Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-02 21:29:42, last edited by RailMat (2018-02-03 13:58:01)

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

DEFAT THE WILD PLANT

literally destroy the godmodder.

Enjoy this game in time.

Simple: just submit and DEFAT THE WILD PLANT

RULES:
- you can't attack other players
- you can only attack the wild plant
- only 1 attack per person
- the wild plant can spawn a minion, you MUST attack the minion first
- you've no HP. you can attack endless but follow the forum rules.

STORY:
THE WILD PLANT come out the ground. He looks alround and start flying. he is waiting for you.

BAD THINGS FOR THE WILD PLANT.
DEFENCE THINGS FOR THE WILD PLANT

#2 2018-02-08 04:58:27, last edited by St1ckS4m(EE) (2018-02-08 06:31:28)

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Re: DEFAT THE WILD PLANT

Oh pls, this is SO EZ. Just use a really strong lawnmower that can wipe out any type of plants in seconds!

"π“—π“˜π“–π“— π“ π“€π“π“›π“˜π“£π“¨" non-animated signature.
MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

peace1518212007695437

Board footer