Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#476 2018-10-12 09:23:17

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Re: [Discussion] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

peace wrote:
azurepudding wrote:
Pipec wrote:

I'm willing to give out all my gems just so Peace won't get it https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Save them!  I doubt 129 is anywhere near enough tbh.  sorry peace.  That's offering like 12 dollars after like a dozen+ hours of work.

yeha but im willing ot give osme max energhy too (my reward+some extra (LR5)) and some of my empty eoworld s whic arent used most of em are great now since i boughtquite soeme last time but i haave someother sizes aswell

WwmaUFu.gif

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by:

PTU

#477 2018-10-12 09:39:47

azurepudding

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
peace wrote:
azurepudding wrote:
Pipec wrote:

I'm willing to give out all my gems just so Peace won't get it https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Save them!  I doubt 129 is anywhere near enough tbh.  sorry peace.  That's offering like 12 dollars after like a dozen+ hours of work.

yeha but im willing ot give osme max energhy too (my reward+some extra (LR5)) and some of my empty eoworld s whic arent used most of em are great now since i boughtquite soeme last time but i haave someother sizes aswell

https://i.imgur.com/WwmaUFu.gif

ouch, don't have to be THAT soul crushing.

Azure2.png

#478 2018-10-12 11:18:50

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
peace wrote:
azurepudding wrote:
Pipec wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/WwmaUFu.gif

You forgot to react with an anime picture! Absolutely hilarious!

Wooted by:

#479 2018-10-12 12:09:23

Onjit
Website

hey peace send me your account details and i'll give you my bubble aura :^)

:.|:;

#480 2018-10-12 12:24:43

daneeko

can i trade my 30 smiley npcs for 6-month gold membership pls

UzI5nBc.png

#481 2018-10-12 14:35:06

peace

Onjit wrote:

you can ask xeno to odo that

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#482 2018-10-13 03:23:16, last edited by Onjit (2018-10-13 06:51:50)

Onjit
Website

peace wrote:
Onjit wrote:

you can ask xeno to odo that

i was just messing with you man i'm not going to give you my bubble aura

#483 2018-10-13 06:35:30, last edited by azurepudding (2018-10-13 06:36:31)

azurepudding

peace I doubt anyone would wanna sell their bubble aura for any price, but if they were open to it i don't think that's anywhere near a good starting amount, sorry.  You have about 12 dollars worth of gems which does not equal the amount of hours spent on building these worlds.  At least where I live, after taxes, a minimum wage job would get you 12 dollars with like 80 minutes of work.  compare to 20+, or more likely 30+ with the final round, that's like wanting to buy someone's brand new one of a kind car for 100 bucks.  you have to factor in the time and effort spent into getting the bubble aura PLUS its novelty value. 

I don't think any offer under 1,000 gems should be taken seriously.  Sorry buddy.  And 1,000 might still be a small offer even.  AND even then, what is there to buy with this amount of gems?  just gold membership and another diamond or big spender.  And more froggies I guess.  But why trade a one of a kind trophy aura for any of what you can gain from daily login streaks?  ...Also they're winning gems too so lol.

Azure2.png

Wooted by:

#484 2018-10-13 06:49:17

MWstudios

azurepudding wrote:

And 1,000 might still be a small offer even.

Oh my god, sounds like you must have a lot of gems
Won't you mind if you donate me a few? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Just a small offer...

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

#485 2018-10-13 09:28:15

peace

azurepudding wrote:

peace I doubt anyone would wanna sell their bubble aura for any price, but if they were open to it i don't think that's anywhere near a good starting amount, sorry.  You have about 12 dollars worth of gems which does not equal the amount of hours spent on building these worlds.  At least where I live, after taxes, a minimum wage job would get you 12 dollars with like 80 minutes of work.  compare to 20+, or more likely 30+ with the final round, that's like wanting to buy someone's brand new one of a kind car for 100 bucks.  you have to factor in the time and effort spent into getting the bubble aura PLUS its novelty value. 

I don't think any offer under 1,000 gems should be taken seriously.  Sorry buddy.  And 1,000 might still be a small offer even.  AND even then, what is there to buy with this amount of gems?  just gold membership and another diamond or big spender.  And more froggies I guess.  But why trade a one of a kind trophy aura for any of what you can gain from daily login streaks?  ...Also they're winning gems too so lol.

yeah thye ge tgems too but for exmaple slab is lamost at 1K gmes for his free dimaon (he porb saved all his gems up orso) so if he accepts my gems and forggys and get his gems he will porb have 1K

peace.png

#486 2018-10-13 09:34:35, last edited by azurepudding (2018-10-13 09:36:08)

azurepudding

peace wrote:
azurepudding wrote:

yeah thye ge tgems too but for exmaple slab is lamost at 1K gmes for his free dimaon (he porb saved all his gems up orso) so if he accepts my gems and forggys and get his gems he will porb have 1K

Or if he takes a more fair trade, he can afford 2 or 3 or more diamonds.  I don't think you read my first paragraph there.  edit: Or second paragraph, basically the entire post.  You're offering 12 dollars for this trophy aura.

MWstudios wrote:
azurepudding wrote:

Won't you mind if you donate me a few? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Just a small offer...

From my small loan of a million gems, of course!!

Azure2.png

#487 2018-10-13 09:37:13

peace

azurepudding wrote:
peace wrote:
azurepudding wrote:

Or if he takes a more fair trade, he can afford 2 or 3 or more diamonds.  I don't think you read my first paragraph there.  edit: Or second paragraph, basically the entire post.

