Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-25 21:35:37, last edited by soniiiety (2017-09-25 21:35:58)

soniiiety

what this? fake desc or bug / error or mistake on ee website

hello guys i know this have been bugging for the last time

CONTENT WARNING

. please fix this because i did not make anything with smittyw, he is a liar and nobody is listening me everyone, thinks i won or made a level with him he just wants all the fame and praise, i have proof on discord even jorc and misterion know about this they pretend that i did make it idk why they do that for its not like i am that speical i may help this comunity but its not getting me anywhere its time to stop lieing all of you should i like to tell the truth. satan is the father of the lie i am a bible student of jehovah witnesses and i am gonna fix this somehow at least please mods talk to smittyw because he owns me his time to actually make a world with him and stuff if i was teamed up  with someone else none  of this would have happened

#2 2017-09-26 03:00:40

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Re: what this? fake desc or bug / error or mistake on ee website

Divine retribution upon this fake phony imposter smittyw. May gods fury be brought upon him and retribute his wicked heart and purify him from his wrong ways.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by:

#3 2017-09-26 11:59:04

Lictor666

gg for the contest

Wooted by:

#4 2017-09-26 13:11:59

Guest.

oh man i bet the admins are going to get right to fixing that bug!!!

really though im not sure if you even deserve to be credited as you did absolutely nothing

#5 2017-09-26 16:08:07

RavaTroll

Wow i didn't know you won the contest congratz !!

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

Wooted by: (2)

#6 2017-09-26 16:10:29

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

zyhrllos wrote:

really though im not sure if you even deserve to be credited as you did absolutely nothing

That's exactly his point... he is saying he doesn't want to be credited because he didn't do anything.

And you say he did nothing as though it was his fault. Soniety was more than willing and even wanted to help but Smitty lied to him and claimed they were not building a world.

Also, I believe MegaLamb has fixed it upon Soniety's own request.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#7 2017-09-26 16:54:16

Zumza

1key4i.jpg

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Wooted by:

#8 2017-09-26 17:48:16

Jorc

What a big joke to you, admins.
uQxILnv.png
WHY? you disrespect sonytv like you did to women! That's smittyw's fault for not wanting to sonytv help with him! Change smittyw to sonytv! Sonytv is best builder of all time because he won 1st in his first contest.

Give sonytv credit in campaign pls

#9 2017-09-26 17:51:59

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

EEJoranasc wrote:

WHY? you disrespect sonytv like you did to women! That's smittyw's fault for not wanting to sonytv help with him! Change smittyw to sonytv! Sonytv is best builder of all time because he won 1st in his first contest.
Give sonytv credit in campaign pls

He doesn't want credit for the campaign... that's what this whole thread is about.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#10 2017-09-26 18:17:46

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

EEJoranasc wrote:

you disrespect sonytv like you did to women!

w h a t

soniiiety wrote:

please fix this because i did not make anything with smittyw, he is a liar and nobody is listening me everyone, thinks i won or made a level with him he just wants all the fame and praise,

>got "fame and praise" allegedly by mistake
>says he doesnt need it
>claims that smittyw wants all of the "fame and praise" in a manner that sounds like smittyw is trying to steal it from him
i fail to see the logic behind this

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#11 2017-09-26 19:05:53

Anatoly

maxi123 wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:

you disrespect sonytv like you did to women!

w h a t

He told that someone disrespected sonytv like he did to women.

Wooted by: (2)

#12 2017-09-26 22:43:14

soniiiety

Devlin wrote:
zyhrllos wrote:

That's exactly his point... he is saying he doesn't want to be credited because he didn't do anything.

And you say he did nothing as though it was his fault. Soniety was more than willing and even wanted to help but Smitty lied to him and claimed they were not building a world.

FINALLY SOMEONE ACTUALLY LISTENs also no megalamb hasn't fixed it megalamb should put something else instead of them put: this world is taken off smittyw for lieing and being dishonest i really wanted to work with someone but im always lonly if i did get to buidl something or build a world i bet i would win for real

Wooted by:

#13 2017-09-27 17:55:22

kreacher

soniiiety wrote:
Devlin wrote:
zyhrllos wrote:

FINALLY SOMEONE ACTUALLY LISTENs also no megalamb hasn't fixed it megalamb should put something else instead of them put: this world is taken off smittyw for lieing and being dishonest i really wanted to work with someone but im always lonly if i did get to buidl something or build a world i bet i would win for real

Can't you just make something on your own?

MQneHSv.png

Est. December 2010

#14 2017-09-27 19:09:08

Kirby

soniiiety wrote:

. please fix this because i did not make anything with smittyw, he is a liar and nobody is listening me everyone, thinks i won or made a level with him he just wants all the fame and praise, i have proof on discord even jorc and misterion know about this they pretend that i did make it idk why they do that for its not like i am that speical i may help this comunity but its not getting me anywhere its time to stop lieing all of you should i like to tell the truth. satan is the father of the lie i am a bible student of jehovah witnesses and i am gonna fix this somehow at least please mods talk to smittyw because he owns me his time to actually make a world with him and stuff if i was teamed up  with someone else none  of this would have happened

you took the gems tho?

Wooted by: (3)

#15 2017-09-28 02:14:48

soniiiety

Kirby wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

you took the gems tho?

because i wanted them and i havent got anything like that before plus i tryed to work with smittyw but he said nothing to me plus if i didn't then i would have no gems and wouldnt have anything plus if you did tell me about teh contest or give me code he would of asked for them because hes greedy then he would have all the gems to himself

#16 2017-09-28 02:39:31

Master1

soniiiety wrote:
Kirby wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

you took the gems tho?

because i wanted them and i havent got anything like that before plus i tryed to work with smittyw but he said nothing to me plus if i didn't then i would have no gems and wouldnt have anything plus if you did tell me about teh contest or give me code he would of asked for them because hes greedy then he would have all the gems to himself

By accepting the gems you have accepted that you did in fact build the level with him

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#17 2017-09-28 08:23:59

soniiiety

Master1 wrote:
soniiiety wrote:
Kirby wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

you took the gems tho?

By accepting the gems you have accepted that you did in fact build the level with him

well if  did how come he didn't credit me for it then on the start of the leve it said 21twevle for helping plus he didn't even talk when me

kreacher wrote:
soniiiety wrote:
Devlin wrote:
zyhrllos wrote:

no i can't because that doesn't count it says you need a team for the contest to enter

#18 2017-09-28 18:12:02

Xfrogman43

soniiiety wrote:

no i can't because that doesn't count it says you need a team for the contest to enter

If you look at people who have registered, some are working by themselves

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#19 2017-09-28 20:03:17

Guest.

kreacher wrote:
soniiiety wrote:
Devlin wrote:
zyhrllos wrote:

this is talking about teamwork contest, not design

#20 2017-09-29 01:37:54

soniiiety

zyhrllos wrote:
kreacher wrote:
soniiiety wrote:
Devlin wrote:
zyhrllos wrote:

this is talking about teamwork contest, not design

yes thats right zyhrllos but i don't think they will punish smittyw or the admins own his world because the admins mods are evil on ee and sometime forums but mostly on ee and discord like zoey she banned me for no reason and i said sorry and she didnt unban me and i don't hate her and the ee discord server is negative worser then the irl ee forums chat

Wooted by:
soniiiety1506645474678644

Board footer