Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-12 10:33:10, last edited by mutantdevle (2018-04-29 15:51:40)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Cownt. to 1000 & 2!

@Admins, fix the title please <3

In this game, you play as a vampire who wishes to gain enough blood points to become the ultimate vampire!

There are 3 ways you can gain points:

Comment
Attack
Defend

In a single post, you cannot perform more than 1 of these actions at once. If you do not specify an attacking or defending action, you will automatically comment.

You may also not post twice within the last 5 posts. This means if your post is post number 67, then you cannot post again until post number 72. This means 4 other players would have posted before you do.

Posts that break this rule will not be counted and, instead, you will lose 10% of your points (rounded up).

Editing is disabled however if you are somehow able to edit your posts then please do not do this. Edited posts will always be considered as a comment.

I reserve the right to change these rules at any time and enforce them immediately or on previous posts if I choose to do so. I will always mention if a rule has been changed.

If you find a flaw in the rules that could allow for potentially game-breaking actions, please inform me through PM. I decide what is considered game-breaking. If you are ever unsure about whether something is allowed, then ask me first (through PM). Failure to do so may cause me to consider your post a violation of the rules resulting in your post not being counted and being docked 10% of your points (rounded up).

The first player to 1002 points wins the game.

Final Scores

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#2 2018-04-12 19:47:19

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Re: Cownt. to 1000 & 2!

Onjit wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:

hey onjit, where are vision blockers?

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/d7/009_frustrated

You cannot post twice within the last 5 posts. Onjit loses... some dignity?

Zumza wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

I reserve the right to change these rules at any time and enforce them immediately on all players. This includes reevaluating everyone's points, if the new rule changes the score mechanism. I will always mention if a rule has been changed.

FTFY

Not exactly. I won't be recalculating the entire thread each time. I'll have the rule take effect from the post that I see fit, whether that be my own post or the post that caused the new rules to be implemented. I don't think any new rules that could potentially be added would require an entire recount anyway though.

peace wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

divided by 2 (rounded up).

As some examples:
Post 7 would be worth 3 points.

you sai rounde dup 7/2=3,5=4... sooo is it roudned up or roudnded down what you mean? also count this as a normal commen tplease

Good call, I have fixed this.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#3 2018-04-13 10:32:31, last edited by mutantdevle (2018-04-13 14:05:03)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Zumza wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

Not exactly. I won't be recalculating the entire thread each time. I'll have the rule take effect from the post that I see fit, whether that be my own post or the post that caused the new rules to be implemented. I don't think any new rules that could potentially be added would require an entire recount anyway though.

That isn't fair since the same rule will not affect all players who did the same thing the same way.

This doesn't even matter. If I'm introducing a new rule, it's probably because a single post tried to do something that I consider against the rules but isn't specified as such. Hence, the only post that will be affected will be that one. Besides, regardless of if it is fair or not, by playing the game you acknowledge that I reserve the right to change the rules as I please.

peace stole 3 points from MartenM!

Onjit stole 4 points from John!

peace stole 2 points from John!

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#4 2018-04-13 20:25:20

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Luka504 stole 3 points from Luka504!

Zumza is defending until post 31!

peace wrote:

you play also mutandevle? if so attack you if not ythen just comment

You cannot post twice within the last 5 posts. peace loses 1 point!

But to answer your question, yes I am playing. I earn points from each of my posts.

Onjit stole 1 point from John!

peace wrote:
MartenM wrote:

Peace will actually get points subtracted due to the fact that he posted within 5 posts of his own post.
Ah well, I am going to just harvest points for right now. Makes the game more intresting in the end.

oh did i? didnt meant to hmm anyway dont count this as a comment as its not withitn 5 oposts for sure

Saying that your post does not count as a comment does not invalidate or cancel your post. If you post in the thread you will always be performing 1 of the 3 actions. Even though this post was made within the last 5 posts of your previous 1, since your previous post was not counted because it broke a rule, this current post is not breaking a rule as 'technically' you haven't posted twice within the last 5 posts. Basically, this post is considered a standard comment.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#5 2018-04-15 18:19:51

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Apologies for the lack of updating, I was away in London yesterday and rather busy today.

xfrogman43 stole 16 points from mutantdevle!

