Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-24 11:32:24, last edited by Kalumniatoris (2018-05-24 12:55:31)

Kalumniatoris

World in campaing didn't recognized completion of this world.

I completed tier 3 from Video Game I (The Glitch) on normal mode, there were trophy screen shown from what I remember but game still claims that status is "incomplete" and nothing were unlocked.
Or something changed and trophy is now only on hard mode but I doubt it, but I am to slow to capture part with trophy.

I flew through map again but obviously touching trophy again does nothing. (and after that I accidentally locked myself from repeating, but that doesn't matter).

I would show screen which should prove that I completed it, but I am not allowed to post it here.
I almost completed this world again, I only wanted to post about possibility of game to not recognize completion, I would be rather mad if something like that happened on harder level.
I completed again, on normal, no trophy screen so maybe I was right and need to complete bomberman level on hard (as bonuses from completion are disabled on this level)

I recorded part with trophy to ensure that the trophy in fact is there, on video I can clearly see that it is.

After I completed level third or fifth time game finally recognized it.

Kalumniatoris1527157944707336

Board footer