Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#76 2018-08-03 23:50:41

azurepudding
Member
Joined: 2016-11-18
Posts: 695

Re: Fanboy Smileys From T-Shirts, Mugs & Phone Cases!

Raphe9000 wrote:

I'm not gonna explain my point since it keeps being shot down seemingly without any reason, so I'll clear up a few things.

azurepudding wrote:

you say it's this "symbol" but a symbol represents something, yes? why are you so protective about this smiley if it doesn't have this special feeling over others?  if there is no special feeling (which is entirely the point to keep a smiley like this exclusive), then there is zero reason to keep it exclusive.

I'm just saying throwing away what it meant to the community for so long is kinda dangerous.

azurepudding wrote:

Again you bring up contest smileys which I thought I already countered.. they.. are different, I already explained why.  Fanboys aren't contest smileys and you know that.  That said, I'm not against their return if they were won the same way.

That doesn't mean it should be treated as a polar opposite or as a normal smiley. Giving someone nothing to compare something to, even indirectly. You just compared the Fanboy 1 and Fanboy 2, but I guess it's bad if I compare a limited time smiley only given out to people that made something for the game to a limited time smiley only given out to people that made something for the game in a contest.

azurepudding wrote:

I asked you if it wasn't a special feeling over others, then what's the meaning to keep it locked away to older players.

Believe it or not, nostalgia doesn't put people down.

azurepudding wrote:

Big Spender and Diamond are still expensive items to support the game tho..  there is no arguing against that??

I didn't.

azurepudding wrote:

Yes, Fanboys are now smaller big spender type smileys now.  Why is this such a big deal ughhhhgaaaaah

It was never supposed to be in the first place, so I thought the least that could be done is make it closer to the big spender.

azurepudding wrote:

They are vastly different things.  That's also why using this term to describe yourself can fall under "wanting to feel more special."  A veteran is an honorable title.  You call yourself a vet, I call you an ee player.

Actually, I just use words that have a definition that fit in a palce. I almost completely ignore connotation of a word unless it has started to become its own denotation. It's like 'while' and 'whilst'. Don't accuse me of feeling above people for using one or the other.

azurepudding wrote:

I believe this is what I asked you on post one.  You were open to FB2 being given out but not FB1.

This is a lie. I gave alternative ways to give it out.

azurepudding wrote:

This argument is only over because you keep dancing around what I've called you out on.  Wanting "veteranship" bonuses = Wanting to be treated over newer players.  This has become so frustrating, but I've made my point, and it looks like fanboys are here to stay.  The community wins, not just the "veterans," which is all that matters to me.

This is the only reason I responded after trying for a conclusion. I wanted to end it because it was going nowhere. I accused nobody for that. The fact you attempt to accuse me solely for that is a sign of blaming others and failing to even understand there may be an alternate opinion just as valid as yours.

I'm done because it's starting to get off topic now. Respond if you feel free to.

no, that's what it means to you.  you don't speak for the community.  as it is described as a smiley meant for fans, that is what it means, a smiley for fans, and to lock it away from others contradicts with its meaning.  if it was meant to be a "veteran" smiley, the name is misleading af.

FB1 and FB2 have much more in common than FB1 or 2 with any contest smiley.  if you want to equate fanboy smileys to a prize, they're more consolation prizes than anything.  so you're comparing a consolation/participation prize to a first place prize.  so, yes, they are not the same thing, you can't treat a consolation prize as equal worth to a first place trophy.  one of them you had to earn with hard work, the other was earned with bare minimum effort of sending something in.  Not that I agree with any of your points, but this is your weakest one.

They could have made it mail-in only again but the game needs as much funding as possible.  I also see it as a compromise (as was mentioned) to those who feel so strangely entitled to these smileys.  to the point that even spending 22 bucks to support the game apparently isn't enough to earn a fan smiley?? if this isn't entitlement then what is

Me: "Big Spender and Diamond are different, they're expensive items to buy that mainly support the game."
You: "You mean was."
Me: "Big Spender and Diamond are still expensive items to support the game tho..  there is no arguing against that??"
You: "I didn't."
buuut you did.  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral  I was talking big spender and diamond, not fanboys there but whatever