Onjit stole 12 points from MartenM!

Onjit wrote:

who said anything about making profits

You cannot post twice within the last 5 posts. Onjit loses 2 points!

N1KF wrote:

Still not playing until there is actual counting

There is counting though... If you haven't read, you get 50% of your post number as your points. That's counting but just every 2 posts instead of every 1.

Onjit stole 11 points from peace!

peace stole 13 points from MartenM!

Zumza wrote:

I thought defences works now until someone attack you.

mutantdevle wrote:

This means that you may deflect up to 1 attack within the next 10 posts. If you are attacked during this time then the person attacking you will fail to do so and you will automatically steal 10% of their points (rounded up) whilst losing your defence status. Your defence is removed after 10 posts regardless of whether or not you are attacked.

Onjit stole 8 points from N1KF

Zumza wrote:

No, I got 22 points from this post. You got only 21 from the last post.

mutantdevle wrote:

Biting another player removes 50% of their points (rounded up) and gives them to you.

Y'know, for someone who's pedantic with the way I write the rules you really don't seem familiar with the changes.

MartenM stole 8 points from mutantdevle!

peace stole 20 points from MartenM!

Onjit stole 42 points from RailMat!

Luka504 stole 3 points from Luka504!

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#6 2018-04-16 18:58:52

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

RailMat stole 39 points from Onjit!

peace stole 40 points from RailMat!

Jet stole 45 points from xfrogman43!

Onjit stole 20 points from RailMat!

John stole 29 points from Onjit!

peace stole 38 points from MartenM!

Onjit stole 16 points from John!

Zumza wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

Y'know, for someone who's pedantic with the way I write the rules you really don't seem familiar with the changes.

Usually changes are highlighted.

The changes are in italics, as clearly stated in the thread. Besides, there are no standards set for something like this and I've never seen rule changes highlighted anyway.

RailMat stole 23 points from Onjit!

John stole 22 points from RailMat!

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#7 2018-04-17 11:16:33

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

MartenM stole 61 points from peace!

RailMat wrote:

attack martenm

You cannot attack twice within the last 5 posts. RailMat loses 2 points!

RailMat stole 50 points from MartenM!

peace stole 25 points from MartenM!

thanksL0L stole 56 points from xfrogman43!

Onjit stole 42 points from Zumza!

Zumza stole 32 points from Onjit!

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#8 2018-04-17 15:47:44

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Xfrogman43 stole 53 points from mutantdevle!

RailMat stole 55 points from xfrogman43!

peace stole 31 points from MartenM!

Zumza wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

Onjit stole 42 points from Zumza!
Zumza stole 32 points from Onjit!

I don't understand.

I'm not too sure what you don't understand? You had 83 points. Onjit stole 50% = 42 leaving you on 41 and Onjit on 64. You then stole 50% from Onjit which is 32 so now you have 73 points and Onjit has 32.

John stole 58 points from peace!

Onjit stole 62 points from RailMat!

RailMat stole 47 points from Onjit!

MartenM is defending until post 95!

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#9 2018-04-18 17:32:29

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Xfrogman43 stole 57 points from Zumza!

Zumza stole 77 points from RailMat!

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#10 2018-04-19 17:32:46

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Pipec stole 64 points from AlphaJon!

peace stole 71 points from mutantdevle!

peace is defending until post 111!

Zumza stole 35 points from mutantdevle!

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#11 2018-04-20 19:19:04

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

xfrogman43 stole 89 points from RailMat!

Onjit tried to attack peace but failed. peace steals 5 points from Onjit!. peace is no longer defending.

John stole 120 points from xfrogman43!

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#12 2018-04-21 11:25:16

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

peace stole 112 points from Zumza!

Jet stole 72 points from mutantdevle!

Onjit stole 150 points from peace!

cpcrabs stole 75 points from peace!

peace stole 96 points from Onjit!

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#13 2018-04-22 11:51:30

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Zumza wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

xfrogman43 stole 89 points from RailMat!

