Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-06 04:48:36, last edited by Doodle (2017-12-06 05:02:46)

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

Crucial Questions We NEED To Know NVD

I'm troubled as many are about vacant responses to questions we are asking.*

First Nvd is not taking responsibility in his leadership role as owner of EE by answering the most important questions we want to know.

Spider man's aunt once said "With great power comes great responsibility." If you can't continue the responsibility for whatever reason, please revoke it and give it to one of the EE Administrators: Jesse or Showpath; who are most capable as they are the EE's program developers.

Whatever the answers may be; bad news or horrible news, please tell us, so we are not left oblivious about these things.

Three clear questions that everybody wants to know, essential to getting rid of hot topic specific quarrels and confusion, and need to know what's happening with updates and future plans. Only can be answered by YOU NVD, we; the gaming-community, are eager to know:

1.) Is EE Unity finished? (Yes or No?)
If yes, can it be released now? If no, why not? and can we help in any way?

Side note: Don't let XxAtillaxX's argument against CJmaeder releasing it to the community when she's not a EE administor or developer and has no hands on working on it. That was like she was fighting against any potential help of Unity from a few capable people in the community. You decide among your administrators and CJMaeder instead of letting the community argue it out and see what comes of it.

2.) Concerning XxAtillaxX seems to have your favor and she apparently has special privilege to demode; When did she become a staff? And if she's not a staff, shouldn't she be penalized for mini modding a lot? Many people are tripping over this because of her actions and statements.

3.) Since Koya and Toop left a while ago, things have not been according to your plan and has become complicated and probably stuck soWhat does EE's future look like now right now? You have not made a Game-business update since they left us.

These questions are among the top demanding questions we are asking. What are you going to do?

Please don't remain silent, we need you.
Your lack of response to this topic whether here or anywhere else will answer the source of all our problems: EE has no leadership and will be doomed if it continues like this along with quarrels, confusion, and eventually loss of hope for the game.

As the chief in command, set things right. Use your hammer to do what needs to be done and use your voice so we can be pleased as our EE King answers us and takes action!!

Lest we remain enslaved to secrecy and silence... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2017-12-06 06:49:10

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: Crucial Questions We NEED To Know NVD

The Story of N1KF's Speech

*grabs megaphone*

*walks up on stage; crowd is distracted*

*holds up megaphone to mouth*

"ahem."

*crowd suddenly becomes notices and becomes silent*

"NVD, SPEAK UP BOI"

*crowd suddenly cheers very loud*

*triumphant orchestral background music plays*

*N1KF bows multiple times, as crowd throws roses onto stage*

*iris out on N1KF*

The End

#3 2017-12-06 16:43:47

HeyNK

Pretty dramatic topic for something that doesn't matter. Do you have an ulterior motive? Is someone paying you to post this?

#4 2017-12-06 17:22:24

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Here is a crucial question we NEED to know from NVD:
What would you do for a Klondike bar?
#technicallyrelevanttothesubject

Currently playing through: Mega Man 1-6

Listen to my in-game music! (it's pretty much all I'm good at)

#5 2017-12-06 17:31:43, last edited by John (2017-12-06 17:49:04)

John

I think I can help answer the questions.

Doodle wrote:

1.) Is EE Unity finished? (Yes or No?)
If yes, can it be released now? If no, why not? and can we help in any way?

EE Unity isn't being continued anymore. The code is outdated and would need to almost be rewritten.

Doodle wrote:

2.) Concerning XxAtillaxX seems to have your favor and she apparently has special privilege to demode; When did she become a staff? And if she's not a staff, shouldn't she be penalized for mini modding a lot? Many people are tripping over this because of her actions and statements.

First off, Atilla is a male. He was a developer and he was penalized for his actions. His privileges have been revoked.

Doodle wrote:

What does EE's future look like now right now? You have not made a Game-business update since they left us.

I think you'll just have to wait to figure out what's happening. Maybe there is a secret project in the works? We just don't know.

EDIT:
Just thought I'd add:
"First Nvd is not taking responsibility in his leadership role as owner of EE by answering the most important questions we want to know."
Keep in mind that you're not entitled to anything from NVD.

PW?scale=2

#6 2017-12-06 18:10:40

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Emalton wrote:

Keep in mind that you're not entitled to anything from NVD.

He remains the official owner of the game. If that doesn't create some kind of responsibility and entitlement then idk what does.