It's 22 dollars plus you have to send a pic of you wearing the shirt.  if you ask me, that's much more required than previous needed for these smilies.  and you want it even more expensive?? why, you're putting WAY too much worth on this smiley.  I know it means a lot to you but sorry to break it to ya, it's not as valuable as you deem it to be.  22 is plenty, arguably more than plenty, but at least it's available again.

it's not nostalgia, it's not removing the smiley from the game, it's not removing your memories either.  it's letting others enjoy the smiley.  that's not nostalgia, that's greed, to keep it locked from others.  That's like if I argued that I feel nostalgic towards Super Mario 64, therefore no one should be able to buy it again.  Just.. why??  That's not nostalgia, that's greed.

you're really pushing it with the meaning there, but hey, i guess the word means that much to you, which i feel only further proves my point.  you don't call yourself a long time player, you want to be called a veteran by technicality.  seriously go tell someone IRL that you're a veteran and explain how you are, and see the reaction. (inb4 you don't)

I didn't have to literally say that word for word.  First post as in, my first post on this topic.  ""Veteranship" is meaningless" implies the question "Why does "veteranship" mean so much to you, if it's meaningless?"

You can have an opinion and I can have the opinion that your opinion is wrong.  Calling it an opinion does not validate your points.  You argue veteranship, I argue that's meaningless and that all players are equal, and you counter with.. veteranship, which I'm left to counter again, and then.. surprise, you respond with veteranship, and.. yeah.  you can word it differently each time but it's essentially the same made points.  "Veteranship" became the symbol of the smiley, which became "nostalgia".. it's the same made point over and over.  inb4 another phrased point about veteranship.

I have argued much longer with you than I should have, but it really grinds my gears when someone wishes to have bonuses and perks over others simply cuz they've been around longer, even if it's a mere smiley.  Every player is important, every single one, no one is above others, no one should be treated as a Super Player.  Contests can be won, contests can return, everyone has equal opportunity to win a contest, but there isn't equal opportunity with "Joined before 2012" or whenever these smileys came out.  Can this just be done? the smileys are back, and quite expensive to boot.  People can enjoy the smiley you've learned to enjoy over the years, and this should not negatively effect you in any way because it literally doesn't.  The only "harm" inflicted is you wanting it to harm you, but I don't think that should count.

EEJoranasc wrote:

can you both calm down. so that u wont get banned

just forget about conflict, raphe and azure
accept that fanboy is just a smiley

But I'm way too opinionated and want what's best for the game //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad If I see anything against what's best for the game and its players, I turn evil. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/d2/011_devil

Offline

#77 2018-08-04 00:00:45

Anak
Member
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 2,084

Re: Fanboy Smileys From T-Shirts, Mugs & Phone Cases!

I'm so glad I don't know how to read

idk if I'll buy a tshirt but it's cool to see another opportunity to get the smileys

Offline

#78 2018-08-04 10:32:50

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,175

Re: Fanboy Smileys From T-Shirts, Mugs & Phone Cases!

Vitalijus wrote:

Why even bother on making the EE logo t-shirt if according to staff the name of the game MIGHT change in reboot?

maby some love this version so mcuh they want to have somethign baout it an dmaby even the smilesy change so?


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

#79 2018-08-04 12:43:53

Raphe9000
Member
From: OGLE-2017-BLG-0560
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,069

Re: Fanboy Smileys From T-Shirts, Mugs & Phone Cases!

Joeyc wrote:

Okay, so let me get this. It matters more to you cause you found out about the game before us. So it makes you better than us and more exclusive to you? That makes no sense. We should all be able to a damn smiley man. I have to be honest with you. I probably won't even use the fanboys either. But It's up to you if you really want to waste 25 bucks to get a shirt for a smiley on a random game. Nothing deserves to be special in my opinion as well. It's more fun if we all have a chance to obtain it. I understand we'll never be able to get it the same way you did, but that's just how it is. just accept it.

Why is everyone saying I want it to be exclusive to old players when I suggested other ways (some even the same price) that would give it whilst keeping its meaning?

Don't listen to azure trying to antagonize me when the first thing I was trying to do was suggest alternatives that fit with the original smiley considering such an abrupt change for the first time in 5 years should at least in my opinion not stray so far away.

