Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-08 05:01:38, last edited by Doodle (2017-10-08 07:04:30)

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

Hyrule Tower

Synopsis: You have collected all the shattered pieces of the Triforce Courage, known to be the symbol of the ancient kingdom Hyrule. You have also collected three goddess pearls and place them on old relics across the sea and they surprisingly light up! A beam shoots out of three of them all at once pointing to a center on the sea... all a sudden, a tower rises...

SL8CaII.png

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Tower of the Gods, the entrance to Hyrule
Difficulty: Hard - Extreme

kvuxgy2.png

Defeat the boss!
fhMEhZP.png
Oh thats a w.i.p. haha...

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWTpXwV8WBcEI
ID: PWTpXwV8WBcEI

Video Game play walk-through:
https://portforward.com/games/walkthrou … e-Gods.htm

Note: I couldn't finnish the world on time but i just wanted to release it because its been hanging too long and im in a contest i got to focus on now. It doesn't mean i have abandon this project. For the most part its finnished, i still want to fix some art and revise some parkour. That will be done later.

The difficulty is not exactly as it says "Hard to Extreme". Few minis are medium. Most are hard. Few are extreme (maybe 3-5). Its a little scattered but there's a noticeable increase of difficulty, but not gradually.

Skills required? I would say, judging on a players badges are their skill, f you have the Endurance, FF, or PF badge, you can beat this. If you don't have one of those, this will be hard and tedious. But not everyone tries to complete all the campaigns like me  :o

Enjoy!

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2017-10-08 05:18:55

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: Hyrule Tower

What's a Tryforce?

Everybody Edits is Fred

#3 2017-10-08 06:26:04, last edited by Doodle (2017-10-08 06:37:08)

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

N1kF,

I misspelled it, it's called Triforce.

In the game, they are remnant symbols of the three goddesses who created the land of Hyrule. Their names were Din, Faore and Nayru. The three pieces of the Triforce are triangles arranged into a larger triangle. They represent Power, Wisdom and Courage. Said to grant a wish to those worthy of finding it. Young Link has the piece of Courage while the enemy, Ganon, has the triforce pieces Power and Wisdom.

In-depth information about it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triforce

#4 2017-10-08 07:11:24

Luka504

To be honest you shouldn't rush out any world if you feel its unfinished.
Just take your time and enjoy making it.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by:

#5 2017-10-08 22:37:05

Kira

tbh u shouldn't make any worlds at all cauz this game is dead
gl to u brother in arm

Kira1507498625679796

Board footer