It may be non-profit, fan-developed and somewhat low on players, but that doesn't mean he should stop doing his job without saying something or passing the torch to someone willing to put the effort in.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#7 2017-12-06 18:21:29, last edited by John (2017-12-06 18:24:27)

John

Tomahawk wrote:

If that doesn't create some kind of responsibility and entitlement then idk what does.

He doesn't have to answer to anyone though.

Tomahawk wrote:

he should stop doing his job

His job is to develop the game, not necessarily answer people's questions.

Would it be nice for the staff to give us frequent updates? Yes. Do they have to? No.

PW?scale=2

Wooted by:

#8 2017-12-06 19:40:50, last edited by MartenM (2017-12-06 19:41:43)

MartenM
Website

Emalton wrote:

His job is to develop the game, not necessarily answer people's questions.
Would it be nice for the staff to give us frequent updates? Yes. Do they have to? No.

I think the main struggle that many people have is that EE staff does not speak about what direction this game is going. It's like a car with no driver that is about to crash.
The current state of ee is fragile. Lets face it, EE IS losing players on a daily bases. Peeks of 100 players ONLINE are very rare, and a lot of people (including me) have lost motivation to make good/great worlds because there are simply not enough players.

Something needs to change, and we the community can not do it on our own.
Yes, we could setup some very weird campaign to attract more players. But I think we can already tell that that won't work. The staff needs to actively communicate with the community if they want people to keep fate in the survival of this game.
MegaLamb is doing a great job at interacting with the community, but even he cannot tell us really where this game is heading.

Providing more content for this game won't safe it, if that has not been made clear about the past couple of years, then idk what does. What worries me the most is that we have no idea what is the future of the game.
We might be driving to a cliff, or to maybe, a potential update that will turn EE around.
But for me, it feels like the staff is more like this:
c4jt321.png

Personally I would love to see a Steam release. Almost nobody plays games on the internet anymore and steam is a great platform for sharing games you like.
Especially free to play games seem to do very well on the platform. EE won't be the only fash game that made it to steam. ROTMG has ported to steam long ago and, while I don't know exact player counts, it seems to be a lot more active then EE.
A possible steam was release was teased long ago, but nothing happend, and here we are, still on flash...

lm3hgg8.jpg

Ingame: marten22        My steam: MartenM

Wooted by: (2)

#9 2017-12-07 09:14:08

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

Emalton,

Your using the word entitled as if he's not expected to do anything about a game he owns.
"He doesn't have to answer me" He doesn't have to care for the game and the people.

Of course i know he's not by law entitled to me for service.
(the only situation would be if i did not get what i paid for in ee stated)
I'm saying he's not taking a responsible role of developing and answering questions expected by us all.

What's the need of a active owner and developers who wont do anything to help the people and the game. What's the need of developers if they wont listen to what the people want and respond.
Owner/ Developers:"What's the need of online players and paid content, we only created this game for ourselves, not to serve others and get money."

In any online game, developers seek to know what's going on with the community so they can make it better for the players, and if paid, for themselves as a bonus.

If a group of people created a game many people enjoyed but suddenly a huge bug starts making the game nearly impossible to play, everybody will expect the owner and developers to fix it and answer some questions why it is in its current state.

If he doesn't care, so be it. That's why i posted "Your lack of response to this topic whether here or anywhere else will answer the source of all our problems".

"Lets all buy beta the last day ee lives at the last minute then sue him if possible if we don't get a refund under the name of "Entitlement".

Otherwise, that word is irrelevant to my post.

He's the only one to answer these questions unless he doesn't know something but a other staff does.

We're asking for answers, not "answers" from you. Let NVD speak for himself.

Long Live EE!

#10 2017-12-07 17:33:26

John

Doodle wrote:

Your using the word entitled as if he's not expected to do anything about a game he owns.

In regards to answering questions, he doesn't have to if he doesn't want to.

Doodle wrote:

I'm saying he's not taking a responsible role of developing and answering questions expected by us all.

One isn't "automagically" a bad developer for not answering your questions.

Doodle wrote:

get money

I hope you realize that almost all of the money EE generates (which is not much) goes directly to the hosting provider. It barely covers the cost of running the game.

Doodle wrote:

We're asking for answers, not "answers" from you. Let NVD speak for himself.

Emalton wrote:

I think I can help answer the questions.

????

PW?scale=2

John1512664406685525

Board footer