Joeyc wrote:

Nothing stays the way you want it. ITS CALLED MOVING ON

It's documented on paper I can't move on from things :3

Offline

#80 2018-08-04 19:29:51

azurepudding
Member
Joined: 2016-11-18
Posts: 695

Re: Fanboy Smileys From T-Shirts, Mugs & Phone Cases!

Raphe9000 wrote:
Joeyc wrote:

Okay, so let me get this. It matters more to you cause you found out about the game before us. So it makes you better than us and more exclusive to you? That makes no sense. We should all be able to a damn smiley man. I have to be honest with you. I probably won't even use the fanboys either. But It's up to you if you really want to waste 25 bucks to get a shirt for a smiley on a random game. Nothing deserves to be special in my opinion as well. It's more fun if we all have a chance to obtain it. I understand we'll never be able to get it the same way you did, but that's just how it is. just accept it.

Why is everyone saying I want it to be exclusive to old players when I suggested other ways (some even the same price) that would give it whilst keeping its meaning?

Don't listen to azure trying to antagonize me when the first thing I was trying to do was suggest alternatives that fit with the original smiley considering such an abrupt change for the first time in 5 years should at least in my opinion not stray so far away.

Joeyc wrote:

Nothing stays the way you want it. ITS CALLED MOVING ON

It's documented on paper I can't move on from things :3

But you wanted to keep FB1 forever locked away and wanted a third fanboy.. really there should have only ever been one.  If fanboys are used to show how long a player has been playing the game, you would need a new fanboy every year or two which is completely unnecessary when just one will do.  But we're kinda stuck with two, so two it should be.

friendly reminder that you even admitted to being biased

Offline

#81 2018-08-04 20:18:06

Raphe9000
Member
From: OGLE-2017-BLG-0560
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,069

Re: Fanboy Smileys From T-Shirts, Mugs & Phone Cases!

I love how suddenly me offering multiple ways to handle something, one of them being by following a set theme, is being used against me because somebody with a different opinion wants to militarize themselves against me despite the fact I have nothing against the game or Xenonetix, somebody I still think is the best owner the game has had.

That being said, it was nice leaving the seriousness of the argument, watching somebody one-sidedly try to attack and devalidate all my points and my friend blindly follow them, using the fact I admitted that my initial decision may have been biased and that they are unable to see their own extreme bias as a point against me.

Viewing this from a third person is kinda hilarious, and I think it should be sectioned off into its own debate topic so it can't be seen as off topic (which I think has started to become, but azure refuses to PM me and instead just hurls things at me here)

Edit: Azure is gonna try to argue with me if I don't show where they were being plainly biased and thinking in absolutes revolving around them, so here:

azurepudding wrote:

But I'm way too opinionated and want what's best for the game  If I see anything against what's best for the game and its players, I turn evil.

Also a more on-topic discussion, I'm fine with the Fanboy being available like this, even if I don't like it. I have reasons not to like it, even if Azure hates everything about those reasons and believes my mere disapproval is a crime against the game.

Edit 2: This isn't an attempt to hide an argument I said I wasn't going to make. It's a commentary on the whole thing. Azure may argue as seen fit, and I'm done trying to end it since watching them stay at the dead end I turned away from is hilarious.

Last edited by Raphe9000 (2018-08-04 20:28:06)

Offline

#82 2018-08-04 20:36:18

Joeyc
Member
From: Italy
Joined: 2017-11-05
Posts: 1,453

Re: Fanboy Smileys From T-Shirts, Mugs & Phone Cases!

its not like many are going to get the fanboys anyways,

also this is pretty much just giant cluster **** of posts. I hope you're both proud. should've just ignored one post after another

Last edited by Joeyc (2018-08-04 20:43:13)

Offline

Wooted by:

#83 2018-08-04 20:47:40

Raphe9000
Member
From: OGLE-2017-BLG-0560
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,069

Re: Fanboy Smileys From T-Shirts, Mugs & Phone Cases!

Joeyc wrote:

its not like many are going to get the fanboys anyways,

Thanks for repeating that again.

