Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-05-05 18:12:36, last edited by LukeM (2018-05-05 18:13:08)

LukeM
Website

Re: I am very sick, I have to quite ee and forums

soniiiety wrote:

no, they don't help, we already tried so many times, so we changed to see if these are diffrent.

Whats actually wrong with you? (and I don't mean what do your new 'doctors' say is wrong) And what did your actual doctors say about it?

#27 2018-05-06 08:05:29

soniiiety

LukeM wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

no, they don't help, we already tried so many times, so we changed to see if these are diffrent.

Whats actually wrong with you? (and I don't mean what do your new 'doctors' say is wrong) And what did your actual doctors say about it?

told you and other, they said nothing is wrong with me, they don't know. how masny times do i have to say this?, if you think there is something better than doctors at all share your ideas

#28 2018-05-06 09:18:41

LukeM
Website

soniiiety wrote:
LukeM wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

told you and other, they said nothing is wrong with me, they don't know. how masny times do i have to say this?, if you think there is something better than doctors at all share your ideas

I mean, if doctors say nothing is wrong with you, what makes you sure you are ill? What are your symptoms?

#29 2018-05-06 09:20:31

soniiiety

LukeM wrote:
soniiiety wrote:
LukeM wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

I mean, if doctors say nothing is wrong with you, what makes you sure you are ill? What are your symptoms?

have you only read this page? you should had read the whole thread from page 1, its got all my symptoms.

i mean i discussed it on discord before and on my other thread on  forum and on my youtube channel

#30 2018-05-06 10:14:59

LukeM
Website

soniiiety wrote:
LukeM wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

have you only read this page? you should had read the whole thread from page 1, its got all my symptoms.

i mean i discussed it on discord before and on my other thread on  forum and on my youtube channel

All you've said in this topic is you 'feel yuck' and you got a nosebleed //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue This doesn't sound like something that you would repeatedly go to the doctors about to me, so I'm guessing something else is wrong, or its worse than you've said?

#31 2018-05-06 22:52:41

soniiiety

LukeM wrote:
soniiiety wrote:
LukeM wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

All you've said in this topic is you 'feel yuck' and you got a nosebleed //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue This doesn't sound like something that you would repeatedly go to the doctors about to me, so I'm guessing something else is wrong, or its worse than you've said?

i have have tummy pain in the past, with ,felling sick,weak,tried,exhuasted,can't think.

#32 2018-05-06 23:44:42, last edited by LukeM (2018-05-07 10:28:48)

LukeM
Website

Being ill once in a while is perfectly normal, (in fact it would be weirder if you didn't get ill)

If you're ill more often than usual that probably just means you've been unlucky recently, or that you have a bad immune system, not that you're allergic to metal or whatever rubbish those fake doctors have been telling you...

#33 2018-05-07 00:39:39

Raphe9000

LukeM wrote:

or that you have a bad immune system

I've dealt with maybe 4 sicknesses in the past 2 months, all of them lasting at least 5 days, so I think my immune system is just ****.

#34 2018-05-07 01:02:22

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

soniiiety wrote:

tummy pain

from not eating

soniiiety wrote:

felling sick,weak,tried,exhuasted

from not eating

soniiiety wrote:

can't think.

from not eating

soniiiety wrote:

blood noses

from not eating

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

#35 2018-05-07 01:19:40, last edited by Guest. (2018-05-07 01:20:25)

Guest.

mrjawapa wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

tummy pain

from not eating

soniiiety wrote:

from not eating

soniiiety wrote:

can't think.

from not eating

soniiiety wrote:

blood noses

from not eating

^^THIS

(this post is to emphasize the importance of the one above, which is like a lot)

#36 2018-05-07 11:11:44

Raphe9000

mrjawapa wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

tummy pain

from not eating

soniiiety wrote:

from not eating

soniiiety wrote:

can't think.

from not eating

soniiiety wrote:

blood noses

from not eating

But what about other likely symptoms that can't be explained with not eating?
You know, like extreme weight loss, painful hunger, and odd noises coming from the stomach.

#37 2018-05-07 11:39:11

soniiiety

Raphe9000 wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

tummy pain

from not eating

soniiiety wrote:

from not eating

soniiiety wrote:

can't think.

from not eating

soniiiety wrote:

blood noses

from not eating

But what about other likely symptoms that can't be explained with not eating?
You know, like extreme weight loss, painful hunger, and odd noises coming from the stomach.

i agree with raphe9000, what about other things? and i don't believe not eating is the problem, and lukem i don't believe in luck, it happened for a reason and if i don't get better than i will keep search for cure or answers

#38 2018-05-07 12:22:38

LukeM
Website

soniiiety wrote:

(...) and lukem i don't believe in luck, it happened for a reason and if i don't get better than i will keep search for cure or answers

By luck, I just mean random chance, not some sort of external force that makes you more or less likely to have bad things happen to you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Like if someone said 'I can force a coin to land on heads', then flipped the coin 3 times and they all landed on heads, you would say they just got lucky.