Onjit tried to attack peace but failed. peace steals 5 points from Onjit!. peace is no longer defending.

John stole 120 points from xfrogman43!

Both me and AlphaJon attacked xfrogman... https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 99#p703699

mutantdevle wrote:

You may only attack 1 player per post and you must clearly name the specific person you want to attack.

Personally, I'd say that writing a huge paragraph in another language and randomly injecting "attack xfrogman43" into it does not constitute 'clearly naming the specific person you want to attack'. I did Google translate your paragraph when initially seeing your post. The context of the attack was this: "For your free time, when our power of choice to choose the most effective and when you offer any hindrance to that which is well pleasing in his attack xfrogmantular43 are enabled to do the less, every pleasure is to be welcomed and every pain avoided." Taking into account that the translation is obviously not 100% accurate, I concluded that the sentence was talking about an attack on frogman43. Hence, this post was not considered an attack and defaulted to a comment. If you do want to perform an attack, then in the future clearly state who you are attacking instead of trying to exploit the rules.

peace is defending until post 135!

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#14 2018-04-23 19:24:50

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Onjit tried to attack peace but failed. peace steals 10 points from Onjit! peace is no longer defending.

Zumza wrote:

The text is Lorem ipsum, a renewed text in typography with the propose of filling blank areas designated to text, and has no other meaning.

I've clearly stated his username and my action to attack him. You, on the other hand, didn't have the pertinence to read the post or you didn't want to take my action. Either of, it's clearly not my fault.

This is probably the 5th time when you deliberately cancel one of my actions during this games.

You did not clearly state your attacking action at all. You hid your action within a wall of text; I don't care for its meaning. I did read the text through Google translate and I read your 'action' in the context of the sentence surrounding it. This led me to conclude it was not clear enough as an action as it was seemingly commenting on an attack on frogman rather than asking to perform one. This is entirely your fault. This is the first time I've 'cancelled one of your actions' in this game. In the previous version of the game, however, I did not count your actions that were deliberate attempts to break the game under the excuse that the rules were not stated clear enough. Not going to lie, it's kinda hypocritical of you to make a big deal out of making the rules so clear last game and then expect me to consider your post as a clear attack on frogman.

Luka504 stole 123 points from peace!

peace stole 64 points from Luka504!

Onjit stole 94 points from peace!

RailMat is defending until post 148!

Mait stole 47 points from peace!

AlphaJon wrote:

Let's be honest, you put your attack in the middle of a Lorem Ipsum, which is known for being a dummy text, and as such is rarely read.
Imo you basically hid the attack so you could then complain about mutantdevle not finding it

That said, mutantdevle is still partly at fault for allowing commands to be buried in walls of text without him checking them (as opposed to mafia votes for example, where the votes have to be bolded and/or put by themselves on a separate line)

I have no doubt in my mind that Zumza's intention when making that post was to achieve exactly this outcome. He didn't want me to see the attack and purposely hid it. That said, I did see it. However, I read it in the context of the translated sentence rather than isolated words. But personally, I'd say that hiding your action in a paragraph does not constitute clearly stating your action. I also have slight suspicion that had I counted that action as an attack then Zumza would have complained saying it wasn't actually an attack. The very fact that I'd have these suspicions, I think, is further evidence that the action was not stated clearly.

John tried to attack RailMat but failed. RailMat steals 22 points from John! RailMat is no longer defending.

peace stole 90 points from Onjit!

Laka504 stole 58 points from peace!

Zumza wrote:

Mutandevle claims he actually noticed it, and just refused to take my action.

I did not 'refuse' to take your action. I simply discounted it because it did not follow the rule of clearly stating your action. In the previous game, as annoying as you were, your criticisms genuinely helped to improve the quality of the game. Here, you are just trolling. But not in the jokey funny way, in the aggravating intent kind of way. Which is honestly disappointing because I would not expect this from you. I'm at a point where I honestly don't care for it anymore so I'm going to give you a choice:

A) Stop being a ****.
B) Stop posting.

