Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-25 17:40:28

Anatoly

A Suggestion, which Idea was created by experience of a bug.

Click any campaign world, where you haven't completed yet. Lets call this RoomA. RoomB was also not completed yet [campaign], and all your score of RoomA will be lost, however, it will be now saved in RoomB.

Suggestion: Once you join a campaign world, and then join another, alert before finally joining the second campaign, that all data will be lost...

Non capito?

Open spoiler...

AKA you complete Ex Crew Odyseus till last minigame, join perpetual frustration, to motivate your friend, rejoin, and you can freely restart //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#2 2017-09-25 20:13:44, last edited by Xfrogman43 (2017-09-26 06:44:56)

Xfrogman43

Re: A Suggestion, which Idea was created by experience of a bug.

good way to restart if you get stuck on one, nice find
EDIT: realised this was a suggestion for the warning to be in place... not sure why it wasnt added when they made it...

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Wooted by:

#3 2017-09-25 20:27:23

Guest.

english: have a warning before joining a campaign tier after youve made progress in another to prevent progress loss

Wooted by: (4)

#4 2017-09-26 05:58:11

Anatoly

zyhrllos wrote:

english: have a warning before joining a campaign tier after youve made progress in another to prevent progress loss

Yeah Russlish AKA Englissian is the language I speak. Thank you for correcting. I still need some lessons to move purely to English. No, seriously, I'm glad you became my best friend, bro.

PS. I reported that Bug, but due to BadEnglish, nobody even tried to fix it like... 2 months?

Wooted by:

#5 2017-09-26 06:21:27

soniiiety

this is a very good idea ebe hasnt eve done anything and they are way outdated game i quit ebe because there game was fake or something idk but i do know ee is comeing back to life and i have seen nvd online sometimes on discord i try to chat but he doesnt

Wooted by:

#6 2017-09-26 12:57:37

Anatoly

soniiiety wrote:

this is a very good idea ebe hasnt eve done anything and they are way outdated game i quit ebe because there game was fake or something idk but i do know ee is comeing back to life and i have seen nvd online sometimes on discord i try to chat but he doesnt

In EBE they store campaign scores permanently for every campaign. EE can only handle one world. That means, if I'm not wrong, joining a new campaign world will overwrite the Data. Right!?

#7 2017-09-26 13:09:47

Guest.

AnatolyEE wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

In EBE they store campaign scores permanently for every campaign. EE can only handle one world. That means, if I'm not wrong, joining a new campaign world will overwrite the Data. Right!?

EE can handle as many worlds as it wants but they decided to be smart with their campaign coding //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#8 2017-09-26 13:13:13

Anatoly

zyhrllos wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

EE can handle as many worlds as it wants but they decided to be smart with their campaign coding //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

That's not smart. It would be better if you could have the progress permanently saved/ multiply campaign worlds at once.. Only my opinion....

#9 2017-09-26 13:15:55

Guest.

AnatolyEE wrote:
zyhrllos wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

That's not smart. It would be better if you could have the progress permanently saved/ multiply campaign worlds at once.. Only my opinion....

Needlessly filling up the serverside with campaign data is smart in your eyes?

Wooted by:

#10 2017-09-26 14:14:33

hummerz5

zyhrllos wrote:

to be fair, you're begging the assumption that storing campaign information is needless. There's a lot of things we could write off as needless but why this which has such a concrete effect?

#11 2017-09-26 14:25:31

Anatoly

zyhrllos wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:
zyhrllos wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

Yes. EE uses the most expensive PIO Server, why not using its' advantages??

#12 2017-09-26 20:14:07

Guest.

hummerz5 wrote:
zyhrllos wrote:

to be fair, you're begging the assumption that storing campaign information is needless. There's a lot of things we could write off as needless but why this which has such a concrete effect?

because tbh campaigns on their own are needless

so are a lot of things bloating the game

this is why im hoping for a full redux

Guest.1506453247678457

Board footer