Joeyc wrote:

also this is pretty much just giant cluster **** of posts. I hope you're both proud. should've just ignored one post after another

These statements do not work together considering the fact I am proud.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#84 2018-08-04 20:54:57

Joeyc
Member
From: Italy
Joined: 2017-11-05
Posts: 1,453

Re: Fanboy Smileys From T-Shirts, Mugs & Phone Cases!

also I really rather not lose a friendship do to a stupid topic.

Okay, back on topic. Why is instant shipping 60 bucks compared to 3 days less 8.99

Last edited by Joeyc (2018-08-04 21:00:40)

Offline

Wooted by:

#85 2018-08-04 21:03:01

Raphe9000
Member
From: OGLE-2017-BLG-0560
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,069

Re: Fanboy Smileys From T-Shirts, Mugs & Phone Cases!

Joeyc wrote:

also I really rather not lose a friendship do to a stupid topic.

Okay, back on topic. Why is instant shipping 60 bucks compared to 3 days less 8.99

Don't worry; I like arguing.

I actually saw that. Teespring gives you options for not-so-fast really fast shipping.

Offline

#86 2018-08-04 21:14:01

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,175

Re: Fanboy Smileys From T-Shirts, Mugs & Phone Cases!

fandom isnt supot to be ahcived by money it shoulld be obtainbale from being a fan regardless if you pay or not


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

#87 2018-08-05 02:44:38

azurepudding
Member
Joined: 2016-11-18
Posts: 695

Re: Fanboy Smileys From T-Shirts, Mugs & Phone Cases!

Raphe9000 wrote:

I love how suddenly me offering multiple ways to handle something, one of them being by following a set theme, is being used against me because somebody with a different opinion wants to militarize themselves against me despite the fact I have nothing against the game or Xenonetix, somebody I still think is the best owner the game has had.

That being said, it was nice leaving the seriousness of the argument, watching somebody one-sidedly try to attack and devalidate all my points and my friend blindly follow them, using the fact I admitted that my initial decision may have been biased and that they are unable to see their own extreme bias as a point against me.

Viewing this from a third person is kinda hilarious, and I think it should be sectioned off into its own debate topic so it can't be seen as off topic (which I think has started to become, but azure refuses to PM me and instead just hurls things at me here)

Edit: Azure is gonna try to argue with me if I don't show where they were being plainly biased and thinking in absolutes revolving around them, so here:

azurepudding wrote:

But I'm way too opinionated and want what's best for the game  If I see anything against what's best for the game and its players, I turn evil.

Also a more on-topic discussion, I'm fine with the Fanboy being available like this, even if I don't like it. I have reasons not to like it, even if Azure hates everything about those reasons and believes my mere disapproval is a crime against the game.

Edit 2: This isn't an attempt to hide an argument I said I wasn't going to make. It's a commentary on the whole thing. Azure may argue as seen fit, and I'm done trying to end it since watching them stay at the dead end I turned away from is hilarious.

because your offered suggestion is both a) something i disagree with and b) isn't even consistent with your beliefs.

1) you want FB1 to remain unavailable as it has been unavailable for a long time and is seen as some "veteran" bonus
I disagree with "veteran" bonuses as said plenty of times before

2.) you want FB2 to become available, despite it too has been unavailable for a long time and is seen as some "veteran" bonus
This is inconsistent with your beliefs, and part of why I think you're being selfish here because you want your smiley to be safe, but not FB2, which is someone else's "special smiley."

More simply put, there are 2 "veteran" smileys, one which you own.  you want the other one available, but not the one you own.  i do not use "selfish" as an insult, i use it when i see selfishness.

if you really liked to debate, you should stick with debating my points, and not get frustrated and try attacking me.  when you post, it's arguing, but when i post it's hurling things at you here?? this is about fanboy and is on topic.  me being "evil" was a joke, christ, what an entirely dishonest "point."  i have no more interest in debating you as you're sinking towards ad hominem levels and you're not getting your way either way, so nothing lost on my part.  please do not PM me further on this.

Offline

Wooted by:

#88 2018-08-05 03:05:08

Anak
Member
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 2,084

Re: Fanboy Smileys From T-Shirts, Mugs & Phone Cases!

Noah fence but why do yall debate with long **** posts on the most trivial stuff anyways when it kind of derails a thread and could've all been done in PMs anyways

Offline

#89 2018-08-05 12:38:12

Raphe9000
Member
From: OGLE-2017-BLG-0560
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,069

Re: Fanboy Smileys From T-Shirts, Mugs & Phone Cases!

