Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-29 19:37:13, last edited by RailMat (2018-04-30 11:50:05)

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

Couwnt to 1000 & 3!

Mods, Plz fix the title.

In this game, you play as a vampire who wishes to gain enough blood points to become the ultimate vampire!

There are 3 ways you can gain points:

Comment
Attack
Defend

In a single post, you cannot perform more than 1 of these actions at once. If you do not specify an attacking or defending action, you will automatically comment.

You may also not post twice within the last 5 posts. This means if your post is post number 67, then you cannot post again until post number 72. This means 4 other players would have posted before you do.

Posts that break this rule will not be counted and, instead, you will lose 10% of your points (rounded up).

Editing is disabled however if you are somehow able to edit your posts then please do not do this. Edited posts will always be considered as a comment.

I reserve the right to change these rules at any time and enforce them immediately or on previous posts if I choose to do so. I will always mention if a rule has been changed.

If you find a flaw in the rules that could allow for potentially game-breaking actions, please inform me through PM. I decide what is considered game-breaking. If you are ever unsure about whether something is allowed, then ask me first (through PM). Failure to do so may cause me to consider your post a violation of the rules resulting in your post not being counted and being docked 10% of your points (rounded up).

The first player to 1003 points wins the game

Current Scores

Wooted by:

#2 2018-04-29 21:19:32

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

Re: Couwnt to 1000 & 3!

AlphaJon wrote:

Not playing this one, making comments all the time is nice but it gets old.
Just so I stay at 0 points:
Attack AlphaJon

you can not attack yourself. this post will be counted as a comment.

Luka504 wrote:

Can this game stop it got stale.
Attack Luka504

You can not attack yourself. this post will be counted as a comment.

mutantdevle wrote:

Yeah, I'm not mad that you stole the game from me RailMat because I didn't plan to host a 3rd anyway.

I only created the game to troll diff with the title for April fools. People liked it so I carried on. Halfway through the 2nd game I was very bored with it and only carried on out of obligation. I think a lot of players are kinda bored with it too. Besides, it takes quite a bit of time to sort through the scores (up to half an hour on occasions) despite the system I created for it; so good luck with that.

you can not post twice within 5 posts mutantdevle loses... some dignity?

John1525039621704559

Board footer