Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-06-01 04:58:31

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Re: Official SonyVlog™ Topic™

Should I comment? SMASH THAT BELL?

Wooted by:

#27 2018-06-01 06:22:09

soniiiety

oh some reason my 13 minute video is very slow and upload on youtube, i think its because I messed it up while recording on obs.

Ill try upload same video.

#28 2018-06-01 06:32:56

soniiiety

who will win? do you think they will survive? should we make a treaty?

#29 2018-06-01 12:17:24

soniiiety

here is my diet sheet**! 

CONTENT WARNING

this will tell you what my doctor wants me to do.

I have maybe better advice on ray peats website.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/thre … ost-344208

this is my thread I made. I got my mother to read all their comments

#30 2018-06-01 12:25:14, last edited by Gosha (2018-06-01 12:27:05)

Gosha

Hidden text

___

Hidden text

#31 2018-06-01 12:47:45, last edited by LukeM (2018-06-01 12:51:57)

LukeM
Website

Well... Half of that is rubbish, another third I don't know enough about to tell if its rubbish or not

The Healthy Diet section seems like a mix of generic health advise, some rubbish and some things I don't know enough about to say, the medication section is rubbish, if it didn't help then they wouldn't make it, usually all the side effects are listed on the packaging as well, so unless something there sounds like it would cause you problems then theres nothing wrong with them.
Not completely sure about the Detoxification section, but it sounds like rubbish.
The clothing section is rubbish, unless you have an actual allergy to polyester or whatever (you probably don't unless a real doctor has told you that you have)
The Home and Work section is complete rubbish, electricity and electromagnetic waves have no effects on the human body (its been shown in many studies)
Excercise, Enough Sleep, and Mental Health are all generic good advice.
Not sure about Relaxation.

Edit:

Gosha wrote:

yxRlxgP.png
ftTcZ05.png

Those two are actual good advice though, especially the no smoking. It's nothing specific to him, but that doesn't mean its not good advice.

#32 2018-06-01 12:48:15

soniiiety

Gosha wrote:

___

Hidden text

they even gave my mum advice and meds and infomation for free inbetween their appointments.

my mother wasnt charge to go to the doctors for me.

#33 2018-06-01 14:49:33, last edited by Gosha (2018-06-01 14:49:47)

Gosha

LukeM wrote:

Those two are actual good advice though, especially the no smoking. It's nothing specific to him, but that doesn't mean its not good advice.

i don't think those are bad advice, the way they are written is concerning. It's more like a copypasta from health blog than actual doctor suggestion.
"Enjoy all things, laugh and forgive!". Written by a young girl?
But i do support to forbid smoking and stress

Wooted by:

#34 2018-06-01 18:44:53

soniiiety

good night guys, also see? it isnt as bad as you guys thought

its 5:41 am XD.

I tried watching movies. and searching up advice idk what to do by now.

I guess i have to wait. also here are two funny youtube videos/movie sence

the colssal meme thug life scene was my favorite because they are so careful on how they used it.

and the titan robot is just crazy. acutistic guitar joined into the movie at seoul. phew all people were saved by the mr micer monster at the end of the movie

#35 2018-06-02 02:49:47, last edited by XxAtillaxX (2018-06-02 02:55:43)

XxAtillaxX

I'd hate to have to point this out but Bianca Haux is not a doctor., she's a charlatan. The paper promotes "naturopathy" which is a fraud and is in no way associated with medicine.

You need to find a real doctor and if your parents are denying you this, that's a very credible form of child abuse and neglect. I repeat, find a real doctor, visit an actual hospital.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturopathy

EDIT: and if you're unwilling to find a real doctor, stop complaining about your illnesses, you've been given the truth of the matter very bluntly and you have no excuse. you aren't deserving of sympathy if you're unwilling to seek actual treatment and actively evade seeing legitimate medical help.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by: (5)

#36 2018-06-02 04:38:15, last edited by soniiiety (2018-06-02 04:41:14)

soniiiety

XxAtillaxX wrote:

I'd hate to have to point this out but Bianca Haux is not a doctor., she's a charlatan. The paper promotes "naturopathy" which is a fraud and is in no way associated with medicine.

