Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-15 20:02:47

Muftwin

Fact check

In this live, multiplayer platform game, you can build levels for your friends, or with them! Players can own an unlimited number of worlds, and can let anyone else in the game edit them. With over 600 different blocks, and more being constantly added, you have endless possibilities. The game has no real purpose, acting more as a sandbox, and giving players even more room for creativity.

Parts that are False
The number of worlds you can own is unlimited. (There is a limit based on how much storage space the server even has.)
More are constantly being added. (I checked the game 10 seconds ago and there hasn't been any new additions since.)
The game has no real purpose. (The purpose is to encourage suicide.)

Hey I gotta go I think this quote is actually mostly true, but if you guys can find some more problems with it I will change my stance.

hNtlhM5.png
ZOEY DOESNT ACCEPT ANYTHING

Wooted by: (3)

#2 2017-12-15 20:21:41, last edited by Anatoly (2017-12-15 20:24:30)

Anatoly

Re: Fact check

In this live, multiplayer platform game, you can build levels for your friends, or with them! Players can own an unlimited number of worlds, and can let anyone else in the game edit them. With over 600 different blocks, and more being constantly added, you have endless possibilities. The game has no real purpose, acting more as a sandbox, and giving players even more room for creativity.

live: Lag => delayed, not live
multiplayer: Your usually alone in your world, the lobby is singleplayer.
for your friends: Most levels are build for campaigns or for your own purposes, nobody ever build for friends, except secret santa, but that's an exclusion.
let anyone else in the game edit them: Except people in other worlds or offline, or even better: "Unknown User"
With over 600 different blocks: of them being 200 recolorizons
you have endless possibilities: limited with the game code
more room for creativity: limited on the room size and the blocks you got.

Wooted by:

#3 2017-12-15 20:45:42

Schlog

Muftwin wrote:

The game has no real purpose. (The purpose is to encourage suicide.)

Oh.

Wooted by:

#4 2017-12-15 21:21:51

peace

can you guys **** off and see that moist of them are real facts the number of worlds you can own okay maby its not unlimited but hey atleast its a **** ton of thousands of worlds 
blocks arent added every 10 seconds that is literaly imposs give staff some weeks or a months or so
and no it hasnt got a real purpose (can you win this game? no? then ythere is no purpose )
live yeah it is most of the time you rarely get so much lag thqat it is delaye dby a solid 0,2 secs or more that you would even see it
multiplayer: you are not alone in your worlds there are much worlds with more then a freaking user in it
it said with OBER then 600 DIFFREENT blocks recolors makes them also diffrent and yet if we could count all the blocks we would have more then 600 excluding the recolorizations wouldnt we?
you have endless posibilities if you do some math you can choose to place a block on 0x0 1x1 1x0 0x1 ect ect ect and you have te choice from nearly 1K blocks so almost endless
more room for creativity then in much other games...... (MC has also a limited room yes its much bigger then an ee world but still you are limited in MC too)
yest eom users do build worlds for friends to play with them
and you can give people edit or the code and they can edit in your world too problem solved now lest close this tpoic

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by: (5)

#5 2017-12-15 23:00:24

John

Muftwin wrote:

Players can own an unlimited number of worlds, and can let anyone else in the game edit them.

The number of worlds you can own is unlimited. (There is a limit based on how much storage space the server even has.)

That's false, you can own as many worlds as you want but the issue is the number of blocks that can be in each world is the limit.

PW?scale=2

#6 2017-12-15 23:48:26, last edited by LukeM (2017-12-15 23:48:56)

LukeM
Website

Emalton wrote:
Muftwin wrote:

Players can own an unlimited number of worlds, and can let anyone else in the game edit them.

That's false, you can own as many worlds as you want but the issue is the number of blocks that can be in each world is the limit.

Well there would be a theoretical max limit where the PlayerIO servers would be completely filled, but if they had enough people playing to come close to filling it, they would be making enough money to make more storage space, so it would never really be reached.

#7 2017-12-16 00:29:51

John

LukeM wrote:

Well there would be a theoretical max limit where the PlayerIO servers would be completely filled, but if they had enough people playing to come close to filling it, they would be making enough money to make more storage space, so it would never really be reached.

Well if we're going that technical then yes I guess. Storage is pretty cheap though, and EE doesn't have to worry about it as that's PlayerIO's problem.

I'll ask NVD how much storage all EE's database objects take up when he's online. I can't imagine it is too large.

PW?scale=2

#8 2017-12-16 06:59:05

Anatoly

peace wrote:

No need to be so angry. The forums became borin* and we need to have fun, otherwise we can’t over live this age.

Anatoly1513403945686470

Board footer