Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-01-21 01:20:48, last edited by Luka504 (2018-01-21 01:23:20)

Luka504

Re: Are campaigns ruining EE?

Ok azure your initial argument held some merit but you seem to be grasping at straws here.
There are edgy and toxic people in EE. Just because you don't see the problem does not mean it is not there. This community is beyond toxic and I've rarely seen anything done to stop it.
The reason EE had a huge dip in the playercount was because of the Year of No Updates. Many people left and forgot EE. And now that there are some updates you just expect people to flock back over like nothing happened? I'm sorry but that's not how it works.
"Why do we support some levels, but not all?"
Ok then I guess we need to make a Boss to code campaign and a free edit campaign etc. that way every level gets campaigned.
Seriously that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#27 2018-01-21 01:24:37

azurepudding

Luka504 wrote:

Ok azure your initial argument held some merit but you seem to be grasping at straws here.
There are edgy and toxic people in EE. Just because you don't see the problem does not mean it is not there. This community is beyond toxic and I've rarely seen anything done to stop it.
The reason EE had a huge dip in the playercount was the Year of No Updates. Many people left and forgot EE. And now that there are some updates you just expect people to flock back over like nothing happened? I'm sorry but that's not how it works.
"Why do we support some levels, but not all?"
Ok then I guess we need to make a Boss to code campaign and a free edit campaign etc. that way every level gets campaigned.
Seriously that is the stupidest thing I've heard.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral I mean I have been playing the game for about 8 years now soooo
it's really mostly the forum because it's easier to rant on a forum than in the game

and ughhHHhhHHHHHhhh I have already mentioned about the issue of attracting new players do people not read my posts aaaaaa

and I never said campaign those types of worlds.  And I also never said I want campaigns to stay.  please do not strawman me

Azure2.png

#28 2018-01-21 01:50:34

LukeM
Website

azurepudding wrote:

As for the magic coins, I think eventually they got rid of the magic decay?  Which was a needed change I think, so you didn't feel paranoid of your level dropping.  I kinda miss it tho, it was kind of a cute idea.  If it returns you could get a little reward for every level up maybe.  So that it wouldn't only be a number increase and badge.

The problem is with the decay you feel forced to play every day, and without once you get to the top level you cant do anything else.

Wooted by:

#29 2018-01-21 04:43:20

azurepudding

LukeM wrote:
azurepudding wrote:

As for the magic coins, I think eventually they got rid of the magic decay?  Which was a needed change I think, so you didn't feel paranoid of your level dropping.  I kinda miss it tho, it was kind of a cute idea.  If it returns you could get a little reward for every level up maybe.  So that it wouldn't only be a number increase and badge.

The problem is with the decay you feel forced to play every day, and without once you get to the top level you cant do anything else.

Well, maybe there wouldn't be a level cap, or the max level would be really high.

Azure2.png

Wooted by:
azurepudding1516506200693238

Board footer