Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-01 01:57:07, last edited by Kkay (2018-03-01 05:29:55)

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

Best ways to solve gun violence in the US

Since you Americans down south ( Yes I'm Canadian )cant seem to go a **** month without a school shooting, id like to know what everyone's ideas are on school shootings and ideas to how we can prevent them

Donald trump himself has talked and brought up the idea about arming teachers with guns to stop school shootings, which I think is retarded

Hidden text

We don't wanna promote gun violence in the schools, we wanna reduce and make sure it doesn't happen again, now seeing **** 5th grade little Tim being around guns and thinking they're okay because some stupid teacher is allowed to hold one isn't okay
Think about it, half the time your teacher can even tell the right kid to shutup, like half the time the teacher yells at the kid next to the kid who was making noise, and we wanna get these teachers to shoot the right kid?

Another topic that has been brought up and from what I've seen on the news it teaching kids hand-to-hand combat training to better combat school shootings
what

Now some are saying lets just turn schools into fortresses and there will never be the problem of school shootings again, **** snipers on the rooftops, Metal detectors in the entrances
Its a school

Now lets think this out right, in my opinion the problem is the school shootings right?
Why don't we just get rid of the schools, you cant school shoot without a school, then everyone will be home schooled and they wont be able to shoot their friends because home schooled kids don't have any friends

Wooted by: (3)

#2 2018-03-01 02:04:19

Xfrogman43

Re: Best ways to solve gun violence in the US

i live in the south and i dont care

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Wooted by:

#3 2018-03-01 02:37:48

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Kkay wrote:

then everyone will be home schooled

look, i dont want half of this community to be like soniiiety

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#4 2018-03-01 04:06:29

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Arming teachers is absurd. Most teachers see their students as their own kids. Their not going to bring themselves to kill one, regardless of the situation.

Arming teachers shifts focus away from getting kids out/protecting the kids. Pulling a teacher away to eliminate a threat leaves kids to fend for themselves.

Then the collateral risk. It would take training teachers like cops to lessen the unintended damage that would occur. If you've never seen someone inexperienced at shooting attempt to hit a target: it's not good. They shoot everything but the target. And, hopefully whatever they're attempting to hit is the actual shooter. With any luck the teacher wont have tunnel vision and end up killing someone running for safety -- or a cop.

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

#5 2018-03-01 06:22:46, last edited by soniiiety (2018-03-01 06:23:43)

soniiiety

TaskManager wrote:
Kkay wrote:

then everyone will be home schooled

look, i dont want half of this community to be like soniiiety

actually you can learn way better at home schooling because you can get a tutor for the school you used to go to and im not home schooled, i go to northern health school because i been sick since 2015 september, with tummy problems and food,weight etc.

no one can be like me, i never home school, and that is the thing makes you smart because, you can do lots of work for normal schools and do it way before anyone else does it, plus you have no distractions and your mom,dad,friends,neighbor,school tutor  and online, other etc can help learning but i don't do work at home only at school and i have NCEA level 1 math and english and that  is the

stuff you need to apply for work and jobs, im not dumb if i got that.if you don't know what NCEA level 1 maths , you can get it in or 11   grade 12th or year 12,is the basic maths and english and it an exam the 1st exam in high school

oh also they should just ban guns

in new zealand we don't have that law and we are safe in nz

#6 2018-03-01 08:21:49

Emma333

I saw that talkshow too (forgot the name) nice job copying his whole script

Pm me with anything math related please

#7 2018-03-01 11:11:07

Gosha

Students killing people in schools is common in Russia too
but they don't have guns. All they have is knife and maybe molotov cocktail
That's why there are not more than 7 people injured/dead each time

just saying

#8 2018-03-01 11:56:59

kreacher

Also if teachers were armed a teacher could commit a school shooting.

MQneHSv.png

Est. December 2010

Wooted by: (2)

#9 2018-03-01 16:02:32, last edited by Harmonious (2018-03-01 16:03:26)

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

My biggest concern about arming teachers is that a student could break open whatever container it's stored in, or from the teacher themselves, and then they'd be armed.
I'd rather not be arming the assailants.

