Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2018-04-15 02:45:34

Anak

Re: [...] moreso about game rules. (a scuffle on my level)

AK712 wrote:
Anak wrote:
AK712 wrote:

The entire purpose of the level was to show my stance on what the Bible said and what Christianity was about.

Why did you do this on a children's sandbox smiley game

I'm sorry. I didn't know that you thought that children didn't deserve to know the truth, or that you thought they were incapable of understanding basic facts about the Bible. My apologies.

I believe that there is no wrong place to spread the Gospel. It's called "the good news" for a reason. Why would you want to stop the spread of good news?

Look I'm not about to have the whole "truth" discussion here especially when you're tryna preach to a gay man but you've gotta recognise that there are appropriate and inappropriate settings for your evangelism and this is one of the latter. Religion, especially handled in the way that this was, is an inherently touchy subject for many people and in a communal and childfriendly setting such as this one it's an inappropriate topic to discuss.

If you can't grasp that due to coming from a different moral standpoint, which is understandable, I'm sure you've learned either way that what you were trying to do is simply not what we do in this community. You can preach abt this stuff wherever else and we're not going to come over and stop you, but we don't do that here, and it'd be very much appreciated if you respect that.

#52 2018-04-15 02:45:54, last edited by XxAtillaxX (2018-04-15 02:47:13)

XxAtillaxX

AK712 wrote:

It seems that the only thing a lot of this community is good at is hate.

First release: https://justpaste.it/1jmkp
Second release: https://imgur.com/a/lFGHz

AK712 wrote:

I believe that there is no wrong place to spread the Gospel. It's called "the good news" for a reason. Why would you want to stop the spread of good news?

Wow, who knew creating a religion world, and instigating by kicking people who hold opposing opinions, would lead to trolls? The report feature exists for a reason, and incidentally your world contained bigotry and hate speech in of itself, rather ionic.

"The Hate of Everybody Edits"
You realise that the trolls you invite and instigate aren't representative of Everybody Edits as a whole? It's very much reminiscent of of a persecution complex.
You aren't gaining sympathy by playing up the victim card while demonising everyone else, and blaming everyone else for the speech of trolls, especially when your world has hate speech written in it.

AK712 wrote:

you refuse to respect me for my beliefs, and even condemn me as a bigot for daring to believe something different than some of you.

I've seen some people claiming that he's merely citing the scripture and it totally doesn't reflect his beliefs. I think this sentence clears it up pretty well.

mrjawapa wrote:

Is it discrimination to say that a book says homosexuality is bad?

It isn't when used in a historical context, even though that still doesn't belong in a children's game.

He didn't use it in a historical context, the world was entirely about his beliefs.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#53 2018-04-15 02:46:55

AK712

Want to know a real hypocrite?

HC5uDaI.png

Honestly... I have no clue what the heck is going on now.

O4DmNuI.png

#54 2018-04-15 02:50:50

XxAtillaxX

AK712 wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/HC5uDaI.png

You aren't merely discussing religion, you're creating a world to debate and instigate, and in doing so you play up a victim card whilst kicking people who have opposing opinions. You kicked me for stating Mother Theresa wasn't a good person, and several other people who claimed there isn't such thing as "objective morality". It isn't a respectful debate or even an attempt at maintaining one when you kick people for opposing opinions. It is that which is why having debate worlds is a bad idea, and should probably be against the rules.

If someone is just discussing religion in a random world, that's different than advertising COME DEBATE ME GUYS and kicking them for an opposing opinion.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#55 2018-04-15 02:52:27

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

XxAtillaxX wrote:
AK712 wrote:

You aren't merely discussing religion, you're creating a world to debate and instigate, and in doing so you play up a victim card whilst kicking people who have opposing opinions. You kicked me for stating Mother Theresa wasn't a good person, and several other people who claimed there isn't such thing as "objective morality". It isn't a respectful debate or even an attempt at maintaining one when you kick people for opposing opinions. It is that which is why having debate worlds is a bad idea, and should probably be against the rules.

If someone is just discussing religion in a random world, that's different than advertising COME DEBATE ME GUYS and kicking them for an opposing opinion.

How is that a debate world? It seems more like a Q&A world to me.

#56 2018-04-15 02:55:06

shadowda

N1KF wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:
AK712 wrote:

it was a Q&A world or at least, an explication world.

it was people coming to the world to discuss, and maybe even "debate" what was being presented. it was not intended to be a debate world. i think.

color = #1E1E1E       

latest?cb=20150604065609

Wooted by:

#57 2018-04-15 02:55:11

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Y'all need to calm the **** down

#58 2018-04-15 02:56:45

XxAtillaxX

N1KF wrote:

It wasn't merely a Q&A otherwise he would've just answered questions. Instead, he asked people for questions, and when they disagreed or gave their own opinion, he kicked them.
Now, he'll play up the victim card while he was calling homosexuals sinners. It's the age old Christian fundamentalist tactic; cry persecution while brazenly persecuting other people.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#59 2018-04-15 02:56:51, last edited by AK712 (2018-04-15 03:00:11)

AK712

XxAtillaxX wrote:
AK712 wrote:

You're stating that I kicked people for having an opposing opinion and that's it. We all know that's not true. I already stated the reasons for kicking you, and John (Emalton) also stated it.

