Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-09 08:08:31

soniiiety

how gnostics and illuminati has effected humans and us today|IMPORTANT

here are the video you can watch. I will also write down why i believe this to be the truth and new ideas and things to come.

gnostics and brainwashing us through many symbolic stuff in our favorite games etc
how illuminati and goverment use facebook

you can also go to theophilus channel or to uptv 2 channel and they have alot of video about this.

also the only thing I don't agree with is Jehovah's witnesses 22 catch to get rid of Jehovah's witneesses at door LOL but I bet you would like to watch that prob

#2 2018-08-09 09:54:39

Yu

Re: how gnostics and illuminati has effected humans and us today|IMPORTANT

All of that is as fake as vaccines causing autism

Wooted by:

#3 2018-08-09 10:01:10

soniiiety

Yu wrote:

oh then its just entertainment then or?

what about new world order?

or zeitgeist?

or about something else?

#4 2018-08-09 16:37:10

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Yu wrote:

How so? If you're familiar with the videos then you can help us out by explaining. Many of us don't have the time to watch that.

#5 2018-08-09 19:06:32

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Okay, I just watched it. Some of the things in the video are hard for me to believe, but a lot of it makes sense. Even if these things are unintentional, some form of Gnostic influence in our world seems real. I recommend watching it. I don't have much time now to respond, so I may write about it more later.

#6 2018-08-09 19:32:34

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Oh my god please don't watch videos like that. It's stuff like that which brainwashes gullible people and creates a cult of idiots who believe anything they're told.

Yes, FB can be addictive. This isn't news. Some people are just determined to believe in conspiracies, and the irony is that they're also wasting their lives online.

Go outside.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#7 2018-08-09 21:44:51

soniiiety

Tomahawk wrote:

Oh my god please don't watch videos like that. It's stuff like that which brainwashes gullible people and creates a cult of idiots who believe anything they're told.

Yes, FB can be addictive. This isn't news. Some people are just determined to believe in conspiracies, and the irony is that they're also wasting their lives online.

Go outside.

You just contradicted yourself, that is something a gnostic person would say.

N1KF wrote:

Okay, I just watched it. Some of the things in the video are hard for me to believe, but a lot of it makes sense. Even if these things are unintentional, some form of Gnostic influence in our world seems real. I recommend watching it. I don't have much time now to respond, so I may write about it more later.

Thank you somone finally understands.

this Was* going to be a theory and somthign i was working on untill somone already had a video about it n stufff.

also if you guys think that illuminato religion doesn't exist here you go=https://illuminati.am/

you should see their beliefs, its got somthing to do with ruling the world and being a leader.

thats if you give time to do research and study these things.

#8 2018-08-09 21:46:46

bunglybongle

stop

Wooted by: (3)

#9 2018-08-09 21:50:12

soniiiety

Arizona0117 wrote:

stop

won't and can't unless mods/staff say so, its important people research and study and learn about these dangerous things and about government lies including satanists.

if you or other people in denial because of don't like truth or just want to stay a normal gnostic life, then fine, but you don't need to bring it to this thread

#10 2018-08-09 22:12:53

Pingohits
Banned

sonytv, have you consulted sources that contradict this sort of information? did you know you've essentially acquired a bias by only referring to a single side? in contemporary thought, bias is bad, so you don't ever want to be biased.

791mAP8.png

Wooted by: (2)

#11 2018-08-09 22:41:32

soniiiety

Pingohits wrote:

sonytv, have you consulted sources that contradict this sort of information? did you know you've essentially acquired a bias by only referring to a single side? in contemporary thought, bias is bad, so you don't ever want to be biased.

i have sources 1. n1fk 2. youtube people, 3. two people you can search up. you can even search up similar videos and they will be by other people not just one person.

and because in the comments of the video people say the same thing as tomahawk or similar. and if you watch the video or another video talking about that you will understand in their way as well not just my own

if you don't believe me you can sign up to be an illuminati or even learn about gnostic,satanist,illuminati and compare those three with dualism and stuff.

#12 2018-08-09 23:02:12, last edited by rgl32 (2018-08-09 23:04:04)

rgl32

soniiiety wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

i have sources 1. n1fk 2. youtube people, 3. two people you can search up. you can even search up similar videos and they will be by other people not just one person.

and because in the comments of the video people say the same thing as tomahawk or similar. and if you watch the video or another video talking about that you will understand in their way as well not just my own

if you don't believe me you can sign up to be an illuminati or even learn about gnostic,satanist,illuminati and compare those three with dualism and stuff.

