Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#26 2017-09-25 08:01:12

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin
From: Texas, U.S.A.
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,929
Website

Re: [Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition (Registration Topic)

stickied the topic bc why not


TdQRyz3.png

?type=online&name=BuzzerBee     ?type=location&name=BuzzerBee     ?type=lastlogin&name=BuzzerBee
thx lrussell https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Offline

Wooted by:

#27 2017-09-25 16:49:05

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,573
Website

Re: [Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition (Registration Topic)

Satan's baes
Crew Leader

mutantdevle

Crew Members

Marten22, mootantdevle

Last edited by mutantdevle (2017-09-25 19:58:42)


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#28 2017-09-25 17:01:51

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 7,469

Re: [Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition (Registration Topic)

mY cReW tItLe
Crew Leader

maxi123

Crew Members

evilbunny


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

Wooted by:

#29 2017-09-25 17:10:22

Anatoly
Member
From: Germany, Bavaria, Munich
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 5,967

Re: [Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition (Registration Topic)

maxi123 wrote:
mY cReW tItLe
Crew Leader

maxi123

Crew Members

evilbunny

Can I join your team?


tVc2SI8.png

Offline

#30 2017-09-25 17:21:35

Charlie59876EE
Member
Joined: 2016-06-18
Posts: 70

Re: [Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition (Registration Topic)

if anyone wants the EE premade blocks to edit you can find them at https://plus.google.com/102697681830384 … 6oSVWAukf2

Last edited by Charlie59876EE (2017-10-01 11:17:54)


When your energy refills...
mfe5hE8.png

Offline

#31 2017-09-25 17:32:19

Anatoly
Member
From: Germany, Bavaria, Munich
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 5,967

Re: [Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition (Registration Topic)

Charlie59876EE wrote:

if anyone wants the EE premade blocks to edit you can find them at https://plus.google.com/102697681830384 … wFTKa5Ph3z

premade

Yes they're pre-made. Because according to the definition: "Prepared or created in advance." So all the staff which was 'released' in advance. As EE was just made in Advance.

Seriously copiing the panorama from EBE, and then saying it's from EE....

I have no words...


tVc2SI8.png

Offline

#32 2017-09-25 19:23:55

Lictor666
Member
From: France
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 662
Website

Re: [Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition (Registration Topic)

My Crew Title
Crew Leader

Trix

Crew Members

Trix, Arronix, Soopasoul, Lictor, Lictor666

Offline

Wooted by:

#33 2017-09-25 19:27:01

Anatoly
Member
From: Germany, Bavaria, Munich
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 5,967

Re: [Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition (Registration Topic)

I quit. I looked at the teams: I got no chances. And when I thought, that I actually don't care... Please delete my team!

I'm hated anyway, and Ernesdo as judge just gives me -10% chances to be smt...


tVc2SI8.png

Offline

#34 2017-09-25 19:59:03

Xfrogman43
Member
From: need to find a new home
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,165

Re: [Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition (Registration Topic)

AnatolyEE wrote:

Ernesdo as judge just gives me -10% chances to be smt...

Ernesdo isnt a judge


zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Offline

Wooted by:

#35 2017-09-25 20:13:25

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 2,017

Re: [Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition (Registration Topic)

AnatolyEE wrote:

I quit. I looked at the teams: I got no chances. And when I thought, that I actually don't care... Please delete my team!

I'm hated anyway, and Ernesdo as judge just gives me -10% chances to be smt...

legit what


this post is incriminating someone i dont like.... haha,, woot!

cool collecion of fatman's sins:
http://ee.failforums.me/viewtopic.php?id=45573
http://ee.failforums.me/viewtopic.php?id=45516

Offline

#36 2017-09-25 20:51:02

XxAtillaxX
Member
From: Canada
Joined: 2015-11-28
Posts: 3,943

Re: [Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition (Registration Topic)

AnatolyEE wrote:

I quit. I looked at the teams: I got no chances. And when I thought, that I actually don't care... Please delete my team!

I'm hated anyway, and Ernesdo as judge just gives me -10% chances to be smt...

The contest hasn't even started, the registration deadline gives people the opportunity to modify their team as-per their post here. You can literally just delete your post.