#39 2018-05-07 12:25:47

Zumza

I strongly recommend to check your B12 vitamin level. (talking from experience)
You don't have appetite? Or you just feel very bad after eating? Do you happen to throw up? Have you attempted an diet?

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#40 2018-05-07 12:44:46

TundrumMax
Formerly Memomemo

soniiiety wrote:

it can be caused by vac i had when young,

doubt it, vaccines don't cause any illness after than long of a period. the only time it makes sense for you to feel ill after a vaccine is literally right after it.

soniiiety wrote:

I can't use wifi or signals it will make me worse.

there is absolutely no reason for wifi or signals to affect you, as they are radio waves, not anything like microwaves or UV waves.
main-qimg-3345c9c3b0d31bd0211426aa9e2b3c92
everything after purple is considered dangerous. everything before red is pretty ok.
radio waves don't affect things like your brain or your body, it literally goes through you, so you don't need to worry.

soniiiety wrote:

I know some might not read because they still hate me.

no one hates you, which I think is obvious since a lot of people have replied

soniiiety wrote:

everyone should be happy for me.

we are happy with whatever decision you make.

soniiiety wrote:

he might be a clone.

cloning is illegal.

soniiiety wrote:

dr.bianca found out that my organs and body has alergic to mold and metals i also have a virus and fungus.

this sounds fake af, you can't have all those problems in the span of like a week or something. and I am pretty sure being allergic to metal isn't a thing. being allergic to mold make sense, but where is the mold that is affecting you?

soniiiety wrote:

my liver is being blocked because of these posining as well i have toxins  and anything else you can relate too. my mum keep saying wee should sop wif.

I am assuming the last part is "my mum keeps saying we should stop the wifi", your wifi doesn't poison you, as poison is a chemical, not light.

I can speak by breathing in but it sounds like a dying horse

TundrumMax.png

Signature by HG

Wooted by: (4)

#41 2018-05-11 06:10:55

soniiiety

LukeM wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

(...) and lukem i don't believe in luck, it happened for a reason and if i don't get better than i will keep search for cure or answers

By luck, I just mean random chance, not some sort of external force that makes you more or less likely to have bad things happen to you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Like if someone said 'I can force a coin to land on heads', then flipped the coin 3 times and they all landed on heads, you would say they just got lucky.

I disagree, there is no reason the say that they got lucky, plus random chance means the same thing as lucky, nothing is random.

Zumza wrote:

I strongly recommend to check your B12 vitamin level. (talking from experience)
You don't have appetite? Or you just feel very bad after eating? Do you happen to throw up? Have you attempted an diet?

do you mean to ask my doctor to do that?   also i feel bad after eating and I don't have appetite at the same times, but the appetite thingy goes on and off liek happens some times.

Memomemo wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

it can be caused by vac i had when young,

doubt it, vaccines don't cause any illness after than long of a period. the only time it makes sense for you to feel ill after a vaccine is literally right after it.

soniiiety wrote:

I can't use wifi or signals it will make me worse.

there is absolutely no reason for wifi or signals to affect you, as they are radio waves, not anything like microwaves or UV waves.
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-3 … aa9e2b3c92
everything after purple is considered dangerous. everything before red is pretty ok.
radio waves don't affect things like your brain or your body, it literally goes through you, so you don't need to worry.

soniiiety wrote:

I know some might not read because they still hate me.

no one hates you, which I think is obvious since a lot of people have replied

soniiiety wrote:

everyone should be happy for me.

we are happy with whatever decision you make.

soniiiety wrote:

he might be a clone.

cloning is illegal.

soniiiety wrote:

dr.bianca found out that my organs and body has alergic to mold and metals i also have a virus and fungus.

this sounds fake af, you can't have all those problems in the span of like a week or something. and I am pretty sure being allergic to metal isn't a thing. being allergic to mold make sense, but where is the mold that is affecting you?

soniiiety wrote:

my liver is being blocked because of these posining as well i have toxins  and anything else you can relate too. my mum keep saying wee should sop wif.