You need to find a real doctor and if your parents are denying you this, that's a very credible form of child abuse and neglect. I repeat, find a real doctor, visit an actual hospital.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturopathy

EDIT: and if you're unwilling to find a real doctor, stop complaining about your illnesses, you've been given the truth of the matter very bluntly and you have no excuse. you aren't deserving of sympathy if you're unwilling to seek actual treatment and actively evade seeing legitimate medical help.

I have said so many times in my post.

and threads and online. I have tried normal doctor the ones you said that are real doctors, I have visited a hospital.

how many times I have to say? they don't help me! I been going alot in the past and they just send me home without a any treatment they do not know or what I have.

New Zealand is not usa it is not the uk.

our country is a poor country we have dumb people and the doctors who usally the best at helping people leave to get paid alot and go to uk usa and the biggest countrys.

how will people in New zealand  when the people who did and was helping neglect us and leave New zealand.

--
--

its been on the news.

most people go to university and go to mensa your country. its all to do with money
this country has laws which prevents us from doing things you guys have.

most of the medecine in your country are not support and New zealand does not fund any meds or anything here.

this may be the country with the highest freeneess and most freedom and free will.

but our laws retrict medical and most of these thing/

our country doesnt have as much money or jobs.

unless you or anyone who disagree with new zealand want to talk to our goverment, my mother, the doctor and ministry of health, the police, and anyone in charge.

plus all our smartest best people leave New zealand

#37 2018-06-02 05:30:35

soniiiety

here is another youtube video.

also there are these funny people and youtube/episode called

impractical jokers i thought the mall video was funny because of  what they had to do to win etc

#38 2018-06-02 06:29:27

Gosha

soniiiety wrote:

I been going alot in the past and they just send me home without a any treatment

because maybe... <surprise surprise>.. you are not actually sick!

#39 2018-06-02 10:01:13

soniiiety

No I am sick.

how can I not be sick?.

how can you explain all that has happened to me these past years since 2015 September?

How can you explain everything that happened that was making me feel sick.

that I lost weight, I couldn't go to my normal school because of this.

do you think I would of not done all of the things at home and online if I wasnt?

do you think its impossible to pass jerms and virus/sicknesses to other country or in assembily halls at school from all the people in their cars?

that is passes over the whole country because of air flow.

because of the tempature and water and anything we eat, what we do at school.???????

#40 2018-06-02 10:29:00

LukeM
Website

soniiiety wrote:

No I am sick.

how can I not be sick?.

how can you explain all that has happened to me these past years since 2015 September?

So far you haven't said about anything that isn't perfectly normal... Being ill a few times doesn't mean there's something wrong with you.

Unless there's loads that you've missed out, there really is nothing wrong.

#41 2018-06-02 11:45:34

soniiiety

LukeM wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

No I am sick.

how can I not be sick?.

So far you haven't said about anything that isn't perfectly normal... Being ill a few times doesn't mean there's something wrong with you.

Unless there's loads that you've missed out, there really is nothing wrong.

thats what doctors say all the time to any of my family, we are not hypochondriac

plus you self should talk to my mother etc. if you that confindent or brave enough to call us liers or that we are not true etc.

I need to think more on what to say.

#42 2018-06-02 12:04:09

LukeM
Website

soniiiety wrote:

thats what doctors say all the time to any of my family, we are not hypochondriac

What are you referring to by 'that'? Are you saying that the (real) doctors are saying that you have something wrong with you but they don't know what it is or that you have nothing wrong with you?

#43 2018-06-04 14:03:38

soniiiety

LukeM wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

What are you referring to by 'that'? Are you saying that the (real) doctors are saying that you have something wrong with you but they don't know what it is or that you have nothing wrong with you?

that they don't know our sickness and then are too lazy to  do extra and  more tests instead of the basic ones, so they say theres nothing wrong etc.

or they just give pills that make it worse or don't work.