MWstudios wrote:
azurepudding wrote:

i readed your post before quoting but there will always be people who win it and don tuse it or are liek meh i got it thanks but im not using i tmuch

peace.png

#488 2018-10-13 10:37:33

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

azurepudding wrote:

are you actually serious right now

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#489 2018-10-13 18:25:10, last edited by azurepudding (2018-10-13 18:26:21)

azurepudding

peace wrote:
azurepudding wrote:
peace wrote:
azurepudding wrote:

Or if he takes a more fair trade, he can afford 2 or 3 or more diamonds.  I don't think you read my first paragraph there.  edit: Or second paragraph, basically the entire post.

MWstudios wrote:
azurepudding wrote:

i readed your post before quoting but there will always be people who win it and don tuse it or are liek meh i got it thanks but im not using i tmuch

Any winner of a highly valuable prize would be crazy to sell it for a low price just cuz they don't wanna use it, when they can easily find someone willing to buy it for much, much, much more.  Maybe you are reading, but are you listening?  Your offer is a total lowball.

TaskManager wrote:
azurepudding wrote:

are you actually serious right now

"peace I doubt anyone would wanna sell their bubble aura for any price, but if they were open to it i don't think that's anywhere near a good starting amount, sorry."

yeh

Azure2.png

Wooted by: (2)

#490 2018-10-13 18:41:38

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

azurepudding wrote:

"peace I doubt anyone would wanna sell their bubble aura for any price, but if they were open to it i don't think that's anywhere near a good starting amount, sorry."

yeh

Yeah that sounds way better than tying hours spent on an EE world to an actual job and bringing up minimum wages and whatnot

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (2)

#491 2018-10-14 03:57:35

azurepudding

TaskManager wrote:
azurepudding wrote:

yeh

Yeah that sounds way better than tying hours spent on an EE world to an actual job and bringing up minimum wages and whatnot

??? what

I work a near minimum wage job btw.  and an hour and a half of work, the 12 dollars peace offered, is nothing near enough for something that took dozens of hours to win.  my point was 133 gems or so is hardly anything considering how much effort and time was put into these worlds.

Azure2.png

#492 2018-10-14 23:35:17

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

how about this: i'll sell my bubble aura once reboot comes out of beta

suddenly random sig change

#493 2018-10-15 10:06:02

peace

Slabdrill wrote:

thats a bit late isnt it? but hmm better then not i guess okay i buy it then OR ther eneeds ot be someeone who wants to sell thier bubbel aura rgiht NOW for 36 gems 8 froggys (maby xeno can tranfrer them into gems if wanted) and a biunch of my worlds that are empty

peace.png

#494 2018-10-15 19:24:55, last edited by azurepudding (2018-10-15 23:10:30)

azurepudding

peace wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

thats a bit late isnt it? but hmm better then not i guess okay i buy it then OR ther eneeds ot be someeone who wants to sell thier bubbel aura rgiht NOW for 36 gems 8 froggys (maby xeno can tranfrer them into gems if wanted) and a biunch of my worlds that are empty

you really don't think that's a total lowball, do you?

ok fine, to end this I'll just offer 150 gems.  not expecting any takers with my own lowball but it'll stop you continuously lowballing. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/52/052_sigh

Azure2.png

#495 2018-10-16 01:11:40

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

I think if you pay a diamond they might sell you bubble aura

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#496 2018-10-16 04:57:59, last edited by azurepudding (2018-10-16 04:58:29)

azurepudding

Wait, is this the final round?  Cuz I think in double elimination, if the one in winner bracket loses, another round happens, as there is one permitted loss- but if they win, it ends there.

Azure2.png

#497 2018-10-16 09:44:54

peace

if th eone in the winer brajclet (msuci man) loses and th eone in the losers bracklet wins th eone in loser brack lest wins 1st place music man cant goto loser bracklet as there is none left to him to fight with so he got to choose the theme because of this could happen

peace.png

#498 2018-10-16 10:08:46, last edited by azurepudding (2018-10-16 10:10:17)

azurepudding

peace wrote:

if th eone in the winer brajclet (msuci man) loses and th eone in the losers bracklet wins th eone in loser brack lest wins 1st place music man cant goto loser bracklet as there is none left to him to fight with so he got to choose the theme because of this could happen

did he? need confirmation on that.

And.. no there can just be another round

8TeamDEPreview.png

Think that dotted line is when a second final is necessary- in the case if the winner's bracket team loses, giving them a second chance, since all teams are permitted one loss, so it's not really fair for a team to get out on one loss when the other team was allowed to lose once.

Where the winner and loser brackets meet up, if the winner's team wins, the tournament ends there, but if winner's team loses, they drop down to that dotted line and go forth for one extra round.

Azure2.png

#499 2018-10-16 10:29:38

Onjit
Website

azurepudding wrote:
peace wrote:

did he? need confirmation on that.

And.. no there can just be another round

https://mygamegrade.com/charts/8TeamDEPreview.png

Think that dotted line is when a second final is necessary- in the case if the winner's bracket team loses, giving them a second chance, since all teams are permitted one loss, so it's not really fair for a team to get out on one loss when the other team was allowed to lose once.

Where the winner and loser brackets meet up, if the winner's team wins, the tournament ends there, but if winner's team loses, they drop down to that dotted line and go forth for one extra round.

yeah except for the fact that it'd be **** stupid if - after the grand final - musicman lost and just said "REMATCH"

also musicman already has been given an advantage for being from the winners bracket - he chose the theme for the grnad final

#500 2018-10-16 11:20:53

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

There's only this final round. The winner will be decided after it. No more.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by:
ILikeTofuuJoe1540042820728629

Board footer