Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#51 2018-08-12 23:45:47

Trytu
Member
From: Poland
Joined: 2017-12-10
Posts: 464

Re: [Registration] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

Team Name: Game mechanics
Team Leader: Trytu
Team Members: Trytu and Srom


4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

Offline

#52 2018-08-13 02:13:00

Kkay
Banned
From: Canda eh
Joined: 2015-08-20
Posts: 312

Re: [Registration] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

Team Name: k
Team Leader: Kkay
Team Members: Kkay

Offline

#53 2018-08-13 02:37:25

MisterStupid
Member
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 5

Re: [Registration] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

Team Name: Gentleman Squad
Team Leader: MisterStupid
Team Members: MisterStupid, MissisSmart, MisterZondor


Have you tried The Everything?

Offline

#54 2018-08-13 05:55:34

ILikeTofuuJoe
Member
From: Obvervable Universe
Joined: 2018-06-04
Posts: 1,506
Website

Re: [Registration] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

30 spots left!


https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

Offline

#55 2018-08-13 06:01:15

HeyNK
Banned
Joined: 2017-04-07
Posts: 1,164

Re: [Registration] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

Team name: AFK team will forget about contest
Team leader: Fdoou
Team members: Fdoou, AndrewP

Last edited by HeyNK (2018-08-13 06:02:55)

Offline

#56 2018-08-13 06:31:00

boom300742
Member
Joined: 2015-04-22
Posts: 17

Re: [Registration] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

Team Name: Enter Text Here.
Team Leader: boom300742
Team Members: boom300742 squadxzo

Last edited by boom300742 (2018-08-13 09:47:07)

Offline

Wooted by:

#57 2018-08-13 06:39:05

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,538

Re: [Registration] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

does anyone want me on their team? or should I make my own team and ask for people?

let me know below 
|
|
v


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

#58 2018-08-13 07:03:12

Whirl
Member
From: hhgregg
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,527

Re: [Registration] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

Master1 wrote:

whirl wrote:
Team Name: Block Neutrality
Team Leader: Whirl
Team Leader: Wowgitchiki, Filip2005, Whirl

Both members on your team have come forward saying they didn't agree to be on it. Please make sure to only sign up once everyone on your team is okay with it.

Alright, new actual members are now here:

Team Members: Block Neutrality
Team Leader: Whirl
Team Members: Whirl, Orangecrix, Idylliccomfort

Last edited by Whirl (2018-08-13 15:00:34)


I has been originally registered to forums on 2015-02-18.

Youtube Twitter
rudik5000.gif
Signatures by HG, Nikko99, Koya and me (only 1)

Offline

#59 2018-08-13 07:06:29

Kirby
Campaign Team
Joined: 2015-04-04
Posts: 4,003

Re: [Registration] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

Whirl wrote:
Master1 wrote:

whirl wrote:
Team Name: Block Neutrality
Team Leader: Whirl
Team Leader: Wowgitchiki, Filip2005, Whirl

Both members on your team have come forward saying they didn't agree to be on it. Please make sure to only sign up once everyone on your team is okay with it.

Alright, new actual members are now here:

Team Members: Block Neutrality
Team Leader: Whirl
Team Members: Orangecrix, Idylliccomfort

(did you confirm that both of these people want to be on your team)

Offline

#60 2018-08-13 07:17:27

Whirl
Member
From: hhgregg
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,527

Re: [Registration] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

Kirby wrote:
Whirl wrote:
Master1 wrote:

whirl wrote:
Team Name: Block Neutrality
Team Leader: Whirl
Team Leader: Wowgitchiki, Filip2005, Whirl

Both members on your team have come forward saying they didn't agree to be on it. Please make sure to only sign up once everyone on your team is okay with it.

Alright, new actual members are now here:

Team Members: Block Neutrality
Team Leader: Whirl
Team Members: Orangecrix, Idylliccomfort

(did you confirm that both of these people want to be on your team)

waiting for responses waiting room


I has been originally registered to forums on 2015-02-18.

Youtube Twitter
rudik5000.gif
Signatures by HG, Nikko99, Koya and me (only 1)

Offline

Wooted by:

#61 2018-08-13 07:24:35

Kirby
Campaign Team
Joined: 2015-04-04
Posts: 4,003

Re: [Registration] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

Whirl wrote:
Kirby wrote:
Whirl wrote:
Master1 wrote:

whirl wrote:
Team Name: Block Neutrality
Team Leader: Whirl
Team Leader: Wowgitchiki, Filip2005, Whirl

Both members on your team have come forward saying they didn't agree to be on it. Please make sure to only sign up once everyone on your team is okay with it.