Currently playing through: Mega Man 1-6

Listen to my in-game music! (it's pretty much all I'm good at)

#10 2018-03-01 18:56:40

skullz17

How difficult is it to realise that the fundamental issue is that a child possessing a gun is **** up in the first place

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by:

#11 2018-03-01 20:18:31

XxAtillaxX

skullz17 wrote:

How difficult is it to realise that the fundamental issue is that a child possessing a gun is **** up in the first place

I think we should make sure these children can't possess a firearm, as well. We should be careful and make sure they don't have arms before they enter the classroom.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#12 2018-03-01 20:32:48

peace

best thing to do is ban guns obv or just make sure not every **** american gets a gun person gest gun for safety uses>thief gets gun for safety uses>thief uses gunto go to a huouse and scare the owenr and steal thigns ...
now what if us dont have guns this owuldnt happen but still if you want  guns in us beter make sure the age isnt 21 but more like 25-30  and make sure to do checks often! childeren however should never see the gun

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#13 2018-03-01 21:31:00

kreacher

04BuGsN.png put this on gun packaging

MQneHSv.png

Est. December 2010

#14 2018-03-01 21:49:10, last edited by Jorc (2018-03-01 21:50:20)

Jorc

Of course teachers shouldn't get guns, because it will be offense if they trying to kill one student. That will make it school teacher shooting or something

How about just don't sell guns easily in USA and make shooting school. I heard this idea from Elon Musk and it was great idea to get rid of.
if you pass shooting school then you will achieve gun that have fingerprint scanner and diploma

if you don't, then wait for 2 years to join it again and pass. If you don't, then it goes same for 2 years again.
it seems great idea to make shooting rate lower
But what if you are shooter and shooting someone, and cops noticed that it is you. Then you will be expelled for fingerprint scanner gun and diploma and never join shooting exam again.

well if you are trying to think of situation with coldhearted animals, then it's different thing. Use combat tools or seek help for someone with guns or escape

#15 2018-03-02 01:59:22

bgic

Gosha wrote:

Students killing people in schools is common in Russia too
but they don't have guns. All they have is knife and maybe molotov cocktail
That's why there are not more than 7 people injured/dead each time

just saying

you are comparing a retarded country to a communist country.

guys help how to mark all new posts as read?

nvm found it lol

#16 2018-03-02 02:39:48

soniiiety

ok if you really wanna help but it wont stop, goto jw.org and share and also follow what i said on last post on this thread,  and you wil surly succeed 100% in helping the people you hsared to and that they did to some extent , but it wont fix the problem , because its been prophesied in the bible that these bad things would happen no one can stop it, because all human goverments are corrupt and never succeed in helping the poor or fixing any problems in the world, in fact they are just making it worse

there is so many signs and signals and symbols that there is great tribulation is here soon as well as armageddon,

this is only part of it

#17 2018-03-02 03:22:59

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

soniiiety wrote:

its been prophesied in the bible that these bad things would happen no one can stop it, because all human goverments are corrupt

Romans 13:1-5, ESV wrote:

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.

Soniiiety, I don't think your view is entirely biblical. This explains that governments are an authority of God meant for the purpose of good. If what you said is true, this means that God is commanding people to follow his non-existent authorized governments!

soniiiety wrote:

all human goverments are corrupt and never succeed in helping the poor or fixing any problems in the world, in fact they are just making it worse

Do you have any sources for this? You're making the claim that no government can ever help anybody, which I find really sketchy.

#18 2018-03-02 05:33:38, last edited by soniiiety (2018-03-02 05:37:12)

soniiiety

N1KF wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

its been prophesied in the bible that these bad things would happen no one can stop it, because all human goverments are corrupt

Romans 13:1-5, ESV wrote:

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.

