Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Re: Yay for new web based bots. (Crew Code System) NONFUNCTIONAL

Meredith wrote:
anch159 wrote:

Aw man //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile The bot is down. And your site is telling me to go away? :'(

Taking it down for now, will be updated so that it includes your login credentials. Will still work in same way except you have to login once.

Why not just make the bot use their account? It's easier that way and it would allow the original owner to deactivate the service by simply changing his/her credentials.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#52 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

XxAtillaxX wrote:
Meredith wrote:
anch159 wrote:

Aw man //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile The bot is down. And your site is telling me to go away? :'(

Taking it down for now, will be updated so that it includes your login credentials. Will still work in same way except you have to login once.

Why not just make the bot use their account? It's easier that way and it would allow the original owner to deactivate the service by simply changing his/her credentials.

The bot will use their account but at the same time allow others to use the bot in their worlds if they have the auth code. Same way as before except no exploit and they have to enter their account.

#53 Before February 2015

Anch

Meredith wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:
Meredith wrote:

The bot will use their account but at the same time allow others to use the bot in their worlds if they have the auth code. Same way as before except no exploit and they have to enter their account.

*Still wonders what your conversation is about*
I also think this should be more.... non-abusive because I was testing out the bot yesterday and it seems like Moot just needs 2 verifications. The owner doesn't even know what they're verifying. You should put something like. Read info about this bot at *link*.

Last edited by anch159 (Mar 11 2014 4:22:40 pm)

#54 Before February 2015

Zumza

"Go away!" You should be more specific, from ee, forum or site? You should apply what anch159 wrote.
I am repeating my self:"this is a good bot" one of the most useful in the last time . If you don't want to leave the connection type you should do as Attila.
Just don't leave it in dust like other projects...

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#55 Before February 2015

Anch

Will this bot every be back up again? I think atilla kind of destroyed it right?

#56 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

This bot will be updated tomorrow to make it use your account rather than exploit.

#57 Before February 2015

Anch

YES! But then that would require my password to ee. Well I trust that you will not steal my password.

#58 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

anch159 wrote:

YES! But then that would require my password to ee. Well I trust that you will not steal my password.

It's better than giving anyone a key to destroy nearly any world they wanted to.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#59 Before February 2015

Anch

XxAtillaxX wrote:
anch159 wrote:

It's better than giving anyone a key to destroy nearly any world they wanted to.

Lol true. I guess this will be more non-abusive.

#60 Before February 2015

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Ehh.... I'm saying I doubt Atilla or Meredith... but there's a lot of people who accuse you two of stealing people's accounts and hacking... idk... this is a very hard decision...

Discord: jawp#5123

#61 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

JaWapa wrote:

Ehh.... I'm saying I doubt Atilla or Meredith... but there's a lot of people who accuse you two of stealing people's accounts and hacking... idk... this is a very hard decision...

I'm not in favour of this project any longer nor do I encourage signing up for sites like this.
If you do wish to risk it, at least change your EE password to something random and one you don't use for other sites.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#62 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

JaWapa wrote:

There have been 0 reports of account stealing, do you know why? Because we don't steal accounts.if I could have this project not requiring your account I would. At the end of the day it's your choice.

#63 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

I have a suggestion! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Can someone make a web-based flying hack? There's some old levels that I wanna play that were blocked off! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue If possible, maybe you guys could make it so that it only lets you teleport through 5 blocks max, so that it's not abused!

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#64 Before February 2015

Zumza

ipwner wrote:

I have a suggestion! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Can someone make a web-based flying cheat? There's some old levels that I wanna play that were blocked off! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue If possible, maybe you guys could make it so that it only lets you teleport through 5 blocks max, so that it's not abused!

That's a modify client idea not a bot.
Anyway that's have been done before.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#65 Before February 2015

Anch

Aw man //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I can't wait until the end of the day.

#66 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

The Doctor wrote:
ipwner wrote:

I have a suggestion! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Can someone make a web-based flying cheat? There's some old levels that I wanna play that were blocked off! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue If possible, maybe you guys could make it so that it only lets you teleport through 5 blocks max, so that it's not abused!

That's a modify client idea not a bot.
Anyway that's have been done before.

Do You have a link to a working one? ^_^ Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind, I found one on kock's website :3

Last edited by ipwner (Mar 17 2014 11:00:35 am)

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#67 Before February 2015

Anch

I'm guessing this will never be up.

#68 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

anch159 wrote:

I'm guessing this will never be up.