If you continue to try and trip me up, find loopholes in the rules and attempt to exploit them or otherwise attempt to disrupt the game, I will wipe you from the player list and ignore all of your further posts. This effectively bans you from the game. I have no problem with you pointing out flaws in the game or finding loopholes. But as stated in the thread, these issues are to be raised in a PM to me rather than blatantly trying to exploit them in the thread.

RailMat is defending until post 158!

John is defending until post 159!

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#15 2018-04-24 12:23:49

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

MartenM is defending until post 162!

Slabdrill stole 180 points from AlphaJon!

John stole 157 points from Zumza!

peace is defending until post 167!

Luka504 stole 211 points from RailMat!

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#16 2018-04-25 20:03:26

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Onjit tried to attack peace but failed. peace steals 9 points from Onjit! peace is no longer defending.

Zumza stole 175 points from John!

John stole 235 points from xfrogman43!

RailMat stole 220 points from John!

benedani is defending until post 176!

peace stole 41 points from Onjit!

RailMat is defending until post 179!

Luka504 tried to attack RailMat but failed. RailMat steals 33 points from Luka504! RailMat is no longer defending.

xfrogman43 stole 232 points from RailMat!

Onjit stole 275 points from xfrogman43!

Luka504 stole 237 points from MartenM!

peace stole 118 points from MartenM!

cpcrabs stole 138 points from xfrogman43!

Xfrogman43 wrote:

if i defend will it block onjits attack?

if yes: defend

if no: points

No. And you can't really do these if things either as you have to clearly state your action. Luckily for you though that means your post defaults to a comment.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#17 2018-04-26 19:13:23

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

RailMat stole 114 points from xfrogman43!

peace stole 223 points from mutantdevle!

John stole 269 points from Luka504!

MartenM stole 245 points from John!

Onjit stole 217 points from RailMat!

crpcrabs stole 134 points from Luka504!

pipec stole 67 points from Luka504!

peace is defending until post 200!

RailMat stole 182 points from MartenM!

John stole 308 points from AlphaJon!

Onjit stole 276 points from John!

peace stole 34 points from Luka504!

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#18 2018-04-27 22:01:35

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

RailMat stole 138 points from John!

Luka504 stole 404 points from Onjit!

xfrogman43 tried to attack peace but failed. peace steals 21 points from xfrogman43! peace is no longer defending.

John stole 252 points from peace!

Joeyc wrote:

defend john

You cannot defend other players. This post will be counted as a comment.

peace stole 195 points from John!

RailMat stole 224 points from peace!

John stole 202 points from Onjit!

Zumza stole 160 points from mutantdevle!

xfrogman43 stole 199 points from John!

RailMat stole 205 points from AlphaJon!

peace stole 483 points from RailMat!

Onjit stole 194 points from xfrogman43!

John stole 198 points from Onjit!

xfrogman43 stole 174 points from cpcrabs!

Gosha stole 184 points from xfrogman43!

RailMat stole 198 points from John!

peace is defending until post 226!

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#19 2018-04-28 12:32:52

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

RailMat wrote:

Defend

You cannot post twice within the last 5 posts. RailMat loses 68 points!

xfrogman43 tried to attack peace but failed. peace steals 18 points from xfrogman43! peace is no longer defending.

Slabdrill stole 145 points from Slabdrill!

John stole 307 points from RailMat!

RailMat stole 262 points from peace!

peace stole 284 points from RailMat!

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#20 2018-04-29 16:09:08

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

peace is defending until post 241!

John is defending until post 242!

RailMat stole 276 points from Luka504!

Luka504 stole 138 points from Luka504!

peace stole 138 points from Luka504!

RailMat tried to attack peace but failed. peace steals 56 points from RailMat! peace is no longer defending.

Slabdrill stole 252 points from RailMat!

AlphaJon stole 370 points from peace!

And with that attack, we have a winner!!

Placements:

1st: AlphaJon
2nd: Zumza
3rd: Slabdrill

4th: John
5th: xfrogman43
6th: peace
7th: mutantdevle
8th: RailMat
9th: Onjit
10th: Gosha

11th: MartenM