Soniiiety, I don't think your view is entirely biblical. This explains that governments are an authority of God meant for the purpose of good. If what you said is true, this means that God is commanding people to follow his non-existent authorized governments!

soniiiety wrote:

all human goverments are corrupt and never succeed in helping the poor or fixing any problems in the world, in fact they are just making it worse

Do you have any sources for this? You're making the claim that no government can ever help anybody, which I find really sketchy.

i didn't say that we don't have to listen to authority, but i do believe that we shouldn't break gods laws if the government's says to,and of course we show respect to them, but we do not get involved with political things and do not do national things like national anthem or salute to the flag, its symbolic for worshiping the government's and i know it wasn't biblical, because most people on this forums do not like that and do not wnat to know the truth and do not like religions,

satan was cast down from heaven and he now rules the earth and influences humans and distracts them and makes temptations and satan gives authority to the beast beast= gross sinful government which i lower than god and the beast gives authority to the false prophet  false prophet = false religions and those fortune tellers and magic people etc

i can give like to revelation great climax at hand book, it talks about revelation you can compare this scripture as well to the one you posted

Let every person* be in subjection to the superior authorities,a for there is no authority except by God;b the existing authorities stand placed in their relative positions by God.c 2  Therefore, whoever opposes the authority has taken a stand against the arrangement of God; those who have taken a stand against it will bring judgment against themselves. 3  For those rulers are an object of fear, not to the good deed, but to the bad.d Do you want to be free of fear of the authority? Keep doing good,e and you will have praise from it; 4  for it is God’s minister to you for your good. But if you are doing what is bad, be in fear, for it is not without purpose that it bears the sword. It is God’s minister, an avenger to express wrath* against the one practicing what is bad.
5  There is therefore compelling reason for you to be in subjection, not only on account of that wrath but also on account of your conscience.f 6  That is why you are also paying taxes; for they are God’s public servants constantly serving this very purpose.

oh one more thing 666 stands for the beast and the beast is the goverment you can read that on the book and compare everything 666 means mans sin as well and it is lower than 777 gods number is 777 becuase he is perfect and much powerful etc

#19 2018-03-02 07:23:40

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

As interesting as your post is I feel it's more suited for another topic. I'll just respond to what's relevant.

soniiiety wrote:

i didn't say that we don't have to listen to authority, but i do believe that we shouldn't break gods laws if the government's says to,and of course we show respect to them

I agree.

satan was cast down from heaven and he now rules the earth and influences humans and distracts them and makes temptations and satan gives authority to the beast beast= gross sinful government which i lower than god

The Bible may say that Satan rules the earth, but that's on a spiritual level. Right now, the world has many different physical leaders.

Let every person* be in subjection to the superior authorities,a for there is no authority except by God;b the existing authorities stand placed in their relative positions by God.c 2  Therefore, whoever opposes the authority has taken a stand against the arrangement of God; those who have taken a stand against it will bring judgment against themselves. 3  For those rulers are an object of fear, not to the good deed, but to the bad.d Do you want to be free of fear of the authority? Keep doing good,e and you will have praise from it; 4  for it is God’s minister to you for your good. But if you are doing what is bad, be in fear, for it is not without purpose that it bears the sword. It is God’s minister, an avenger to express wrath* against the one practicing what is bad.
5  There is therefore compelling reason for you to be in subjection, not only on account of that wrath but also on account of your conscience.f 6  That is why you are also paying taxes; for they are God’s public servants constantly serving this very purpose.

My point still stands. Take note of the statement "there is no authority except by God". If authority is permitted by the perfect God, why can't it do good? If the government is just a bunch of people in charge, and people can do good because they are made in the image of God, why not also the government?

Every day, everybody relies on the government whether or not they admit it. Anybody who drives or rides an automobile relies on traffic laws, and anybody who uses a public service relies on the government's funding. To suggest that the government does not help us just seems silly to me.

If humanity were at its current state but without governments, crime would be a lot easier and justice would be at the whims of the majority. The anarchy would grow to have its own system for consistency, and people who are highly respected will gain more and more social power. It's basically government all over again! The world will just continue having a government or tyrannical anarchy unless everybody took a biblical stance that God is our ruler, which won't happen anytime soon...

So what do we do? We should follow God's commands to respect government (like you say you do), and encourage the people involved to make fair laws. If this means increasing gun control, perhaps that should be what's done. Being a follower of Jesus Christ means standing up for the needy, and a shocking number of people are (and can be) affected by gun violence in the United States. They need help.

