Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-28 17:52:22, last edited by hummerz5 (2018-09-09 18:06:15)

hummerz5

The Secret Rule (2)

Bobithan ran this fun game here and I'd like to revive it if y'all would care to join me!

The rules are straightforward: each round has a rule. This rule applies to the each post a player makes, but you don't know what it is. You want to guess the rule to win. Upon correctly guessing, you get to determine the rule for the next game, provided it isn't too complicated.

You only get one guess each round. You can experiment with others through conversation to determine what the rule is. Please do not, however, simply post random content or consecutively. Excessive disregard for this request will get you dropped from the round.

Double posts will be deleted. Editing will be disabled.

(too long? too confusing? go read bobithan's rules, they're much more agreeable!) I opt to create a new thread a la Mafia because, well, it seems weird to take over his thread with such a host-involved game.

--
Tags I will be using:
INVALID - The guess in this post does not count (they already guessed/broke some rule)
INCORRECT - This guess is wrong.
RULEBREAKING - This post breaks the rule.
(I also will try to mark posts when I have checked the thread with a piece such as 'posts heretofore have been evaluated')
--
with that, shall we begin?

--
Previous:

1. Anak (posts cannot include personal pronouns) (17 posts (#17))

2. Mutantdevle (posts cannot include first letter of username) (131 posts (#148))

3. Onjit (posts cannot have a consonant padded by vowels) (73 posts (#221))

4. Kirby (posts cannot follow a post with an o) (157 posts (#378))

5. Music man (poster may not have joined after 2015) (211 posts (#589))

6. Railmat (post must not have characters from the previous post (10 posts (#599))

7. Music man (post must not begin and end with the same word) (154 posts (#753))

8. Slabdrill (post must not have words with more than two syllables) (277 posts (#1030))

9. Freckleface (post must not match any previous post) (68 posts (#1098))

10. Kirby (post must not quote previous posts from poster) (92 posts (#1190))

11. Music man (post must not be mine) (26 posts (#1216))

12. Trytu (post number must not be prime) (31 posts (#1247))

Leaderboard (lol)

Music man

#2 2018-07-12 09:56:43, last edited by hummerz5 (2018-07-12 16:50:15)

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Re: The Secret Rule (2)

mutantdevle wrote:

I feel like it’s something conditional to previous posts.

But no one knows what's conditional to them yet, so I'm assuming only certain numbers are allowed?

I rulebreak'd myself.

no, don't do that.

"π“—π“˜π“–π“— π“ π“€π“π“›π“˜π“£π“¨" non-animated signature.
MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#3 2018-07-12 21:52:35

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Kirby wrote:

The post above cant have the letter o?

RULEBREAKING

CORRECT

That could've been so obvious.

MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#4 2018-07-13 01:28:29, last edited by hummerz5 (2018-07-13 04:43:54)

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Actual rules that are disallowed that might result in consequences?

Umm, hummerz5?

RULEBREAKING

MfF1IHH.png

#5 2018-07-13 05:42:17, last edited by hummerz5 (2018-07-13 14:49:29)

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Are you allowed to use the alphabet in a specific pattern?

RULEBREAKING

MfF1IHH.png

#6 2018-07-13 19:49:25, last edited by hummerz5 (2018-07-13 19:58:03)

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

The posts cannot be cryptic in anyway possible?

RULEBREAKING

INCORRECT

MfF1IHH.png

#7 2018-07-14 09:52:32, last edited by hummerz5 (2018-07-15 20:36:26)

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

abcd

RULEBREAKING

MfF1IHH.png

#8 2018-08-22 06:22:40

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Human errors.

MfF1IHH.png

ILikeTofuuJoe1537244784725076

Board footer