Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-24 01:40:26

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

The Summit [speedrun level]

hey its that time of the year when i make a level

The Summit

itZjVrC.png

Click here to play!
PW8jLayUjpcEI

So yeah, it's been a long time since I wanted to build a level that consists purely of 3+ blocks thicc platforms and no gravity arrows, hazards or anything alike. Few days ago I had a shower thought that "The Summit" would be a cool name for a world. And this is where I decided to actually build a tall (vertical great) world in which you have to climb to the top. Having started building the world, I decided to go with pure easy difficulty, and since the world is easy to complete, why not make it a speedrun world? There are reset points all around the map for speedrunning tryhards to restart if they screw up their time. The map also has 5 hidden rooms and 7 blue coins as a bonus challenge, collecting all of the blue coins will give you access to godmode at the Summit of the level. Enjoy!

BEST SPEEDRUNS LEADERBOARD
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

If you want to submit a speedrun, post here, PM me, DM me on discord for ask me on EE.
Bare in mind that if you want to get your time on the leaderboard you have to provide a video of the speedrun or have me record the time while you are speedrunning.

Post comments, bugs, suggestions, criticism here! <3

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

TaskManager1516754426693660

Board footer