Last edited by XxAtillaxX (2017-09-26 00:34:59)


atill.gif

Offline

Wooted by:

HG

#37 2017-09-26 00:14:07

madgnome
New Member
Joined: 2017-09-24
Posts: 1

Re: [Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition (Registration Topic)

The Challengers

Crew Leader
Madgnome

Crew Members
Madgnome

Offline

#38 2017-09-26 00:40:55

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,571

Re: [Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition (Registration Topic)

i will be registrating very soon i just need to get anatoly,jorc,misterion,capasha im very excited they may the time for our hero new king of ee ANATOLY!!. vote here:https://strawpoll.com/27932ffg, for anatoly and vote here:https://strawpoll.com/cz8se3da, if you want to join my team for comp, once everything is ready and i set up my team,  i will join hurray for austism and optismic people may the smartest the fastest and the artist win!. even if i don't win or can't join i will still have credit some how maybe by smittyw again idk but he owns me every time that the world he made


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#39 2017-09-26 02:01:26

fishbole
Member
Joined: 2015-05-14
Posts: 110

Re: [Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition (Registration Topic)

hi im fishbole and this makes me really happy ! that mr astronauts back and not in the happymele way also mummies very happy to..there very good freinds and mummie says i mihgt [ hi im fishbole and i hope i spelled that rihgt finally ] have a daddie soon and that is good yes

theres so many things i shouldnt have said to mr astronaut and now i can fix things 9l4KokK.png


hi im fishboleand its raining

Offline

#40 2017-09-26 02:32:08

fishbole
Member
Joined: 2015-05-14
Posts: 110

Re: [Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition (Registration Topic)

oops this is wrong topic sorry //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad


hi im fishboleand its raining

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#41 2017-09-26 04:54:33

Tiralmo
Campaign Team
Joined: 2015-05-16
Posts: 18

Re: [Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition (Registration Topic)

Kirby told me to sign up just to increase the number of teams because number of prizes is proportional
Crew Leader

Tiralmo

Crew Members

Tiralmo(s)

Offline

Wooted by:

#42 2017-09-26 05:28:03

Hannah32
Member
Joined: 2015-12-10
Posts: 104

Re: [Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition (Registration Topic)

Hanhan
Crew Leader

Hanhan

Crew Members

Hanhan
Wilsontoh
Joanrivers

Last edited by Hannah32 (2017-09-26 05:29:19)

Offline

#43 2017-09-26 05:50:48

Anatoly
Member
From: Germany, Bavaria, Munich
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 5,967

Re: [Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition (Registration Topic)

[22:19] ░▒▓█►─═ᴢ ᴇ ɴ̲̅ ʀ̲̅ ᴏ ɴ═─◄█▓▒░: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?id=40589
[22:19] ░▒▓█►─═ᴢ ᴇ ɴ̲̅ ʀ̲̅ ᴏ ɴ═─◄█▓▒░: wowowow i neeed your skills its your time to shine
[22:19] ░▒▓█►─═ᴢ ᴇ ɴ̲̅ ʀ̲̅ ᴏ ɴ═─◄█▓▒░: @Anatoly
[22:19] ░▒▓█►─═ᴢ ᴇ ɴ̲̅ ʀ̲̅ ᴏ ɴ═─◄█▓▒░: please join my team
Zenron wrote:

wowowow i neeed your skills its your time to shine

Pls sign me up to Soniiiety's team. (Zenron = Soniiety)

soniiiety wrote:

i will be registrating very soon i just need to get anatoly,jorc,misterion,capasha im very excited they may the time for our hero new king of ee ANATOLY!!. vote here:https://strawpoll.com/27932ffg, for anatoly and vote here:https://strawpoll.com/cz8se3da, if you want to join my team for comp, once everything is ready and i set up my team,  i will join hurray for austism and optismic people may the smartest the fastest and the artist win!. even if i don't win or can't join i will still have credit some how maybe by smittyw again idk but he owns me every time that the world he made

50% voted for yes!!! (Oh only 3 people... That's like 10% of the EE's active community.)

