Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-07 15:20:53

Latif

Usernames with upper and lower case characters in the reboot pls

That would be really nice. I've never liked how names are always in uppercase characters.

Wooted by:

#2 2018-08-07 15:26:44, last edited by Nebula (2018-08-07 15:27:21)

Nebula

Re: Usernames with upper and lower case characters in the reboot pls

Only if ee staff would discontinue visitor font

also, all of the usernames are put in lowercase but ee shows up uppercase

#3 2018-08-07 15:28:26

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I FIND ALL-CAPS USERNAMES VERY APPEALING TO BE HONEST. LOOK AT THAT FONT. DON'T YOU INSTANTLY FALL IN LOVE WITH IT THE VERY MOMENT YOU GLANCE AT IT??

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#4 2018-08-07 16:47:06

Trytu

TaskManager wrote:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I FIND ALL-CAPS USERNAMES VERY APPEALING TO BE HONEST. LOOK AT THAT FONT. DON'T YOU INSTANTLY FALL IN LOVE WITH IT THE VERY MOMENT YOU GLANCE AT IT??

why do you shouting?

4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

#5 2018-08-07 17:02:55

The Party Animal
Formerly TPA2

Trytu wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

why do you shouting?

Shouting do you why?*

#6 2018-08-07 17:30:47

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Trytu wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

why do you shouting?

IM NOT SHOUTING THIS IS MY USUAL VOICE HAHA, YOU MIGHT THINK ITS TOO LOUD BUT IN REALITY YOUR EARS ARE JUST TOO SENSITIVE

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#7 2018-08-07 18:19:24

LukeM
Website

I guess one of the main advantages of single case names is that you can't make mistakes when creating the name. Some people forget about / ignore capitalisation when creating their account, then later regret it when they realise they've typed it in all lowercase.

Wooted by: (2)

#8 2018-08-08 00:29:23

Latif

LukeM wrote:

I guess one of the main advantages of single case names is that you can't make mistakes when creating the name. Some people forget about / ignore capitalisation when creating their account, then later regret it when they realise they've typed it in all lowercase.

So what's your point? I don't understand why you even call it an advantage because how many stupid people would do such thing? All games I've played allow capitalisation in usernames, why does this game has to be an exception? Usernames with no capitalisation can sometimes make names really confusing, didn't see that MrShoe/MrsHoe thing?

By the way, the underscore ('_') is usually allowed too in usernames. And a name change should be free (like in almost every game), just in case someone did that "mistake".

Wooted by:

#9 2018-08-08 09:55:11

peace

Latif wrote:
LukeM wrote:

So what's your point? I don't understand why you even call it an advantage because how many stupid people would do such thing? All games I've played allow capitalisation in usernames, why does this game has to be an exception? Usernames with no capitalisation can sometimes make names really confusing, didn't see that MrShoe/MrsHoe thing?

By the way, the underscore ('_') is usually allowed too in usernames. And a name change should be free (like in almost every game), just in case someone did that "mistake".

name chancge free is fonsuiing for players but just adding cpatials to you rname or _'s should be free

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

peace1533718511718583

Board footer