonna take apart the wonderful sentence by "NorwegianBoy"

The sentence in question?

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

You're nothing but a neocolonial autocrat whose obsessive megalomania and regressive labeling is causing gullible adolescents to fall into the dark ways of the American other-discriminatory social narrative.

Let's begin with

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

neocolonial autocrat

Neocolonialism is defined as "The practice of using capitalism, globalization and cultural imperialism to influence a developing country in lieu of direct military control (imperialism) or indirect political control (hegemony)."

I'd like to point out that Atilla's original sentence said NONE of that, or even had an attempt at any "influence" and was simply calling you a weeb. Big words =/= intelligence

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

obsessive megalomania

Megolomania can be defined as "obsession with the exercise of power, especially in the domination of others."

He has made 1 post simply stating that you wish to do this to push your weeb-ness onto others. There was no power move here, and he even wasn't hinting at domination over you. Big words =/= intelligence

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

regressive labeling

Regressive can be defined as "becoming less advanced; returning to a former or less developed state."

What. You're the one doing all the labelling, calling him a megolomaniac, a neocolonial autocrat. Once again Big words =/= intelligence

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

gullible adolescents to fall into the dark ways of the American other-discriminatory social narrative.

This doesn't make *any* sense in context of what you said previously. You're making yourself part of a victim complex because people are calling out your obsessive weeb-ness.

Wooted by: (2)

#27 2018-09-14 19:43:24, last edited by Norwee (2018-09-14 19:46:05)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Enurp wrote:

Hello. My name is Enurp. Gotcha!

Yes you did it! You successfully defeated my horrible arguments using well placed empiric evidence and debating skills!
Grade: A+

Side note: As it happens i included the "i'm joking" emoticon, so if you paid any attention to the very purpose of me using them (It's in the first post of this topic) you'd notice i wasn't actually being serious when i used those silly words in my rebuke to Atilla. I simply grabbed as many stupid sounding words i could dig up and created a funny sounding sentence using them.
zTLX12Z.png

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#28 2018-09-14 19:46:35

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Side note: As it happens i included the "i'm joking" emoticon, so if you paid any attention to the very purpose of me using them (It's in the first post of this topic) you'd notice i wasn't actually being serious when i used those silly words in my rebuke to Atilla. I simply grabbed as many stupid sounding words i could dig up and created a funny sounding sentence using them.

"HAHAHAHA I meant to do that guys! I meant to sound that way!! I meant to make that sentence!!!!! Guys! Guys?"

Holy **** this is so depressing

Wooted by:

#29 2018-09-14 19:48:49

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Enurp wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

"HAHAHAHA I meant to do that guys! I meant to sound that way!! I meant to make that sentence!!!!! Guys! Guys?"

I really did mean to make it sound that way. I don't know how to convince you since you already seem fixated on me having that character.
I suppose that concludes this experiment was an failure, well it was fun while it lasted. Thank you for helping me realize this.
kgSIlWq.png

#30 2018-09-14 19:57:20

ASDruska

im gonna experiment using CAPITALS IN BOLD LETTERS to highlight the top thing in the post

cringe ^
based v

#31 2018-09-14 19:58:44, last edited by Trytu (2018-09-14 20:02:28)

Trytu

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

seems more like an excuse to express that you're a weeaboo, nobody cares and it isn't special to be kawaii~!! desu desu desu. cringe.

HA! HA! HA! I must reject your hateful communication together with your blind sheeple.
You're nothing but a neocolonial autocrat whose obsessive megalomania and regressive labeling is causing gullible adolescents to fall into the dark ways of the American other-discriminatory social narrative.
https://i.imgur.com/CfhrYBO.png
THE SAD TRUTH: NAUSETINGLY PROFOUND ILLUSTRATIONS OF WHAT THE WORLD IS TURNING INTO.
- Harrington Dashwood

your emoticons works well
without your emoticon i thought that you insuld/hate him
maybe you did that, but with that image it doesn't look like you did that
idk what it mean, but it's quite angerful text with happy emoticon...
strange...
maybe you used wrong image or something, because it seems quite wried when i read that angerful text, with happy you in my mind
it's quite simmilar to happy smile of hating

like that (huh idk how to name this (in my language it has very simple name, but in english...) (could someone name that thing?)(i often saw this on 9gag))

Edit: ok umm i forgot about second page existance so your smile then meant that you just kidding... huh, btw i still want to know how that thing above names

4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

Wooted by: (2)

#32 2018-09-14 20:18:50

peace

still just use the actualy smileys: //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#33 2018-09-14 20:29:46

MWstudios

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Enurp wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I really did mean to make it sound that way. I don't know how to convince you since you already seem fixated on me having that character.
I suppose that concludes this experiment was an failure, well it was fun while it lasted. Thank you for helping me realize this.
https://i.imgur.com/kgSIlWq.png

huh new background
will the backgrounds change depending on the place you wrote the post?