Last edited by Anatoly (2017-09-26 05:53:58)


tVc2SI8.png

Offline

#44 2017-09-26 06:01:15

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,571

Re: [Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition (Registration Topic)

AnatolyEE wrote:
[22:19] ░▒▓█►─═ᴢ ᴇ ɴ̲̅ ʀ̲̅ ᴏ ɴ═─◄█▓▒░: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?id=40589
[22:19] ░▒▓█►─═ᴢ ᴇ ɴ̲̅ ʀ̲̅ ᴏ ɴ═─◄█▓▒░: wowowow i neeed your skills its your time to shine
[22:19] ░▒▓█►─═ᴢ ᴇ ɴ̲̅ ʀ̲̅ ᴏ ɴ═─◄█▓▒░: @Anatoly
[22:19] ░▒▓█►─═ᴢ ᴇ ɴ̲̅ ʀ̲̅ ᴏ ɴ═─◄█▓▒░: please join my team
Zenron wrote:

wowowow i neeed your skills its your time to shine

Pls sign me up to Soniiiety's team. (Zenron = Soniiety)

soniiiety wrote:

i will be registrating very soon i just need to get anatoly,jorc,misterion,capasha im very excited they may the time for our hero new king of ee ANATOLY!!. vote here:https://strawpoll.com/27932ffg, for anatoly and vote here:https://strawpoll.com/cz8se3da, if you want to join my team for comp, once everything is ready and i set up my team,  i will join hurray for austism and optismic people may the smartest the fastest and the artist win!. even if i don't win or can't join i will still have credit some how maybe by smittyw again idk but he owns me every time that the world he made

50% voted for yes!!! (Oh only 3 people... That's like 10% of the EE's active community.)

well can keep trying at least ask on ee game im join now and ask capasha just a few more people for my team and also ask on discord and ask in pm on fourms so close


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

#45 2017-09-26 16:05:20

Emma333
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2015-04-16
Posts: 572

Re: [Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition (Registration Topic)

Mao Zedong
Crew Leader

EMMA333

Crew Members

EMMA333


c4l0RmQ.png dPtNSbx.png Signature by AnatolyEE

Offline

#46 2017-09-26 16:08:38

Anatoly
Member
From: Germany, Bavaria, Munich
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 5,967

Re: [Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition (Registration Topic)

Emma333 wrote:
Mao Zedong
Crew Leader

EMMA333

Crew Members

EMMA333

Emma333 I want to be with youuuuuuuu //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

PS. Join our team: I can create graphics //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Anatoly (2017-09-26 16:08:55)


tVc2SI8.png

Offline

#47 2017-09-26 20:16:45

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 2,017

Re: [Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition (Registration Topic)

AnatolyEE wrote:
Emma333 wrote:
Mao Zedong
Crew Leader

EMMA333

Crew Members

EMMA333

Emma333 I want to be with youuuuuuuu //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

PS. Join our team: I can create graphics //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

AnatolyEE wrote:

I quit. I looked at the teams: I got no chances. And when I thought, that I actually don't care... Please delete my team!

I'm hated anyway, and Ernesdo as judge just gives me -10% chances to be smt...

???


this post is incriminating someone i dont like.... haha,, woot!

cool collecion of fatman's sins:
http://ee.failforums.me/viewtopic.php?id=45573
http://ee.failforums.me/viewtopic.php?id=45516

Offline

Wooted by: (5)

#48 2017-09-26 21:11:48

Sensei1
Member
From: The land of saunas
Joined: 2015-02-16
Posts: 1,084

Re: [Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition (Registration Topic)

Can I do a team change?

Progressive post-punk kpopcore
Crew Leader

Sensei1

Crew Members

Sensei1, Skullz17


"The dazzling world I had never seen before was so beautiful, that my tears flew across the sky"

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#49 2017-09-26 21:55:27

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 2,017

Re: [Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition (Registration Topic)

Sensei1 wrote:

Can I do a team change?

Progressive post-punk kpopcore
Crew Leader

Sensei1

Crew Members

Sensei1, Skullz17

you can edit your original reply


this post is incriminating someone i dont like.... haha,, woot!

cool collecion of fatman's sins:
http://ee.failforums.me/viewtopic.php?id=45573
http://ee.failforums.me/viewtopic.php?id=45516

Offline

#50 2017-09-26 22:07:05

hummerz5
Member
From: wait I'm not a secret mod huh
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,795

Re: [Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition (Registration Topic)

zyhrllos wrote:
Sensei1 wrote:

Can I do a team change?

Progressive post-punk kpopcore
Crew Leader

Sensei1

Crew Members

Sensei1, Skullz17

you can edit your original reply

yes but not guarantee it is seen

Offline

Jet1506902907679110

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1560987179.5393 - Generated in 0.073 seconds, 11 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.82 MiB (Peak: 2.13 MiB) ]