Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-30 07:41:37, last edited by Minisaurus (2018-06-30 15:13:57)

Minisaurus
Banned

Hit Point Set

This is a purely game suggestion, the graphics used on this topic are only for a visual guide.

This Hit Point set have:
- Counter block(Witch ID)
- Hit door(Witch ID)
- Key(Witch ID)
- Hit Point block (With no ID)
- Command for the sign(With and with no ID)

Key:
This key gives you X amount of points for X ID
It can only have one Key activated per ID.
Example: If you have ID 4 with 50 points, and you take a ID 4 with 100 points, the ID 4 with 50 points will get deactivated.
ID 0 will deactivate the ¨switch key¨ key. (The graphics turn on (lighter) or off (darker), like a switch).
If the key have a value point of -1, it will reset to the points for the specific ID on that key.
If the key ID is -1, it will reset (or give) to all ID on the map the points specified on the key.
nYZYDww.png
Upper number: Points
Down number: ID

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -

Hit Point block:
This will trigger the X amount of points the key gives.
Only will deal the Hit points if the player leaves the block with a jump.

This door has two versions:
Additive block: If the player jump, it gives to the ID the X amount of points that the switch gave.
npG2GoK.png

Subtraction block: If the player jump, it removes to the ID X amount of points that the switch gave.
If the player jump on a Hit point block without a switch active, will do anything.
PfSUAhX.png

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -

Hit Door:
This door shows a value you need to get the door open

It has two versions:
Minimum value door: This door will open when it reach 0, it has a max value.
(Example: Max value: 100, Starting value: 0)

Maximum value door: This door will open when it reaches the X value predefined by the player.
(Example: The door open at: 100, Starting value: 0)

Open: GhbXzi0.png
Closed: XKq3uRs.png

Counter block:
It counts the points you have on an specific ID.
(It has a value from 0 to 999)
NBacvEQ.png

Command for the sign:
%hit%: Show the last given/removed point you activated.
%hit+id%: It shows the last given/removed point you activated for an specific ID.
Example: %hit4% shows the last given/removed point you activated for the ID 4.

In-game example:
NH31Vsk.png

Wooted by: (3)

#2 2018-06-30 08:44:37

Kira

Re: Hit Point Set

I'm sorry what?

Wooted by:

#3 2018-06-30 15:03:15, last edited by Minisaurus (2018-06-30 15:08:07)

Minisaurus
Banned

Kira wrote:

I'm sorry what?

English is not my mother tongue; please excuse any errors on my part.
I humbly request for anyone who have a better capability in English to grasp the idea with an elucidation explanation, Thanks.

#4 2018-06-30 16:01:00

peace

Minisaurus wrote:
Kira wrote:

I'm sorry what?

English is not my mother tongue; please excuse any errors on my part.
I humbly request for anyone who have a better capability in English to grasp the idea with an elucidation explanation, Thanks.

you mean this?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#5 2018-06-30 16:12:35, last edited by Minisaurus (2018-06-30 16:16:45)

Minisaurus
Banned

peace wrote:

you mean this? (url link)

No, something more like this: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=28453
(Idea N° 46)

The suggestion on this topic is basically a thorough explanation of the suggestion I made in mid-2015
(Now I have more ability on this language, so I can give more extensive explanation on what I meant on that times when I was just starting to learn this language).

#6 2018-06-30 20:30:47

peace

Minisaurus wrote:
peace wrote:

you mean this? (url link)

No, something more like this: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=28453
(Idea N° 46)

The suggestion on this topic is basically a thorough explanation of the suggestion I made in mid-2015
(Now I have more ability on this language, so I can give more extensive explanation on what I meant on that times when I was just starting to learn this language).

i dont get it but danr some of these ideas are good and some are already added but eh this could be a good topic for reeboot to check whats possible

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

peace1530387047712104

Board footer