Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-14 02:32:03, last edited by gkaby (2017-10-14 06:21:43)

gkaby
Website

i have a quick question about a topic related to the forums

firstly, does anyone here have a good foundational knowledge of the everybody edits forums rules

i need to know because there is a topic concept that i want to post that from my perspective is probably important enough to warrant creating its own topic in offtopic discussion. but the rules are in a way relatively subjective and i cannot know for sure that the topic (nonforum) will warrant a thread.

i think the main question is that the purpose of the topic is that it needs to seen by as many people as possible as its purpose is to address a concept to a specific person. i understand that based on the topic it would belong to offtopic discussion as opposed to game discussion.

strictly, it does not need to be seen by as many people as possible, it only needs to be seen by one person. however making it seen by as many people as possible i believe will make it more likely to be seen by the person it is addressed to. i understand that generally a better way to send messages to people are to contact them with a private message or direct message whether through the everybody edits website, twitter, aol, discord, the forum pm system, etc, but as of the present time it appears to be not feasible or actualizable to to them send a message with those means.

edit: i realize the topic was somewhat confusing, as the subject of the topic thread that i am posting here says that this topic is a question addressing a topic related to the forums. by this mean i mean that the discussion here is related to the forums, not that the topic i am discussing here within this topic is related to the forums

edit 2: upon rereading of my topic i have noticed a few spelling mistakes and have fixed some of them as of now

idk

Wooted by: (4)

#2 2017-10-14 21:13:26

Xfrogman43

Re: i have a quick question about a topic related to the forums

If its for 1 person, PM them

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#3 2017-10-14 21:40:07

gkaby
Website

Pming them is not an option

idk

Wooted by:

#4 2017-10-15 00:21:20

Raphe9000

gkaby wrote:

firstly, does anyone here have a good foundational knowledge of the everybody edits forums rules

CONTENT WARNING

I'd suggest to contact a member of forum administration and explain your situation to them.

#5 2017-10-15 00:50:37

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

post it on reddit instead

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by:

#6 2017-10-16 09:49:47

gkaby
Website

significant apologies for the delay

reddit is also not an option.

it could indeed help but i would not know where to post it and i have no confidence that the person i am hoping to address will see it on reddit

i think ive almost decided on just making the topic in offtopic

idk

gkaby1508143787680307

Board footer