Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 2017-12-26 16:08:08

Luka504

Re: EverybodyEdits' death - Merry Christmas

XxAtillaxX wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

inb4 all NVD does is reply with “HELp”, like last time.

Whatever happened to that professional dev team that was gonna revive EE? Atilla, is that still a ‘maybe’?

As of yet, it's still a possibility. I don't really have any control over how it goes - it's entirely up to them and NVD.

NVD stated that he was working with Emalton on a brand-new shiny client together, despite himself having contributed nothing to development for the past several months and actively avoiding and ignoring the staff, and the rest of the community in entirety.
If NVD seriously buys into the illusion that he'll actually get anything done - well, then it's definitely not happening at all.

Hmm.
Empty promises. Check
Petty middle school drama. Check
Pointless accusations. Check
Yeah this post is basically what I expected from you Atilla.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by:

#77 2017-12-26 19:44:19

Latif

Admins shouldn't wear contest smileys, they don't deserve it.

TOOP wrote:

I mostly agree. I feel that if an admin/moderator did not partake in the organization or victory of a contest, they shouldn't be authorized to have such exclusives.

If they want to wear something special. They should use the superman smiley.

#78 2017-12-26 23:14:34

showpath

P.S. Can I be both left on my own and forced out? Considering niels wouldn't get back to me and cut all communication instead?

#79 2017-12-26 23:16:47

Kira

showpath wrote:

P.S. Can I be both left on my own and forced out? Considering niels wouldn't get back to me and cut all communication instead?

Sure man.

#80 2017-12-27 00:58:58

Joeyc

Think you need to update the list.

#81 2017-12-27 09:02:48

Anatoly

Update the list.

#82 2017-12-31 04:10:41

soniiiety

if the devs/team/mods/admins would of listen to me or to other that are talking about the same thing i want and the rest then none of these bad things would of happened, but they had to be ignorent and stuff

#83 2017-12-31 10:50:05

Anatoly

soniiiety wrote:

if the devs/team/mods/admins would of listen to me or to other that are talking about the same thing i want and the rest then none of these bad things would of happened, but they had to be ignorent and stuff

Maybe you tried to say:

If the developer team listened to me or to anybody else, who was talking about the same thing as i wanted, then this wouldn't happen, but the staff membership ignored me.

#84 2017-12-31 15:01:25

John

soniiiety wrote:

Did you not see my reply on your topic?

PW?scale=2

#85 2017-12-31 15:02:55, last edited by Anatoly (2017-12-31 15:03:05)

Anatoly

Emalton wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

bUT AREN'T WE SPEAKING ABOUT EXACTLY this TOPIC? i IGNORE pOSTS FROM OTHER tOPICS, tOO.

Oh god. Caps lock.

#86 2017-12-31 15:08:49

John

AnatolyEE wrote:
Emalton wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

bUT AREN'T WE SPEAKING ABOUT EXACTLY this TOPIC? i IGNORE pOSTS FROM OTHER tOPICS, tOO.

Oh god. Caps lock.

what

PW?scale=2

#87 2017-12-31 15:19:51

Anatoly

Emalton wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:
Emalton wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

Oh god. Caps lock.

what

Can you please explain instead of just saying "what" you're the tenth person simply saying "what".

#88 2017-12-31 15:29:43

Kikikan

AnatolyEE wrote:
Emalton wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:
Emalton wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

Oh god. Caps lock.

what

Can you please explain instead of just saying "what" you're the tenth person simply saying "what".

Maybe if you could form readable sentences that we can understand he would reply normally

Wooted by: (3)
Kikikan1514730583689228

Board footer