I don't think you get whats pingohits was saying (or you are outright ignoring it). Look up information that is different than what you believe, find people that disagree with the ideas that you hold and understand their beliefs. Then when you have multiple perspectives look at all of it and base what you believe off of that, not just what one group of people tells you to believe. At the end of the day you can believe whatever you want, but only looking at one perspective breeds complacency.

#13 2018-08-09 23:04:33

Guest.

soniiiety wrote:

won't and can't unless mods/staff say so

ok honestly **** you

Wooted by: (3)

#14 2018-08-09 23:25:23, last edited by soniiiety (2018-08-09 23:26:51)

soniiiety

rgl32 wrote:
soniiiety wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

I don't think you get whats pingohits was saying (or you are outright ignoring it). Look up information that is different than what you believe, find people that disagree with the ideas that you hold and understand their beliefs. Then when you have multiple perspectives look at all of it and base what you believe off of that, not just what one group of people tells you to believe. At the end of the day you can believe whatever you want, but only looking at one perspective breeds complacency.

1.Look up information that is different than what you believe. done that and yes I know.

2.find people that disagree with the ideas that you hold and understand their beliefs. I already got people on here,discord,youtube who disagree, and yes I already understand their beliefs I have even talk to some in real life, else I would of not said what i am saying now or even the video I posted n stuff.

jet wrote:

saying something

why??

what did i do to you?

#15 2018-08-10 02:31:00

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Tomahawk wrote:

Go outside.

What if the brainwashing stuff just so happens to be true? Do we ignore the truth in that case just because it may brainwash people? If we don't watch videos like this, where else do we get information like this?

Also, I don't think that's how cults work.

Yes, it is good to go outside. But is also good to understand how the world works so we can respond to it better. This is one point of view and it could be right for all you know.

#16 2018-08-10 06:10:56, last edited by Norwee (2018-08-10 06:11:25)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

If anyone’s stupid enough to believe in these sources then all the power to them. Just more entertainment for the rest of us.
So stop being triggered and let soniiiiety run his cult in peace.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by:

#17 2018-08-10 11:21:59

soniiiety

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

If anyone’s stupid enough to believe in these sources then all the power to them. Just more entertainment for the rest of us.
So stop being triggered and let soniiiiety run his cult in peace.

I don't have a cult, I don't run on. and people should be triggered.

people say that courosity kills the cat! they are wrong, the only die because of what they find and get, its because of their actions, speed,wisedom,knowledge and understand, and ideas and stratigeys n stuff, we should all keep asking questions and looking for answers,

people become smart at school because they learn/ask questions/ and even ask their teacher for help or get as much help as possible and thats not cheating, and people should not be shamed for getting help from teacher etc.

also another illustation is  teacher is teaching maths and there is rebel student and rightous students, if one of the rebel student or more disagree how the teacher teaches or says hes wrong, should the teacher allow the rebel student to demonstare if he or she is smarter.

or should the teacher disagree with rebel student?

it is more wise to let the rebel try and allow him, and then the whole class can benefit from that, so that the rightous student don't believe or could belive the rebels if the teacher does not allow.

then they get to see whos right or wrong?

same with video, if your ignore or don't watch you don't really know either? if you don't debunk my videos or other stuff with comparisons n stuff then what proof or truth do you have? ame with teacher with maths.

I have challenged my beliefs and what I do, I always have tests and I am always looking for the truth. I never stop just because I got what I wanted or becuase of my religion.

etc

#18 2018-08-10 14:01:21, last edited by hummerz5 (2018-08-10 14:04:07)

hummerz5

^ Full disclaimer: I didn't watch the hour and a half video for various obvious reasons

However, I accidentally caught a snippet of "evolution is disgusting and wrong." So my resulting question: do you balance your diet of youtube peculiarities with an understanding of the science itself?

"why not [insert heinous crime here], since we're all just evolved pond scum"

Well, because you shouldn't need religion to find some codes to live by. Consider if murder is sustainable. If we placed no negative value on killing other people, would society hold up? Not really well, no.

hey n1kf, what do you consider to be the gnostic influence?