Really long

Oh and I guess Everybody Edits on steam is confirmed considering the fact that we will most likely never get the long awaited third in the trilogy of Fanboys. Remind you of something?

Offline

#90 2018-08-05 20:17:40

azurepudding
Member
Joined: 2016-11-18
Posts: 695

Re: Fanboy Smileys From T-Shirts, Mugs & Phone Cases!

Raphe9000 wrote:

Oh, I stopped trying after it started getting nowhere https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL This is me just giving you enough bait to keep you going because it makes my point more attractive and gives me quite a laugh <3
Now, you're sinking to calling things you say jokes to devalidate my points, and you still blame me completely for the argument reaching a dead end

so you admit to trolling.  "baiting people for the lulz" is trolling.

and it was clearly a joke, i put a little devil smiley there for a reason, and i wasn't even talking to you when i said that.  what you are doing is dishonest debate, and you just admitted to trolling anyway.  come back when you can actually debate, troll.

edit: Sorry everyone, this is my last response to this guy, even if he tries to bait me again.  It was just admitted as nonsense, so there's no need to reply back anyway now.

Last edited by azurepudding (2018-08-05 20:20:14)

Offline

#91 2018-08-05 20:37:53

Raphe9000
Member
From: OGLE-2017-BLG-0560
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,069

Re: Fanboy Smileys From T-Shirts, Mugs & Phone Cases!

azurepudding wrote:

so you admit to trolling.  "baiting people for the lulz" is trolling.

It is hilarious, and I am a troll. That being said, I would've done it no matter what because, if you read my post you'd see, it makes my point more attractive seeing you do things like "Sorry everyone, this is my last response to this guy, even if he tries to bait me again.  It was just admitted as nonsense, so there's no need to reply back anyway now."
That response funnily enough, is the one I was expecting. It somehow encompasses everything wrong you can do. You lie, saying I admitted it was nonsense, when I gave a very valid reason on why it is a good idea for me to do this, said how it also is funny to me (which you knew), and offered to continue this in the PMs. You take the victim card and try to take the side of the people telling us to continue this in the PMs or stop all together (despite the fact you ignored my plea to and told me not to PM you), and you just reaffirmed you have no need to reply despite continuously doing so an replying. Granted, I said I'd stop arguing, but then you ignored my clarification and tried to use my accurate analysis of the situation against me.

Also,

azurepudding wrote:

and it was clearly a joke, i put a little devil smiley there for a reason, and i wasn't even talking to you when i said that.  what you are doing is dishonest debate, and you just admitted to trolling anyway.  come back when you can actually debate, troll.

Because the devil smiley looks a lot like https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL doesn't it? I love how we're debating emoticons. Don't use them if you can't accurately communicate with them. Also, you don't get mad at someone when you talk about them and you hear. I doubt you were joking, and the fact you think that valid opinion is dishonest is hilarious. That brings my last point: It is so easy to laugh at this (and most of your responses, maybe mine too IDK) that you should expect people to do so. Instead, you call me a troll because manipulation is now trolling... No, you fell in my trap, and I laughed.

I mean, you are very easy to troll anyway. That being said, everything I said is still valid. Now you are doing this 'dishonest debate'. I'm surprised I'm not being trolled myself. I kinda wish I am for your sake TBH.

Offline

#92 2018-08-05 22:01:38

hummerz5
Member
From: wait I'm not a secret mod huh
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,805

Re: Fanboy Smileys From T-Shirts, Mugs & Phone Cases!

I feel like this topic is getting derailed a bit. Please reign it in

Offline

Wooted by: (5)

#93 2018-08-05 22:55:24

Joeyc
Member
From: Italy
Joined: 2017-11-05
Posts: 1,453

Re: Fanboy Smileys From T-Shirts, Mugs & Phone Cases!

so if the tracking on the shirt is correct, i'll recieve it tomorrow //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Which means I'll likely be the first to get it, unless someone bought the expensive shipping :eyes:
expect reviews

Last edited by Joeyc (2018-08-05 22:58:37)

Offline

#94 2018-08-05 22:59:04

azurepudding
Member
Joined: 2016-11-18
Posts: 695

Re: Fanboy Smileys From T-Shirts, Mugs & Phone Cases!

