Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-09 12:39:34, last edited by soniiiety (2018-06-09 12:49:17)

soniiiety

become synchronized.

Rules

1. No disrupting connection if your gonna view or post.

If you accidentally saw connected posts cover your eyes and be like a tree and leaf.

2.No hate on someones successful sync

3.Do not put anything personal unless it complies to rules on forums and this thread, common sense.

Extra: if is successful and you want to talk to your person/clone/other what ever you call it, do it in the pms or other social forum/network and website or all above/both.

How to play:

Think of what others are thinking or try cliche things and crindge stuff you can make up> like pewdiepie.

Use your imagination, if you do not know how please use youtube/google combined.

If you do not know about what synchronicity is, I suggest/recommend to have a read.

Include anything weird about your day or a dream.

Things that inspire you to make somthing or tell somone.

I will try 1st:

But 1st let me take a selfie, Oh no not another of sonys tvs threads!, Oh goodie snagsanga,

ok thats it ima disappear none of this is real,

must be a dream.

can't wait to downwoot this thread.

can we have this and that added to ee we need to make the game Great AGAIN!.

oh that person disobeyed the forum rules and that person too!, lets see i need to fill this out and warn 4+ score.

please stop! noone cares its not even funny.

guys I think he acendded.

your drunk. or high?

https://www.facebook.com/DailyMail/vide … 070328640/ video about and old man realizing hes 98 and hes turnign 100 next year and then I looked back at ee forums to see a thread with 100 posts!

Answering Questions Regarding the Everybody Edits Reboot

#2 2018-06-09 14:36:27

Anatoly

Re: become synchronized.

Can there be less rules please?

#3 2018-06-10 03:49:03

soniiiety

Re: become synchronized.

Anatoly wrote:

Can there be less rules please?

what do you mean less rules? take them away? or change them?

please make a set of rules you think will fit this?.

soniiiety1528598943709440

Board footer