Soniiiety, I don't know if it's our place to tell you to stop, like what NorwegianboyEE said. Though I'd also feel bad if we closed discussion on this and you still held these interesting views so intensely. It would feel like (to me) that we took away your opportunity to become a bit more rational.

The main problem I see with these videos and your take on them ("they're right until proven wrong") is that you're apparently taking them at face value before even considering processing them for validity. How can you claim to be challenging your beliefs when you absorb it so naturally? That is, if you found this youtube video and decided "this is fact... until someone proves it wrong." then what's to stop you from finding some other video that says even more extreme or abhorrent things? I think the answer is that you're not looking at these videos and immediately taking them in. No, you're appreciating them for the alleged biblical backing that you want to see.

#19 2018-08-10 18:08:37

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

NorwegianBoyEE wrote:

Why not try to help out somebody you feel is stupid?

hummerz5 wrote:

"why not [insert heinous crime here], since we're all just evolved pond scum"

Well, because you shouldn't need religion to find some codes to live by. Consider if murder is sustainable. If we placed no negative value on killing other people, would society hold up? Not really well, no.

I don't think that's the point the video was trying to make. It's more like a response to the Gnostic idea of "we're evolved therefore we're one with animals." I often see people compare humans to animals, which I think is bad because it fails to understand that humans and animals have important differences.

hummerz5 wrote:

hey n1kf, what do you consider to be the gnostic influence?

Around the 20-minute mark the first video addresses several popular pieces of media and how they relate to Gnostic ideas.

#20 2018-08-10 19:28:32

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Soniiiety strikes me as someone who has never actually researched the arguments against the ridiculous things he says.

But that shouldn’t be necessary to see these videos for the bs they are, because a bunch of unsubstantiated accusations don’t even deserve consideration.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by:

#21 2018-08-11 00:42:11

soniiiety

Tomahawk wrote:

Soniiiety strikes me as someone who has never actually researched the arguments against the ridiculous things he says.

But that shouldn’t be necessary to see these videos for the bs they are, because a bunch of unsubstantiated accusations don’t even deserve consideration.

ok assumtions and lies and what are different, I have researched else I would not talk about it.

I cannot come up with this stuff, i had to search and look somewhere for it. i only have the knowledge and info that I have nothing more. unless you put two people together than that gives more information, but still has a limit or how much they both can give, and if you increase human number the more info they can share between them.

what you are saying are their lies! assumption because you assume that is what might be the truth what you think. and you playing judge and pretending and acting in behalf of everyone when your only one human not all!. 

if you says bad things about me and all this toher stuff without asking other people opinion and talking to them or even looking for proof from me and you never use google or anything but only school or other by what you are teached and you never try to learn, then thats false. you cannot be true if you are gonna be ignorant and arrogant and gnostic. its not helping and it will not get you anywhere same with the questions and answer thing,

idk even know why hummerz wooted your post? maybe he thought it was funny or agreed?

if i ask him I will know, but if i assume those two things I could be wrong because only he knows, it was his intention. not mine, and not yours

#22 2018-08-11 00:44:38

The Party Animal
Formerly TPA2

It's all this stuff you watch the reason you have all these weird dreams lmao

#23 2018-08-11 00:48:01

soniiiety

The Party Animal wrote:

It's all this stuff you watch the reason you have all these weird dreams lmao

no i never dream about any of this stuff, and I had my weird dreams even before all of this, i always had weird dreams and they are nothing to do with this stuff, nothing on this earth can influecne my dreams, only i can and my subconiou and thats only if i think negative or think goodly.

#24 2018-08-11 04:38:26

HeyNK

I miss the earlier seasons of soniiiety, the newer stuff is a little bit too "new age" for my tastes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Wooted by:

#25 2018-08-13 05:50:18

soniiiety

HeyNK wrote:

I miss the earlier seasons of soniiiety, the newer stuff is a little bit too "new age" for my tastes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

well I got banned from forums becuase of earlier seasons, and my new age is what people hate about me on forums etc.

I wish i could go back to old age or do things from old ages, but im afraid the mods/staff will hate it and will ban me for it. there is history to what happened too. jorc made storie about me n stuff.

I do try to be myself as possible.

soniiiety1534135818719281

Board footer