But it seems all you're trying to do is a strawman argument.

It would also seem that our owner refuses to admit when he lies, and apparently believes in "treating others how we treat him." Real nice guy for a game owner.

z6t0BsJ.png

O4DmNuI.png

#60 2018-04-15 02:57:35

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Anak wrote:

communal and childfriendly setting

This could not be more inaccurate.

Everyone line up. Persecution will begin shortly.
When will people learn it's not okay to have an opinion?

Discord: jawp#5123

#61 2018-04-15 02:59:10

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Y'all need to calm the **** down part 2

#62 2018-04-15 03:00:04, last edited by N1KF (2018-04-15 03:00:47)

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

mrjawapa wrote:

Everyone line up. Persecution will begin shortly.

Well to be fair, some people may take the message of homosexuality being a sin as a personal attack.

#63 2018-04-15 03:00:47, last edited by XxAtillaxX (2018-04-15 03:02:51)

XxAtillaxX

AK712 wrote:

You're stating that I kicked people for having an opposing opinion and that's it. We all know that's not true. I already stated the reasons for kicking you, and John (Emalton) also stated it.

But it seems all you're trying to do is a strawman argument.

I've stated, and others stated that there's no such thing as objective morality. You kicked us, stating, "If there's no objective morality, why should I care?" about kicking us. It's a disagreement of opinion.
I'm not straw-manning you, you quite literally stated that. It's in the chat logs you so kindly provided, and in my own. I have screenshots, as well. It's also ironic that you accuse me of using a logical fallacy, when your belief isn't predicated upon logic at all.

MrJaWapa wrote:

It's absolutely fine to voice your opinion, but certain hate speech doesn't  belong in a children's game.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#64 2018-04-15 03:00:48

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

XxAtillaxX wrote:

persecuting other people.

are you not persecuting him for his persecution.

I'll ask again:
If you're intolerant to someone else's intolerance... are you not also a bigot?

#65 2018-04-15 03:02:32

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

mrjawapa wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

persecuting other people.

are you not persecuting him for his persecution.

I'll ask again:
If you're intolerant to someone else's intolerance... are you not also a bigot?

Too many double negatives... HELp!

#66 2018-04-15 03:03:26, last edited by Enurp (2018-04-15 03:12:57)

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Ya'll need to ****' calm down part 3: The Topic Gets Closed.

back open. have fun.

#67 2018-04-15 03:13:27

AK712

Xenonetix has made an "executive decision".

fCaudGE.png

Wow.

All I can say is, good luck with this "leader".

Thanks,
AK712

O4DmNuI.png

#68 2018-04-15 03:13:55

XxAtillaxX

mrjawapa wrote:

f you're intolerant to someone else's intolerance... are you not also a bigot?

Absolutely not. As the saying goes, tolerance of intolerance is cowardice. You should read up on the Paradox of Tolerance, and why it's an important subject.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#69 2018-04-15 03:16:55, last edited by Enurp (2018-04-15 07:40:24)

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Good. Maybe everyone can shut the **** up now.

EDIT: When I said "Everyone" I didn't mean AK712 alone. I met everyone. Shut the **** up and move on.

Wooted by: (3)

#70 2018-04-15 03:17:25

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Welcome to Everybody Edits Everybody's Safespace.

We're a delightful community that hates change, opinions, religion and really anything that doesn't cater to our egos and self-worth.

Enjoy your time here.

P.S. If you fall anywhere on the autism spectrum or frequently have suicidal thoughts, you'll fit right in. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#71 2018-04-15 03:17:29

XxAtillaxX

You should be very happy you haven't gotten banned for hate speech. In the end, as always, bigotry loses. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#72 2018-04-15 03:18:47

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

XxAtillaxX wrote:

hate speech

jfc
plz end me

#73 2018-04-15 03:22:20

AK712

XxAtillaxX wrote:

You should be very happy you haven't gotten banned for hate speech. In the end, as always, bigotry loses. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

"Bigotry loses"

Says the guy who got access into the game servers and banned moderators simply because they disagreed with you.

Says the guy who hacked admin accounts in 2012 because they disagreed with you.

Sad.

O4DmNuI.png

#74 2018-04-15 03:24:17

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Xeno wooted the topic. THE MAD MAN

Wooted by: (2)

#75 2018-04-15 03:26:39

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

AK712 wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

"Bigotry loses"

Says the guy who got access into the game servers and banned moderators simply because they disagreed with you.

Says the guy who hacked admin accounts in 2012 because they disagreed with you.

Sad.

Why are you bringing up events that are not relevant to what you did?

Wooted by: (4)
BuzzerBee1523785802703303

Board footer