Raphe9000 wrote:

I am a troll.

End.

hummerz5 wrote:

I feel like this topic is getting derailed a bit. Please reign it in

with pleasure //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

fanboy 1s and 2s available for fans of the game again, this is a really great idea, and now they once more live up to their name.  Never made sense to me to call them fan smileys but have them locked after some time. 

I dunno if I'll buy a t-shirt, though I have spent a few years worth of GM //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by azurepudding (2018-08-05 23:04:24)

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#95 2018-08-06 09:34:12

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,175

Re: Fanboy Smileys From T-Shirts, Mugs & Phone Cases!

tbh i still think you shouldnt proove fandpom by money


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

#96 2018-08-06 17:15:28

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,999

Re: Fanboy Smileys From T-Shirts, Mugs & Phone Cases!

I don't like that the Fanboy smileys are being used as a Big Spender II. The original Fanboy smileys were for those who sent letters to the staff. This inspired some people to be creative and make great creations.

postcard.jpg

phinarose.jpg

musicman.jpg

stickspy.png

Instead this just inspires people to spend money on merchandise and show off what money they spent.

120525061403406.jpg

I don't support this advertising gimmick. I came back to the forums to see three sticky topics about merchandise. Is there something better to do to support the game? I don't know. I don't have all the answers, but I can't help but feel there are things you can do that are better for the game and its players than this.

Offline

#97 2018-08-06 21:16:10

azurepudding
Member
Joined: 2016-11-18
Posts: 695

Re: Fanboy Smileys From T-Shirts, Mugs & Phone Cases!

N1KF wrote:

I don't like that the Fanboy smileys are being used as a Big Spender II. The original Fanboy smileys were for those who sent letters to the staff. This inspired some people to be creative and make great creations.

https://everybodyedits.files.wordpress. … stcard.jpg

https://everybodyedits.files.wordpress. … narose.jpg

https://everybodyedits.files.wordpress. … sicman.jpg

https://everybodyedits.files.wordpress. … ickspy.png

Instead this just inspires people to spend money on merchandise and show off what money they spent.

http://vni.s3.amazonaws.com/120525061403406.jpg

I don't support this advertising gimmick. I came back to the forums to see three sticky topics about merchandise. Is there something better to do to support the game? I don't know. I don't have all the answers, but I can't help but feel there are things you can do that are better for the game and its players than this.

That's really cool actually.  What if both options were available?  Send in mail, or buy shirt and send pic.

Offline

#98 2018-08-06 21:40:30

Raphe9000
Member
From: OGLE-2017-BLG-0560
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,069

Re: Fanboy Smileys From T-Shirts, Mugs & Phone Cases!

Off Topic
N1KF wrote:

I don't support this advertising gimmick. I came back to the forums to see three sticky topics about merchandise. Is there something better to do to support the game? I don't know. I don't have all the answers, but I can't help but feel there are things you can do that are better for the game and its players than this.

What if there was a monthly fanboy contest where the Fanboy (or Fanboy 2) was given out to the person who made the coolest real life artwork about the game once a month?

Offline

#99 2018-08-06 21:42:17

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 2,017

Re: Fanboy Smileys From T-Shirts, Mugs & Phone Cases!

Raphe9000 wrote:

What if there was a monthly fanboy contest where the Fanboy (or Fanboy 2) was given out to the person who made the coolest real life artwork about the game once a month?

this caters to a select amount of people

Offline

#100 2018-08-06 21:56:20

Raphe9000
Member
From: OGLE-2017-BLG-0560
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,069

Re: Fanboy Smileys From T-Shirts, Mugs & Phone Cases!

Jet wrote:
Raphe9000 wrote:

What if there was a monthly fanboy contest where the Fanboy (or Fanboy 2) was given out to the person who made the coolest real life artwork about the game once a month?

this caters to a select amount of people

The thing is it's not like we're gonna get a complete 180° turn here, so I think something that follows along those lines would make the most sense. I think also making it where you couldn't win more than once would help.

Offline

Raphe90001533750008718630

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1553281857.3528 - Generated in 0.112 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.7 MiB (Peak: 2.02 MiB) ]