Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-15 16:03:49

peace

megalamb you said you test campaing levels but you didnt test tier 15!

srsly this sint even a samall detail you can miss see these coindoors should be rem,oved as some open at wrong time while others cant be opened and coins get imposs there are diffrent ways of collecting the coins and therefore if you take the wrong coin doors open and you cant get the coin there anymore FIX ASAP

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#2 2017-12-15 16:19:52, last edited by cools (2017-12-15 16:24:08)

cools

Re: megalamb you said you test campaing levels but you didnt test tier 15!

Oh boy, coin doors can unlock by picking up coins ? Maybe not picking them up is better in that case ?

CONTENT WARNING

Hi im cools.
Veteran of EE and useless at any time.
Currently playing: ee on a daily basis again.
                           LoL

Doge is love Doge is life.

?type=online&name=cools ?type=lastlogin&name=cools ?type=registered&name=cools

#3 2017-12-15 16:21:23

Anatoly

cools wrote:

I really hope you arent serious neutral

This is peace. I would like you to try understanding him before saying "non capitio, ave!"

#4 2017-12-15 16:26:49

cools

AnatolyEE wrote:

This is peace. I would like you to try understanding him before saying "non capitio, ave!"

If I dont know peace, how should I understand him ?

Hi im cools.
Veteran of EE and useless at any time.
Currently playing: ee on a daily basis again.
                           LoL

Doge is love Doge is life.

?type=online&name=cools ?type=lastlogin&name=cools ?type=registered&name=cools

#5 2017-12-16 04:22:07

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

peace wrote:

srsly this sint even a samall detail you can miss see these coindoors should be rem,oved as some open at wrong time while others cant be opened and coins get imposs there are diffrent ways of collecting the coins and therefore if you take the wrong coin doors open and you cant get the coin there anymore FIX ASAP

Ok, let's go through and try to decipher this section by section, shall we?

peace wrote:

srsly this sint even a samall detail

English wrote:

Seriously, this indeterminate thing I haven't specified isn't even a small detail. It's a massive detail that I apparently don't need to explain.

Ok, so whatever it is is a big issue? Got it.

peace wrote:

you can miss see these coindoors should be rem,oved

English wrote:

It's possible to miss(?) some coindoors, even though there are no coingates, which makes it impossible to miss any coindoors. These missable coindoors (of which there are none, and it's impossible for there to be any) should be removed.

Which coindoors can you "miss"? Which coindoors should be "removed"? The point of the level is that it's a Coin Puzzle. IF you collect the coins in the wrong order, you can't win the level, which is why there is a reset point by the spawn point.

peace wrote:

as some open at wrong time while others cant be opened

Correct. It's a puzzle. Collect the coins in the right order to complete the puzzle.

peace wrote:

coins get imposs

English wrote:

It's impossible to get some of the coins

This is true, but only if you collect the coins in the wrong order. Collect them in the right order, and you get all of them. It's not just an easy "collect all coins to win" level.

peace wrote:

there are diffrent ways of collecting the coins

English wrote:

There are numerous orders in which to collect the coins

Correct. It's a puzzle. Collect the coins in the right order to complete the puzzle.

peace wrote:

therefore if you take the wrong coin doors open and you cant get the coin there anymore

English wrote:

If you take the wrong coins, some coin doors open and it's impossible to get some of the coins anymore

peace wrote:

FIX ASAP

English wrote:

Please fix this non-existent issue at your earliest convenience

As far as I'm concerned, nothing needs changing. The level was tested. Please don't accuse me of not testing levels.

Xenonetix-2.png

#6 2017-12-16 04:25:22

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Mega Lamb you haven't tested tier 26!!
I'm not wrong, am I?

Currently playing through: Mega Man 1-6

Listen to my in-game music! (it's pretty much all I'm good at)

#7 2017-12-16 04:36:40

HeyNK

facepalm megalamb... this is a troll post and you take the bait hook line and sinker by making a gross quote wall all over the place? for shame!

Wooted by:

#8 2017-12-16 05:00:47

Joeyc

The coin doors are supposed to be like that. lol and yes this is most likely a troll

Wooted by: (3)

#9 2017-12-16 08:34:01

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

HeyNK wrote:

facepalm megalamb... this is a troll post and you take the bait hook line and sinker by making a gross quote wall all over the place? for shame!

It’s not a troll post. Peace just doesn’t understand that the world is a puzzle.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#10 2017-12-16 11:36:39

peace

Mega Lamb wrote:
peace wrote:

Ok, let's go through and try to decipher this section by section, shall we?

peace wrote:

srsly this sint even a samall detail

English wrote:

Seriously, this indeterminate thing I haven't specified isn't even a small detail. It's a massive detail that I apparently don't need to explain.

Ok, so whatever it is is a big issue? Got it.

peace wrote:

you can miss see these coindoors should be rem,oved

English wrote:

It's possible to miss(?) some coindoors, even though there are no coingates, which makes it impossible to miss any coindoors. These missable coindoors (of which there are none, and it's impossible for there to be any) should be removed.

Which coindoors can you "miss"? Which coindoors should be "removed"? The point of the level is that it's a Coin Puzzle. IF you collect the coins in the wrong order, you can't win the level, which is why there is a reset point by the spawn point.

peace wrote:

as some open at wrong time while others cant be opened

peace wrote:

coins get imposs

English wrote:

It's impossible to get some of the coins

This is true, but only if you collect the coins in the wrong order. Collect them in the right order, and you get all of them. It's not just an easy "collect all coins to win" level.

peace wrote:

there are diffrent ways of collecting the coins

English wrote:

There are numerous orders in which to collect the coins

peace wrote:

therefore if you take the wrong coin doors open and you cant get the coin there anymore

English wrote:

If you take the wrong coins, some coin doors open and it's impossible to get some of the coins anymore

peace wrote:

FIX ASAP

English wrote:

Please fix this non-existent issue at your earliest convenience

As far as I'm concerned, nothing needs changing. The level was tested. Please don't accuse me of not testing levels.

oh **** ufck **** **** **** you are righ tim so sorry megalamb i just have misssen the reset block oh **** **** **** all you said was right oh **** **** diddnt see that stupid reset block

peace.png

#11 2017-12-16 18:24:21

John

Thanks for the translation Mega Lamb, it really helped me understand what's happening.

PW?scale=2

#12 2017-12-16 19:15:51

peace

/locked no need to discuss futher

peace.png

peace1513448151686496

Board footer