Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#426 2018-09-15 21:57:46

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Re: [Discussion] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament

azurepudding wrote:
Kaleb wrote:

Though in a way isnt it kinda like asking a brand new job that has already made your schedule, that you commited and sighned up to do, and you complaining because you do not have enough hours for the week. We know since they just hired you they aren't going to  promote you yet or extend your hours yet until you have worked there for some time and proven that you could do it, here in the tournament it is very very similar. Though the points to really talk ab

I don't think you finished there but..

No, it's not.  Needing more hours to make it by in life is not the same as an optional EE contest that gives a bubble aura.. I don't see how this anology lines up at all.  This is asking for more time to complete a project vs asking for more work to complete (for more money).  One is a way of living, the other is for a cosmetic item in a game.  This comparison is absurd.

Kaleb wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

can we just delay this tournament until the first week of October because I have no time not ability to build right now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

azurepudding wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

Hey peace how does it feel to be on the losers bracket? Oh wait. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Not cool.

Why do you want to prolong the tournament that is supposed to take a long time anyway out of convenience? This is a TOURNAMENT! meaning we have to make time out of no time and work harder than usual because what we make depends on whether or not we can pass, "I don't have time for this and that and this..." NOT AN EXCUSE SRY <3 nope. I want to agree to the reasons why you want to extend the time... NOT no, lol but okay, if I am actually being serious, I don't think it is fair to All the rest of the people in the tournament to have to go through waiting longer for other teams that haven't built in time, the reason I think this is simple, Would you stop selling beans because 2 out of the 50 happy customers didn't like it?

A lot of us were skeptical of the time restraints before the contest even began, and once again this is a once or never opportunity, so of course we signed up to give it a chance.  We did not fully know our schedules 2 months in advance either.  We're all busy and after several rounds, building begins to drain on you and I think it's perfectly understandable to want a few extra days- even as a break between rounds.  But judging periods are actually going to shorten soon, giving us even less down time between rounds.

You argue it's not fair for the rest, but I argue it's not fair to those with busy schedules.  Someone who otherwise might be deserving to win, might not win because of too much school and work overlapping a contest round.

Kaleb wrote:

Also yes I am biased because I am on a full team, but guess what all three of my team members do have lives and we are busy all the time, but we make time to complete our world, how? usually waiting until last minute because of timezones finishing homework so we can start working, I'd say our teamwork so far in this competition is outstanding, so how is yours? and if you are 1 person to a team... then my question is this, Do you still have the confidence and enthusiasm from when you signed up for the contest?

Yes, bias.  And all three of you being busy doesn't change the fact that there are three of you- effectively trippling your time compared to someone going solo.

All I'd like is a few more days break between rounds.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
I am speaking on behalf of all the other contenders with busy schedules who think that expanding the time for the building would take longer and therefore force them a longer allotted time into the contest that they are freeing up time out of their busy schedules to do, all I'm saying is that asking for more time can be worse for all f us who are already busy enough to make time.

Wooted by:

#427 2018-09-17 20:01:23

Kirby

Just under 3 hours left for the losers bracket to submit!

#428 2018-09-17 20:15:56

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Kirby wrote:

KRIBYDID YO GET MY SBUNMSIN

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#429 2018-09-17 23:10:50, last edited by azurepudding (2018-09-17 23:11:36)

azurepudding

Kirby wrote:

Wait

Don't you mean just under 4

PLEASE tell me that cuz I did not spend like the last 14 hours with an all nighter just to submit like 40 minutes past deadline GAAAHAHJdfopishiahphiaiast3135swhadthaj //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

EDIT: Wait forums time is an hour off for me WHEW nevermiiiind //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile mini heart attack is over.

Azure2.png

#430 2018-09-17 23:24:15

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

azurepudding wrote:
Kirby wrote:

Wait

PLEASE tell me that cuz I did not spend like the last 14 hours with an all nighter just to submit like 40 minutes past deadline GAAAHAHJdfopishiahphiaiast3135swhadthaj //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

EDIT: Wait forums time is an hour off for me WHEW nevermiiiind //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile mini heart attack is over.

Or maybe next time you just use the deadline link provided in the round theme post

i8SwC8p.png

#431 2018-09-17 23:25:51

azurepudding

TaskManager wrote:
azurepudding wrote:
Kirby wrote:

Wait

Or maybe next time you just use the deadline link provided in the round theme post

I did a few hours ago, but haven't checked since I knew it was by 3 PM my time.  But seeing Kirby say "3 hours to go" when it said he posted at 11 AM made me panic some aha..

Just the forum clock being an off for me luckily, whew.

Azure2.png

#432 2018-09-17 23:26:37

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

azurepudding wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
azurepudding wrote:
Kirby wrote:

Wait

I did a few hours ago, but haven't checked since I knew it was by 3 PM my time.  But seeing Kirby say "3 hours to go" when it said he posted at 11 AM made me panic some aha..