I am assuming the last part is "my mum keeps saying we should stop the wifi", your wifi doesn't poison you, as poison is a chemical, not light.

no my sickness didn't start in just a week, it could of been with me my whole life from my mum having it and i inherited her sickness.

also i don't mean fully blocked and i have mixed opinions on whos right, i need full proof that these things are not dangerous. i showed my mum about this yt video but idk she hasnt said anything yet.

#42 2018-05-14 12:07:38

soniiiety

https://youtu.be/B3jYHEGt2nM

https://www.patreon.com/preview/7f8b0ea … 7274872897

please have a look at my youtube channel and my patreon maybe you can donate if you want?

i need food or money or anything you have to beable to get one of those two.

my mum is struggling to work and hardly getting money.

i am still sick but not as bad and i can't sleep in my own room becuase it has mold.

Wooted by: (2)

#43 2018-05-14 16:13:29

IanJanes

Yes fellow internet users, it is I Ian; To put it simply I need you're help! Mine mother has not monet and no welfare, stull we pay for world wide web! So consider the following, I is a starving russian cid. I can greatly aprectiate that.

On a more serious note I wouldn't suggest asking the forums for help, the game and the forums probably can't really support themselves. Honestly I doubt your "struggle" as you seem to have internet and a working computer, also why would you be coming to the forums for help? I doubt many of the members are adults, and even the ones here probably don't really come here to help other people. If you are serious though, contact a local shelter or the gov. I'm not sure how welfare works, but try that.

-Thanks

<Download this image and make it your avatar, repent from unique avatars!
3640.jpg?m=15483497583640.jpg?m=15483497583640.jpg?m=1548349758

#44 2018-05-14 16:24:01

Luka504

Tbh sony this is a new low. This topic is no better than those ''Donate gems pls'' topics, in fact it's worse since you're begging for real world money.

This legit feels like a scam. ''My life is hard pls send moni :Ccccccc''

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#45 2018-05-14 16:43:57, last edited by Norwee (2018-05-14 16:44:36)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Luka504 wrote:

My life is hard pls send moni :Cccccc

Y u no gib him moni ;Ccccccc
1 dollor= 1 prayer 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#46 2018-05-14 16:56:50

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

wow you guys are funny indeed
hell, why not use this topic as an opportunity to get a bunch of woots for your funposting, amirite

perhaps you could find some kind of work that wouldnt be interrupted by your "sickness", or ask responsible government structures, as ian pointed out

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (2)

#47 2018-05-14 19:27:12

capasha

Why doesn't you ask your sister for money? I have seen a movie with their cinema audio system.
If she can have that I guess she could donate you and your mom some money.

Wooted by:

#48 2018-05-14 20:00:25

LukeM
Website

Some serious advice:
Stop paying for fake doctors to try and see if they can invent something that is wrong with you, they really are just making stuff up so that they can take your money, and from what I've heard they're not cheap either...

#49 2018-05-14 21:27:05, last edited by soniiiety (2018-05-14 21:27:51)

soniiiety

IanJanes wrote:

Yes fellow internet users, it is I Ian; To put it simply I need you're help! Mine mother has not monet and no welfare, stull we pay for world wide web! So consider the following, I is a starving russian cid. I can greatly aprectiate that.

On a more serious note I wouldn't suggest asking the forums for help, the game and the forums probably can't really support themselves. Honestly I doubt your "struggle" as you seem to have internet and a working computer, also why would you be coming to the forums for help? I doubt many of the members are adults, and even the ones here probably don't really come here to help other people. If you are serious though, contact a local shelter or the gov. I'm not sure how welfare works, but try that.

-Thanks

well new zealand doesn't work like that. i can't just goto a local shelter. 1. we don't have one or 2. where i live is not a natural disaster. also 3. no meant to ask the gov. 4. we need to fill out a lot of forums and papers at wins. 5. then at inland revenue.

which those two places are scams because we were meant to geta benefit but i th9ink that just because mum said that she had a boyfriend they thougt he was living with us.

capasha wrote:

Why doesn't you ask your sister for money? I have seen a movie with their cinema audio system.
If she can have that I guess she could donate you and your mom some money.

because she lives on a farm with her boyfriend that does farm work and she does looking after old people at rest homes.

#50 2018-05-15 02:30:10

Vinyl Melody
Formerly BananaMilkShake

What are the "privilege" and "access" you get when you become a patron?

cb0de83627.png
Thanks to: Ernesdo (Current Avatar), Zoey2070 (Signature)

Very inactive, maybe in the future, idk.

Offensive Ray1526461570706610

Board footer