Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2017-10-27 00:39:15

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: Mafia 16 [TIE]

Onjit wrote:

matthijs why are you not replacing/modkilling devlin when he clearly said he wouldn't play the game anymore?

I'm pretty sure he's looking for replacements right now.

Wooted by:

#52 2017-10-27 06:28:08

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

AnatolyEE wrote:

Yeah, I communicated my actions with Matt. But after he replaced me with Alex I couldn’t vote for a user I found suspicious. The nolynch was same as unvote. Also the first nolynch was because we Day-lynched a town what didn’t gave me enough information. It’s like my “second” Mafia game, and I played Mafia only 5 times total, so my actions are even less then noobish.

No-lynches almost always benefit scum. While some may argue that it's okay Day 1, there isn't much of an excuse for it Day 2—it just gives the scum another night kill in exchange for more time to talk, and that trade-off isn't worth it.

Not both of them. Who is a hunter? Also do we have a doctor? That might be important. After hummerz’ kill we can’t get anymore information, and if someone lies or not is purely depending on scumread.

If we're to believe MatthijsFidder's post here, the only town power roles are hunter, seer, and witch.

So you actually know that Devlin is town and want him to be killed?

Most of us agree that Devlin is town because of meta reasons. If that's the case, he can't play fairly because he accidentally got knowledge of the werewolves' identities. As such, a modkill would be reasonable since he can't actually play the game.

If you kill town, you get a good lynch. Seems only fair, if the user gets any advantages.

What? Two days have passed, with loads of stuff happening, yet you vote jkdrip for a single comment made Day 1? During the first day, we don't know whom to lynch. We just kind of do our things. Sometimes we put pressure on other players by getting some votes on them.

As Jkdrip also started the lynch against Slabdrill. I’d try with looking how the user will act.

!vote jkdrip

What the heck???? I haven't been this blunt the entire game but this is just silly. jkdrip role-claimed as a witch, so there's no reason to vote for jkdrip over those in HeyNK's lynch pool. While I don't think either jkdrip or HeyNK are scum, I really feel like this is you just getting upset over jkdrip voting for you Day 1.

Out of all users alive right now, you're making yourself look like the best lynch to everybody. None of your comments are relevant to what's going on, and you don't have much to back up your ideas. You're not helping us, and you're going to get yourself lynched with the way you're playing right now.

#53 2017-10-27 06:37:30

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Anatoly, I really don't understand why you voted for jkdrip. If you're a werewolf, it would have been a lot easier to push for my (or maybe Zumza's) lynch. If you're town, you clearly don't understand what's going on. Either way, it looks like you're playing very poorly.

Unless somebody can come up with some sort of flaw in HeyNK's plan, you're surely going to get lynched today. If you have anything helpful to say, say it now.

#54 2017-10-27 06:55:59

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

AnatolyEE wrote:

Not both of them. Who is a hunter? Also do we have a doctor? That might be important. After hummerz’ kill we can’t get anymore information, and if someone lies or not is purely depending on scumread.

I'm going to respond to this since you don't seem to get the concept of "conftown." Onjit was confirmed town because he role-claimed hunter ad nobody counter-claimed. It's in the town's best interests to know who is the hunter. Devlin was pretty much confirmed town because his meta actions would only benefit him as a townie. HeyNK was more subtly confirmed town because evidence suggests that hummerz checked him Night 1.

Why do you throw all of this out of the window? What would a townie gain out of doing that?

#55 2017-10-29 14:54:26

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

This game wasn't very fair but I'm satisfied enough to consider it a win.

#56 2017-10-29 14:59:24

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I mean a win for the scum, not a win as far as Mafia games go.

Harmonious1509303505681734

Board footer