Just the forum clock being an off for me luckily, whew.

Fix your clock then

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by:

#433 2018-09-25 12:21:06

MisterStupid

I have never been much to the forums, but there are only two teams leading so far, which I have never met:

MusicMan
Rene1236789, Matthewapril15, Wizard2002

Onjit, Pingohits, Slabdrill (7k posts)
taskmanager, Gosha (6k posts)
Kiraninja, Lictor, Kaleb (EE staff)
Muffin, Thwink, MrShoe (EE staff)

I am pretty sure the top prizes will be given to the same group of top players. That is life, that is fair.

However, if the idea was to invite some new talents and to promote the game among those, who are not a major part of the game community, then it is a massive fail. Because of the amount of levels, the winner is most likely to be the one who already spends half of his life in the game. Not a single rewarding boost, but a massive repeating input... aaaand the winner is the EE Admin or that guy who already has his levels in all of the campaigns and wins everything possible.

When a crew member wins, well, even if it is fair, it still feels like come on, you can have all the blocks anyway, why do you even bother? Not for me, but for the newcomers, I am 100% sure.

And I wonder about the rewards, like, 6 guys max are going to get the aura. Has anyone seen any blocks or smilies from the previous years competitions (like the Easter mega bunny)? Like you could give the aura to everyone, but the special ULTRA HD MEGA PLUS colour to the winners, that would be more inspiring for the others.

Of course, it only applies if the idea was to attract someone new. If the idea was to have fun among yourselves + someone else just for fun, then, congratulations on the number of good small levels to play!

Have you tried The Everything?

#434 2018-09-25 12:30:06

peace

welp im still sad i dont win any cointest and end up not getting the blcoks/smiley's/aura's eventhough im a collector //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#435 2018-09-28 23:33:34

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

I think LR9 theme might be a bit hard.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#436 2018-09-29 02:33:13

Wizard2002

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

The theme is certainly challenging that's for sure...

The Derpiest Wizard there ever was //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#437 2018-09-29 02:35:30

Freckleface

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

Agreed

F

Wooted by:

#438 2018-09-29 02:46:43

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

Freckleface wrote:
ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

Agreed

Stop it with the agreed please.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#439 2018-09-30 18:28:31

Kirby

Hi! Quick message to the current participants of the contest:

We recognize that the remaining rounds are very stressful, as many of you want the bubble aura, and we also understand that letting a small world decide your fate might be a bit harsh. We are going to slightly modify the prize pool so that 3 teams receive it instead of 2. To do this, we are changing the "Reach Winners Round 6 and/or Losers Round 10" prize a little bit. The energy and gem prizes will remain the same, however instead of receiving the Sack of Gold deco, the player will have the choice between the Bubble Aura OR the Sack of Gold deco. The Finalists and 1st place prizes will remain the same.

Good luck!

Wooted by: (4)

#440 2018-09-30 19:54:47, last edited by azurepudding (2018-09-30 19:55:36)

azurepudding

can I trade my 350 max energy for a bubble aura then? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Azure2.png

Wooted by:

#441 2018-09-30 21:17:06

Kirby

azurepudding wrote:

can I trade my 350 max energy for a bubble aura then? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

nope, sorry

#442 2018-09-30 21:17:40

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

hi kirby can i trade my bubble aura for 50 gems

i8SwC8p.png

#443 2018-09-30 21:57:46

azurepudding

Kirby wrote:
azurepudding wrote:

nope, sorry

trade my 350 and lose 650 max for it then?? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Azure2.png

#444 2018-09-30 22:08:26

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Can I trade my elimination for a bubble aura please?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#445 2018-09-30 22:11:30

Luka504

Can I trade my kidney for the bubble aura?

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#446 2018-09-30 22:19:25

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Hello I would like to trade Kosovo for 50 gems please //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by:

#447 2018-09-30 22:38:58

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Can i trade my nothing for a bubble aura?
i'm getting it anyway

suddenly random sig change

#448 2018-09-30 22:59:55

Kira

TaskManager wrote:

Hello I would like to trade Kosovo for 50 gems please //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

e2b118425e15ccb24c13d591bf3f7132.gif

I would like to trade TaskManager for 420 gems please, (just for the memes XD)

Wooted by:

#449 2018-09-30 23:17:57

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Kira wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e2/b1/18 … 3f7132.gif

what is he trying to say?

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by:

#450 2018-09-30 23:19:50

Kira

TaskManager wrote:
Kira wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e2/b1/18 … 3f7132.gif

what is he trying to say?

tenor.gif?itemid=3567374

this

Wooted by:
ILikeTofuuJoe1540042820728629

Board footer