#44 2018-06-04 16:47:37

MWstudios

soniiiety wrote:

our country is a poor country we have dumb people and the doctors who usally the best at helping people leave to get paid alot and go to uk usa and the biggest countrys.

The people in New Zealand are actually very smart because they make money by making random diagnoses without any proof (and they definitely know what they're doing if they call themselves "doctors").
How do you know you have that many allergies, these "doctors" can easily just say you have cancer.

soniiiety wrote:

that I lost weight, I couldn't go to my normal school because of this.

So you're learning at a special school? You can just have lunch at home, special schools are for disabled or mentally ill children… but wait… now it all makes sense! Nothing strange at it, why didn't I figure it out earlier?

soniiiety wrote:

its 5:41 am XD. I tried watching movies. and searching up advice idk what to do by now.

According to the diet list I've read,you need to sleep about 8 hours/day and not do anything on mobiles and computers.
Also, Dr. Bianca told you to avoid carbon dioxide. That's impossible, you should be in hospital and breathe with gas mask.

Dr. Bianca wrote:

All chemical substances, conventional medicines, painkillers etc. attack the body

somehow

What does he mean "somehow"? Seems like Bianca is 100% doctor.
If you shouldn't be in contact with plastic, you live somewhere in forest or a street which explains how did you get flu from poo //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

Wooted by: (3)

#45 2018-06-05 00:45:22, last edited by Zumza (2018-06-05 00:47:54)

Zumza

From what you've written thus far, I do believe you're having something.

I'm also reluctant to this naturopath doctor. You could try a homeopath instead.

You have to find a doctor that understand what you have. You could try a college hospital, they usually do stuff at very low prices to free. You'd probably meet younger doctors who have more motivation into understanding your case.

Good luck!

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Wooted by:

#46 2018-06-05 02:57:36

soniiiety

Zumza wrote:

From what you've written thus far, I do believe you're having something.

I'm also reluctant to this naturopath doctor. You could try a homeopath instead.

You have to find a doctor that understand what you have. You could try a college hospital, they usually do stuff at very low prices to free. You'd probably meet younger doctors who have more motivation into understanding your case.

Good luck!

well idk how I will find a college hospital, and we tried every doctor we can, even the ones at the hospital I used to go to when I was 44 kgs. also we tried homeopath.

i went to a dietitian and she gave me something that didn't even work, and the only doctor I would like to see but can't because or law and money is a pediatric doctor to send me to the hospital for free.

the other pediatric doctors at the hospital were no help.

#47 2018-06-05 13:57:26

Kira

that's it, i'm turning gay because of sonytv

#48 2018-06-11 07:16:38

soniiiety

I had a shevy shave, I bet beard boy would be mad bro.

#49 2018-06-13 03:12:50

soniiiety

https://www.lifehacker.com.au/2015/06/h … n-podcast/

i have read that link, but idk if I will do it right.

I need to know:

1. do we use camera in podcasts? or just audio?

2. can someone help me make this:

mage must be 1400 by 1400 pixels at minimum
Image must be in .jpg or .png format (.jpg preferred)
Image should look good — and readable — at 300 by 300 pixels

this is for icon/thubnail for podcast.

and next I need to record on audacity with my logic tech  head set/mic, once I export as mp3 file what do you think I should do by then?.

the web says to make the stuff above 1st, oh also i need to title and auther it, and then upload to a site with icon/thumnail and then upload to itunes after?.

3. do I have anyone else on the pod cast?, someone said on discord they wanted to ask questions?.

4. what should I call my show and what about?.

also i thought podcast meant only for ipod?

#50 2018-06-14 01:24:55

soniiiety

im finish making my 1st podcast i converted it into mp4 file with image

I will still be waiting for any help and anything extra

Wooted by:
hummerz51529853095711134

Board footer