Alright, new actual members are now here:

Team Members: Block Neutrality
Team Leader: Whirl
Team Members: Orangecrix, Idylliccomfort

(did you confirm that both of these people want to be on your team)

waiting for responses waiting room

please don't put people on your team unless they've responded (and said yes)

Offline

Wooted by:

#62 2018-08-13 07:26:32

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune
From: Ohio
Joined: 2015-06-20
Posts: 502

Re: [Registration] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

Using Whirl's tactics I would like to abolish Whitney Houston we have a problem and create:

Team Name: Super Mega Ultra North Korean Winner Squad
Team Leader: Thuggishprune
Team Members: Thuggishprune, MFL, BEE, Obama

Waiting on responses, waiting room.

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#63 2018-08-13 07:45:45

Whirl
Member
From: hhgregg
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,527

Re: [Registration] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

Enurp wrote:

Using Whirl's tactics I would like to abolish Whitney Houston we have a problem and create:

Team Name: Super Mega Ultra North Korean Winner Squad
Team Leader: Thuggishprune
Team Members: Thuggishprune, MFL, BEE, Obama

Waiting on responses, waiting room.

you cant add members more than 3


I has been originally registered to forums on 2015-02-18.

Youtube Twitter
rudik5000.gif
Signatures by HG, Nikko99, Koya and me (only 1)

Offline

#64 2018-08-13 07:49:58

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune
From: Ohio
Joined: 2015-06-20
Posts: 502

Re: [Registration] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

NEW TEAM THEN

Team Name: Super Loser Squad
Team Leader: Thuggishprune
Team Members: Thuggishprune, Whirl, Obama

Offline

#65 2018-08-13 09:57:14

Whirl
Member
From: hhgregg
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,527

Re: [Registration] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

Enurp wrote:

NEW TEAM THEN

Team Name: Super Loser Squad
Team Leader: Thuggishprune
Team Members: Thuggishprune, Whirl, Obama

HEY I DIDNT WANTED TO BE IN YOUR TEAM


I has been originally registered to forums on 2015-02-18.

Youtube Twitter
rudik5000.gif
Signatures by HG, Nikko99, Koya and me (only 1)

Offline

#66 2018-08-13 10:03:10

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,315
Website

Re: [Registration] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

This is too good.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#67 2018-08-13 14:00:18

Charlie59876EE
Member
Joined: 2016-06-18
Posts: 58

Re: [Registration] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

Team Name: The build masters
Team Leader: Charlie59876
Team Members: Charlie59876, YAMOONSA, FILIPFUN
(Changed, again)

Last edited by Charlie59876EE (2018-08-14 08:39:06)


When your energy refills...
mfe5hE8.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#68 2018-08-13 17:09:04

IG-88bounty
New Member
Joined: 2018-08-12
Posts: 4

Re: [Registration] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

Memomemo wrote:

Sadly, I don't think I will be able to do this by myself, so if anyone would like to have me on their team, then that would be fine.

want to temporarily team? You can boot me off if someone better comes along.

Offline

#69 2018-08-13 17:55:56

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 6,939

Re: [Registration] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

master please add Gosha to my team thanks

26. Team name: SHUTU P
      Team leader: TaskManager
      Team Members: taskmanager, gosha


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

Wooted by:

#70 2018-08-13 18:33:26

Grilyon2
Member
From: Ice Temple
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 288

Re: [Registration] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

Team Name: El Triplete
Team Leader: Grilyon2
Team Members: Grilyon2, Eminem421, Totoworld

Offline

#71 2018-08-13 18:39:46

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123
From: Cali Baby | 2017 popin
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 1,214

Re: [Registration] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

~Snip

if you know you know //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by Kaleb (2018-08-13 19:04:21)

Offline

#72 2018-08-13 19:06:47

Kira
Formerly Dream
Joined: 2015-04-04
Posts: 1,741

Re: [Registration] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

add kaleb in our team and kick stagecrew

rename our team to 2 french 1 cup

Last edited by Kira (2018-08-13 19:07:02)

Offline

#73 2018-08-13 19:15:30

Lictor666
Member
From: France
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 652
Website

Re: [Registration] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

Kira wrote:

add kaleb in our team and kick stagecrew

rename our team to 2 french 1 cup

stage //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad
giphy.gif

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#74 2018-08-13 20:41:25

Master1
Campaign Team
From: Crait
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,402

Re: [Registration] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

I honestly don't know which changes are real and fake at this point, so from now on I'm not going to update current teams unless the team leader sends me a PM. New teams can continue to sign up, but please don't just list people who haven't responded to you. It just makes everything that much more confusing.


nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

Offline

#75 2018-08-13 20:44:33

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 6,939

Re: [Registration] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

Master1 wrote:

I honestly don't know which changes are real and fake at this point, so from now on I'm not going to update current teams unless the team leader sends me a PM. New teams can continue to sign up, but please don't just list people who haven't responded to you. It just makes everything that much more confusing.

dude he wooted my post as a mean of confirmation
but fine


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

Wooted by:
Master11534553724720115

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1547733784.9315 - Generated in 0.053 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.63 MiB (Peak: 1.89 MiB) ]