#20 2018-03-02 23:24:09

soniiiety

N1KF wrote:

As interesting as your post is I feel it's more suited for another topic. I'll just respond to what's relevant.

soniiiety wrote:

i didn't say that we don't have to listen to authority, but i do believe that we shouldn't break gods laws if the government's says to,and of course we show respect to them

I agree.

satan was cast down from heaven and he now rules the earth and influences humans and distracts them and makes temptations and satan gives authority to the beast beast= gross sinful government which i lower than god

The Bible may say that Satan rules the earth, but that's on a spiritual level. Right now, the world has many different physical leaders.

My point still stands. Take note of the statement "there is no authority except by God". If authority is permitted by the perfect God, why can't it do good? If the government is just a bunch of people in charge, and people can do good because they are made in the image of God, why not also the government?

Every day, everybody relies on the government whether or not they admit it. Anybody who drives or rides an automobile relies on traffic laws, and anybody who uses a public service relies on the government's funding. To suggest that the government does not help us just seems silly to me.

If humanity were at its current state but without governments, crime would be a lot easier and justice would be at the whims of the majority. The anarchy would grow to have its own system for consistency, and people who are highly respected will gain more and more social power. It's basically government all over again! The world will just continue having a government or tyrannical anarchy unless everybody took a biblical stance that God is our ruler, which won't happen anytime soon...

So what do we do? We should follow God's commands to respect government (like you say you do), and encourage the people involved to make fair laws. If this means increasing gun control, perhaps that should be what's done. Being a follower of Jesus Christ means standing up for the needy, and a shocking number of people are (and can be) affected by gun violence in the United States. They need help.

also god allows satan to have authority ,

satan said that we can govern ourselves and we don't need gods help, god is allowing satan to prove his point and etc, satan is actually ruling the earth, not just spiritaly else that wouldnt make sense for all the bad things governments do and magic and the things satan temps and influences and distracts them to do

of course the world has real like human rulers but those are the ones that get influenced and many people do, satan wants us to make our own rules up and make them bad, violence is not the answer

there are many things that satan has us influenced in, even hypnotizing is part of satan's demons controlling the human and the ouji board etc,

what about ghosts and all those fake things that people believe in? ghosts are just demons pretending to be them even their dead loved ones etc, they can shape shift and make you see what they want and when they want

and the reason it can't do good, is because we are sinned and make mistakes and we will never fix our own mistakes or others, we can try and maybe help but it wont fix it.

and some people are bad and they have free will to choose and a choice to do what ever they want,they can do good, but only if they want to, satan has already lost because we humans are still dying and the earth is getting more polluted and yuck and sicknesses

#21 2018-04-04 05:38:37

Pingohits
Banned

More Lego Blasters
7xQoKUX.png
I think there should be more Lego Blasters available to Lego people. It's much easier to bypass Lego documents and Lego papers if we just made it Lego easier to Lego receive. Lego think about it: Lego blasters don't kill Lego people. Lego people kill Lego people. Just Lego of it. Free the Lego blaster!

791mAP8.png

#22 2018-04-04 16:47:47

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Legos so funny HAHAHA not.
Anyway on topic. To solve gun violence you have to find the solution to the degenerate gun culture. To understand why school shootings happen every week just take a look at the "muh 2nd amendment" people and the NRA/gun producer lobbyists. School shootings are simply the most visible part of the overarching problem, the power fantasy and death culture that is running rampant in the US today. The only way to solve the gun problem is to change the mentality of an entire nation, which is easier said than done. The school shootings will continue to be tolerated until the rate of incidents stall, or it will intensify until the invisible line is thread and societal change happens.
One things for sure, many more children will die. And there is nothing you can do about it, the gun lobby has gained too much power and public support there.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#23 2018-04-04 22:58:13

John

Just going to drop this here and say more guns don't solve problems.
FB_IMG_1521299330096.jpg

PW?scale=2

#24 2018-04-04 23:28:20

Guest.

unknown.png

#25 2018-04-04 23:34:18

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

are we turning this to a meme topic now

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Luka5041525598039705450

Board footer