Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-04-10 12:30:25

Zumza

Re: Count. to 1000!

Do we have to have this discussion again?

mutantdevle wrote:

You may also not post twice within the last 5 posts. This means if your post is post number 67, then you cannot post again until post number 62. This means 4 other players would have posted before you do.

Everytime you break this rule, you will lose 10% of your points (rounded up).

It doesn't say anywhere that my action is canceled. The action is performed with a deduct of 10% points of total points as penalty.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#27 2018-04-11 19:48:12

Zumza

mutantdevle wrote:
Zumza wrote:

Do we have to have this discussion again?

mutantdevle wrote:

You may also not post twice within the last 5 posts. This means if your post is post number 67, then you cannot post again until post number 62. This means 4 other players would have posted before you do.

Everytime you break this rule, you will lose 10% of your points (rounded up).

It doesn't say anywhere that my action is canceled. The action is performed with a deduct of 10% points of total points as penalty.

It also doesn't tell you that you can't attack multiple people in 1 post or use an alt to post 4 times between your own post or create your own actions to perform, but if anyone tried any of those, then I wouldn't permit it. I'm enforcing the rules in the way I intend them. You are actively trying to exploit the rules. They are clear enough the way they are and don't expect to achieve anything by blatantly attempting to cheat.

I'm not cheating. This is what is written. You break the rule = 10% penalty, and nothing more than that.
Also rules specif that you can attack another person. Singular.

Wooted by:

#28 2018-04-11 20:32:33

Zumza

You should do what peace says and target the players with most points at the time of that post, in my opinion. You can't update the leaderboard for each post, and nor should we take that evidence. It's hard to know what's accepted and not. Some rules are obvious just to you only, the rest of us are left with just reading the OP which clearly isn't well formulated.

MartenM1523562279702947

Board footer