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

#34 2018-09-14 20:56:05

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

MWstudios wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Enurp wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/kgSIlWq.png

huh new background
will the backgrounds change depending on the place you wrote the post?

Well that depends on how seriously i'm going to take this from now.
I seem to be getting a lot of mixed signals from people here on this topic, where some people think my experiment is great and clever. While others think it's cringe. So i really don't know anymore.
EyeZuQd.png

#35 2018-09-14 23:25:47

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

I think you should keep it, it makes it easier to tell the intent behind a post.

suddenly random sig change

#36 2018-09-15 00:09:45

Yu

I think people dislike it because of how "tryhard" it seems; the EE community doesn't seem to be too in to anime.

#37 2018-09-15 10:19:37

Jorc

Yu wrote:

I think people dislike it because of how "tryhard" it seems; the EE community doesn't seem to be too in to anime.

Laughing while I am manga fan

#38 2018-09-15 12:07:54

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

EEJoranasc wrote:
Yu wrote:

Laughing at anime and manga fans while I'm a normal human being

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#39 2018-09-15 12:58:07

daneeko

TaskManager wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:
Yu wrote:

backs away

UzI5nBc.png

#40 2018-09-16 02:34:52

Joeyc

Daneeko wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:
Yu wrote:

backs away

leaves topic

#41 2018-09-16 03:04:29

bluelover

peace wrote:

still just use the actualy smileys: //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

honestly i agree, //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue or even //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile can be used as a joke emoticon (please do //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue though)

#42 2018-09-16 03:33:03

minam

Slabdrill wrote:

I think you should keep it, it makes it easier to tell the intent behind a post.

bluelover wrote:
peace wrote:

honestly i agree, //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue or even //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile can be used as a joke emoticon (please do //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue though)

I can't see how this can be so difficult(!)

Isn't this eggciting?
ZWfJa.gif07acp.gif

#43 2018-09-16 03:43:36

Introduction

pls no anime emoticons

use pepe

when your signature makes about half your comment //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#44 2018-09-16 10:06:01

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Introduction wrote:

pls no anime emoticons

use pepe

Y... You want me to use the symbol of the alt-right/white nationalism and become a frog man?
NB0GTGj.png

#45 2018-09-16 10:11:07

minam

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Introduction wrote:

pls no anime emoticons

use pepe

Y... You want me to use the symbol of the alt-right/white nationalism and become a frog man?
https://i.imgur.com/NB0GTGj.png

That wasn't originally the case, nor was it the intention of the creator of Pepe.

Isn't this eggciting?
ZWfJa.gif07acp.gif

#46 2018-09-16 10:29:09, last edited by Norwee (2018-09-16 10:29:15)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

minam wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Introduction wrote:

pls no anime emoticons

use pepe

That wasn't originally the case, nor was it the intention of the creator of Pepe.

True, but that doesn't really matter anymore. It's not about what it was, it's about what it became.
IGVsrkm.png

#47 2018-09-16 10:29:47

minam

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
minam wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Introduction wrote:

pls no anime emoticons

use pepe

True, but that doesn't really matter anymore. It's not about what it was, it's about what it became.
https://i.imgur.com/IGVsrkm.png

Same could go on your anime characters?

Isn't this eggciting?
ZWfJa.gif07acp.gif

#48 2018-09-16 15:05:09

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

Sqwairle wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Introduction wrote:

pls no anime emoticons

use pepe

Stop with this anime character, girl or boy.. Be normal, as me for example.

Sqwairle wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Introduction wrote:

pls no anime emoticons

use pepe

1. His username states he is a male.
2. You can't control what someone else is doing.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#49 2018-09-16 15:46:11

Jorc

Sqwairle wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Introduction wrote:

pls no anime emoticons

use pepe

>gets banned in EE discord
>begs for unban
>calls him himself normal right now

what is this bs

Wooted by: (4)

#50 2018-09-16 18:56:23, last edited by Kira (2018-09-16 18:56:42)

Kira

D2Ja4mC.jpg

better idea

Wehrmacht1539114778727813

Board footer